Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

Discounted/Free apps on Market/Play Store

@amtrag

After downloading Sygic Trial from play store, open, let it download base files.

Then purchase india maps from Sygic Store HERE after using the 25% discount code mentioned in my previous post.

India maps are visible for purchase under Africa, the Middle East and India.

Now start Sygic Trial app again, enter registration code received & it can then download india maps.

• Like 4

Is it so good??

And do they take payment from Debit card of nationalized bank?

Thanks Rajan bhai. Finally succeeded in downloading India maps after purchasing from sygic.com.

Get Next Launcher 3D Free Today With This Code (Usually Rs 541)

A $16 Android launcher is a tough sell, but you can pick up a copy of Next Launcher 3D today for free. This alternative launcher is the work of the Go Launcher Dev Team, and the paid version has over 100,000 downloads, even at $16. Just a few keystrokes and you can have it for free, though. Even if the flashy UI isn't your speed, it's worth grabbing just to play around with.

Choose Get Free when the splash screen comes up. To unlock it, open the menu and go into preferences. Since this interface is going to take some getting used to, I'll just let you know the menu button is in the far right dock position. In preferences, scroll all the way down and tap on About Full Version. Choose the Activate option, and put in "nextlauncher3d" as the account, and "appoftheday" as the code (both without the quotes). The app should be unlocked and you can play around without worrying about the trial period expiring.

This unlock code is only valid today, and it won't tie the upgrade to your Google account permanently. So think about backing up the app using Helium or Titanium Backup if you want to be safe. Next Launcher also overrides the background image in all launchers when it's installed. You can change it back, but still a small annoyance.

• Like 6

Thanks Rajanji For the step by step tutorial to unlock the app

Amazing stuff Rajan mate !!!

sent from my NOTE II, yupp size does matter.

Moon+ Reader Pro version which costs Rs 280 is free today through appgratis.

Install through Moon+ Reader(AppGratis) version link in google play store >> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.flyersoft.moonreaderpj&feature=more_from_developer

• Your finger reader for fantastic reading experience in android.

• Read tens of thousands of books for free, supports multiple online book sites.

• Read local books for nice experience with real-time smooth scroll and tons of innovation functions.

• Support txt, html, epub, pdf, mobi, umd, fb2, chm, cbr, cbz, rar, zip or OPDS

• Like 3

thanks rajanji. installed moon+ reader. and its really the best reader.

@tapatalk/MOTO-XPRT

I installed it then removed seeing so few downloads, "this is the initial version" and that it is Chinese with the app developer not even having their own website. Got scared I guess. To each their own.

why a file explorer needs permissions like reading outgoing call data..? I cancelled download midway..

tapped from my phone..

post-14391-0-99204300-1376033775_thumb.j

Bollywood Album 2013 free at amazon india

Available instantly for your Android device

http://www.amazon.com/Hungama-Digital-Media-Entertainment-Pvt/dp/B00DZP502U

Edited by nitink
  • Like 1

Tapatalk 4 - super launch sale! $0.99. Was $4.99. Only one week.

Sent from Tapatalk 4

Latest Swiftkey Keyboard Cloud Version 4.2 is out of beta & available on Play Store Now >> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.touchtype.swiftkey&referrer=utm_source%3Dwebsite%26utm_medium%3Dblog%26utm_campaign%3Dsk

Upgrade is free for existing users of Swiftkey & at 50% Off Sale Rs 50 for NEW Users.

• Like 2

daddu kahan gayab hain aajkal... :dontknow:

Purchased PowerAmp full version unlocker for just 63 rupees from google play, its one of the best music player in Android I feel.

CamScanner | Turn your phone and tablet into scanner for intelligent document management. - CamScanner | Turn your phone and tablet into scanner for intelligent document management.

https://www.camscanner.net/activity/register

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 4

Love your music?

One of the best piano app full version free today with appgratis, usually Rs 210.

After installing the app, go to menu > About > I have a promocode & enter appgratis

• Like 2

For me it was smooth installation. I've Sygic aura already which didn't interfere.

I also done at 12.05 . Download gujarat,maharashtra and rajsthan.