Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tarun_kabra

Blackberry SPC Solution

Dear All,

Presenting here the Money Saving way of getting SPC of Sprint Blackberry Phones (Only for 8530 / 9330 / 9670).

Before taking any of these steps please note a few things:-

1. All this exercise will only save you Rs. 200-300 as you can get SPC solution from eBay or other sources by spending money. But for people like me and other sellers here, it is good to use this, I have already spent more than 2000/- on getting SPCs for 9330 / 9670 on various occasions.

2. This guide is required only for SPRINT Blackberry Phones. Please note that Verizon / Alltel / US Cellular has SPC as "000000", For Metro PCS netowrk Blackberry you can use this website to get SPC free of cost.

3.Though these are no chance of doing any harm to your Blackberry Device by using this Guide, STILL BE AWARE that you are using this guide at your own risk. Its more like a Statutory Warning so I have to warn you. Don't bother we are here to save you out of any trouble.

Here you go. Steps are all common for all the three models once you download the required files.

BB8530 (Courtsey Parin Bhai) (Tested and Found working)

BB9330 (Don't have any Sprint BB 9330 fpr Testing, but should work)

BB9670 (Tested and Found working)

You can download the file required from above links based on your Blackberry Model.

Steps to be taken:-

1. Install Blackberry Desktop Manager on your PC.

2. Connect your BB phone with PC and let the Drivers Installation take place completely.

3. UnZip/UnRar the file downloaded from above link.

4. Open the unzipped / un-rar file you got in step 3 above while your device is connected with PC.

5. A commnad prompt type application will open and connect to the bootrom of your BB device.

6. This application will start loading the rom/os on your device, showing progress in %.

7. Once it is done completely your device will reboot.

8. NOW PLEASE DON'T PANIC, After booting your device will show ---- No Application Linked ------

9. Now with your device connected with PC, open CDMA Workshop or QXDM Professional. (Google and u will find a lots of link to these applications, even in Rimweb). I have done this with help of Official CDMa WS 3.7.5, the older cracked v2.7 may also work. For using QXDM command go here and say thanks.

10. Select the Com Port of your device and connect the Com port.

11. Go to Security Tab and in the SPC section, click Read.

Thats all.................. for the SPC, you will find it there in CDMA WS / QXDM.

Now that was the half work done and you have to get your device back to working condition. Use the following steps:-

1. You will need the Device OS for your Blackberry, get it from HERE

2. Install the file so downloaded on your PC.

3. Go to the folder "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader" and delete Vendor.xml file.

4. Run Apploader.exe file and it will show the PIN of your device connected with PC.

5. Just follow the on screen steps to load the device OS and bring back life in your Blackberry.

Enjoy and spend these 200-300 bucks for some good cause.

• Like 7

Like Kapil aka MR. Incredible 2. Tarun bhai your specialty seems to be in BB products. +1 and nice piece of info though never interested in bbs I have a dead BB world phone at my place which i am trying to revive. Will try it out on it if at all I am able to wake it from slumber. :doh:

I have a dead BB world phone at my place which i am trying to revive. Will try it out on it if at all I am able to wake it from slumber. :doh:

Dead Blackberry, I doubt. Which model do you have and what is the exact problem with the phone.

AW%252520%252528Custom%252529.jpg

Good info - keep it up

Good job getting spc out from blackberry was a pain thanks and keep it up.

I have a dead BB world phone at my place which i am trying to revive. Will try it out on it if at all I am able to wake it from slumber. :doh:

Dead Blackberry, I doubt. Which model do you have and what is the exact problem with the phone.

Bhai pmed my issue. Thanks for your concern through it does not surprise me as i am antiquated to your helpful attitude :hi2:

Its raining solutions on the forum now a days. :)

Good info Tarun Bhai. +1

Great job Tarun Bhai...

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk