Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kkkooolll

Planning To Buy Blackberry Curve 3G 9330 -- Suggestions wanted

Planning to buy Blackberry curve 3g 9330 unlocked version Previosly on verizon network, does any one have any info regarding the same??

whats the disadvantages etc,

Thanks in advance..

Regards

vicky sood

I have one BB 9330 _ Sprint newtwork phone, got 4 months back & in a perfect mint condition 9.5/10, since screen guard & silicon rubber casing was put on from first day. However, it is purple colour..& cdma - registered with reliance..

post-5509-0-55980500-1324307538_thumb.gi

PM me , if you are interested for the same.

only disadvantage being you wont be getting BIS but that i think you must be knowing .

this has also been officialy launched by reliance in 16k price range .

Imported one witjout BIS you can get in 5-7 k range

Can i use blackberry messenger with the same, I want to use it with Tata Indicom, Iam getting 2nd hand at 7k in mint condition.

I have one BB 9330 _ Sprint newtwork phone, got 4 months back & in a perfect mint condition 9.5/10, since screen guard & silicon rubber casing was put on from first day. However, it is purple colour..& cdma - registered with reliance..

tried to messege you, but its not gng.

No, you cn't use any BB Services (Msgr, Mail or anything else) on the imported CDMA BBs.

Though you can use Browser.

If you need BB Msgr go for an official Tata BB

Thanks Tarun for the useful info... better to go for Indian BB. to use all the featurss...

Yes, if you need all features there are no options but to use Official one.

As mentioned by Supernova ji, official BB will be very costly as compred to the imported one, its almost double the price.

If BB9330 is not a must have, there is good deal on BB8530 official Tata by one of the reputed sellers here:-

Can i use blackberry messenger with the same, I want to use it with Tata Indicom, Iam getting 2nd hand at 7k in mint condition.

tried to messege you, but its not gng.

No idea, why message did not go ? But, yes BES & BIS as well as messager will not work on these imported handsets. However, now there are sellers who are selling BB with this features as well. Search more on this site & you will find them..& yes, for Tata also you will have some options avialable on forum.