Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

Discounted/Free apps on Market/Play Store

Why is my mobile and tab showing apps from previous day only?

Amazing alex pic say pro tune in radio pro n stuff

And not what u have written above rajan ji

Also tried deleting google play cache files, uninstalling updates, even my chrome browser shows same, help.....

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

Today's discounted Apps list:

Farm Invasion USA – Premium

Dr. Suess’s Sleep Book

Now onto the more recent additions.

Spy Mouse – Normally $0.99

Haunted House HD – Normally $1.99

Kids Numbers and Math – Normally $2.99

Smart Tools – Normally $2.50

Scramble with Friends – Normally $0.99

Air Control HD – Normally $1.49

Air Control – Normally $2.99

SketchBook Pro – Normally $4.99

Gravity Guy – Normally $1.53

Horn – Normally $6.99

Guns’n'Glory WW2 Premium – Normally $5.04

Great Big War Game – Normally $2.99

The Dark Knight Rises – Normally $6.99

Nova Launcher Prime – Normally $4.00

• Like 1

Todays Discounted Apps on Google

Guns N Glory ww2 Premium normal price $5.04 Todays price $1.27

AllCallRecorder Deluxe Normal Price $4.96 Today price $2.95

Home Bookkeeping Normal Price $9.95 Today price $0.99

• Like 1

Soon, Buy Android Apps From Google Play in Indian Rupees (INR)

Source

Google has announced that it is introducing buyer’s currencies in India. All the paid apps sold in India will now carry prices in Indian Rupee (INR).

Developers have until October 25, to set their paid app prices in INR, after that Google will automatically assign INR prices for paid apps every month based on the listing prices.

What does this mean for normal Android users?

Until now, in the absence of buyer’s currencies for India, Android users in the country were charged in the app developers’ currency while making a purchase from Google Play. Google used to show app priced in INR to give an idea about how much they are going to be charged on their credit card, but the final purchase was in app devs’ currency only.

But, that is going to change from October 25, starting then, any purchase that you will be making from Google Play will charged in Indian rupees on your credit card. Not only this saves you from any foreign exchange conversion charges from your credit card provider and is also easier to keep track of.

This will also likely to result in Indian related app promotions as devs will now have opportunity to set prices specifically for India.

What does this mean for App developers?

App developers will now be allowed to set prices for the Indian market in INR in Google Play dev console. This gives you the opportunity to set prices according to the market and also saves from any currency value fluctuations as you will now have a fixed price set for the Indian market.

App developers have until October 25 to go to Google Play Developer Console and set prices for India, in case you are unable to do that, Google will automatically set the prices for you, based on the current listing price of your paid app and the prevailing exchange rate. These automated prices are changed every month to reflect the changed in currency conversion rate.

In Google words: Google Play will automatically assign per-currency prices for your products if you have not manually set them on the Developer Console. Once a month Google Play assigns a per-currency price based on the price of your app in US Dollars, converted to each target currency using the daily exchange rate of the date the conversion takes place. If you manually set your per-currency prices, Google Play will not override them.

All the payments to the app developer will however be made in one currency only, which is the currency of your Google Checkout account

We think the now that Google has enabled buyer’s currencies for India; it will also soon allow Indian app developers to sell paid apps in Google Play. We are waiting for that to happen and will let you know as and when it happens.

Along with India, Google has also enabled buyer’s currencies in Russia. So the same thing applies to Russian users as well.

• Like 5

Camera Zoom FX is available at 50% off on Google Play ($1.49 instead of regular $2.99) (Rs. 85.99 as indicated in Indian Rupees)

Soon, Buy Android Apps From Google Play in Indian Rupees (INR)

And they should start operator billing also.

• Like 1

Gameloft mega games on Discount sale of 0.99$ for few days. (I think ThanksGiving day special). price valid till 25th NOVEMBER 2012 (3 days left), else the games will be back to 4.99$ then.

The Amazing SpiderMan

BackStab

GangstarRio : City of Saints

The adventures of TinTin

----------------------------------------------------

Also QuickOfficePRO is for SALE of 0.99$ for a Limited time. FYI QuickOffice is now owned by GOOGLE and may bring many new exclusive features in the future...

Link HERE

--------------------------------------------------------

Now SwiftKey3 and its Tablet KB variant are for SALE at Rs50 in PlayStore. That is 50% OFF for ThanksGiving day..

Link SwiftKey3 KB

Link SwiftKey 3 Tablet KB

Edited by KanagaDeepan
  • Like 4

PowerAmp for sale For Rs. 129/-

sale ends on 16-12-2012

Edited by aankush

BUY 1 Sygic Navigation for Android,

GET 1 FREE as gift for a friend.

i.e Rs 1431.77 for 2 licenses

For the price of 1 youll get 2 licenses

• of full-featured GPS navigation
  • with high quality maps
  • at a fraction of the cost of a standalone GPS
  • and you will never have to pay for map updates
http://www.sygic.com/en/android:buy-now

Upgrade is FREE for existing users who purchased earlier version.

For New Users priced at just Rs 50 for limited time instead of the usual US$ 4 - Approx Rs 220.

• Like 6

Upgrade is FREE for existing users who purchased earlier version.
For New Users priced at just Rs 50 for limited time instead of the usual US$ 4 - Approx Rs 220.

Swiftkey 4 is awesome !! just tried it. Really well worth your 50 bucks !! Just go for it. Its better than swype in my opinion.

I have been using the old Swiftkey for quite sometime now. Had purchased it earlier when it was available at a discount. I must admit that the new one is simply awesome. Esp the swipe to type part. That was something that was not available earlier and this addition has simply increased the value of the application. The keyboard recognises most of the words and saves a lot of typing. Further, it learns as we continue to use it. In addition, it has the "Hinglish" option too which means it is able to type Hindi words in English font, in addition to the Hindi font which is also available. Thanks a lot to the developers of an amazing app!

For those who have not bought it yet, go for it blindly. Worth every penny (or paise I should say!)

Regards

Rahul

Had bought switkey when it was available for approx 130 bucks. Was well worth the price. <br />Was on flow beta for sometime. Upgraded to SwiftKey 4 today.

I had purchased swifkey for 10 cents long back

26dda184851c45dfb6d66e7.png

Play has remembered that I paid earlier and now upgraded in my latest S3! Gr8 App! (Remember commenting earlier that 'Swift' doesn't have the 'swype' style of letters input - but now it is introduced :) )

Google Store turns 1 and their celebrating.

A week long sale. It’s just started, but lets hope it gets better through the rest of the week.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/collection/promotion_2013_play_birthday

• Like 1

Complete solution for mobile surveillance, For Android Phones/Tablets.
List of Supported IP Camera Vendors >> http://tinycammonitor.com/support.html

One of the best app available for Android for remote surveillance, control and video recording for your private/public network or IP cameras, video encoders and DVRs with CCTV cams (#1 rated surveillance app, 4.6 average rating with 30,000+ active users). Monitor your baby, pet, home, business, traffic, and weather remotely and securely (no data being sent to 3rd parties). tinyCam Monitor provides best value to customers. Buy now to get more features in future updates for free! More than 25 major updates per year with new features!
Listed as a featured app on Google TV in Google Play. View your security cams right from the sofa!
Loaded with tons of features:
- Very intuitive custom made interface. See the screenshots to appreciate the quality of the app.
- Support for M-JPEG based devices of all major vendors (100+)
- 1-way audio (listening) for D-Link, Edimax, Gadspot, SONY, Sharx Security, LogiLink, TRENDnet, Y-cam (selective models), Panasonic
- 2-way audio (talking and listening) for Axis, FOSCAM, Loftek, Tenvis, Wansview, INSTAR, and more on the way!
- SSL support (https) for secured monitoring and encrypting credentials
- 11 different layouts with unlimited number of cameras support
- Control pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) enabled devices, i.e. Pixord, Vivotek
- Relay, LED control for some models
- Cyclic 24/7 video recording (sequence of JPEG images) on SD card, FTP server, or Dropbox. Video playback is under development.
- Easy to use pinch to zoom for digital zooming and swipes for camera selection
- Sequence mode for automatic cameras switching
- Import/export settings to SD card or Dropbox service
- Support for any USB/laptop cams through 3d party software for PC/Mac (see FAQ)
- Native interface for Honeycomb tablets and Google TV
- Very CPU efficient
Still not amazed? How about these UNIQUE features:
- The only app in the market which supports ON CAMERA MOTION DETECTION (selective models). Make automatic snapshots or play alert sound on motion!
- LAN SCANNER for automatic cams detection. Have a camera IP address suddenly changed? It takes only couple minutes to fully rescan your home network
- Audio real-time processing (SQUELCH & ALARM) for using it as a baby monitor
- BACKGROUND AUDIO
tinyCam Monitor for Android VIDEO
  • Like 1

tinyCam Monitor PRO on sale for Rs 99 >> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alexvas.dvr.pro&

Complete solution for mobile surveillance, For Android Phones/Tablets.

List of Supported IP Camera Vendors >> http://tinycammonitor.com/support.html

One of the best app available for Android for remote surveillance, control and video recording for your private/public network or IP cameras, video encoders and DVRs with CCTV cams (#1 rated surveillance app, 4.6 average rating with 30,000+ active users). Monitor your baby, pet, home, business, traffic, and weather remotely and securely (no data being sent to 3rd parties). tinyCam Monitor provides best value to customers. Buy now to get more features in future updates for free! More than 25 major updates per year with new features!

Listed as a featured app on Google TV in Google Play. View your security cams right from the sofa!

Loaded with tons of features:

- Very intuitive custom made interface. See the screenshots to appreciate the quality of the app.

- Support for M-JPEG based devices of all major vendors (100+)

- 1-way audio (listening) for D-Link, Edimax, Gadspot, SONY, Sharx Security, LogiLink, TRENDnet, Y-cam (selective models), Panasonic

- 2-way audio (talking and listening) for Axis, FOSCAM, Loftek, Tenvis, Wansview, INSTAR, and more on the way!

- SSL support (https) for secured monitoring and encrypting credentials

- 11 different layouts with unlimited number of cameras support

- Control pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) enabled devices, i.e. Pixord, Vivotek

- Relay, LED control for some models

- Cyclic 24/7 video recording (sequence of JPEG images) on SD card, FTP server, or Dropbox. Video playback is under development.

- Easy to use pinch to zoom for digital zooming and swipes for camera selection

- Sequence mode for automatic cameras switching

- Import/export settings to SD card or Dropbox service

- Support for any USB/laptop cams through 3d party software for PC/Mac (see FAQ)

- Native interface for Honeycomb tablets and Google TV

- Very CPU efficient

Still not amazed? How about these UNIQUE features:

- The only app in the market which supports ON CAMERA MOTION DETECTION (selective models). Make automatic snapshots or play alert sound on motion!

- LAN SCANNER for automatic cams detection. Have a camera IP address suddenly changed? It takes only couple minutes to fully rescan your home network

- Audio real-time processing (SQUELCH & ALARM) for using it as a baby monitor

- BACKGROUND AUDIO

tinyCam Monitor for Android VIDEO

Was using cracked version till now n must say its worth 99 bucks..

Bought.. Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

how you all come to know when there are discounts on play store applications?

:previous:

I come to know from this topic on rimweb :D :D

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

यहा बोहत CID बैैठै है.

Sent from my HTC S710d using Tapatalk 2