Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rkburra

Docomo 3G Plans Details

Hi All,

Does any one subscribed/using Docomo 3G post paid plans?

Presently I am on 2G postpaid with optional GPRS pack. This free data of bundled pack [GPRS pack] can be used on on net national roaming. Docomo doesn't charge any thing.

I would like to switch to 3G plans in Pune. Can we use free bundled data usage while I am in Docomo non 3G states like AP? ofcourse I will be on Docomo 2G net?

^^^^

Are you sure? I am using 50Rs 2G data pack, but I am charged at Rs10/MB on (onnet) Roaming... If sure, do NOT change the plan as they might remove roaming benefit then...

I was on Docomo postpaid - now not.

Add on packs arre good for home circle only. ROAMING on per KB or 10KB tariff.

I think Data packs are for home circle only. If you subscribe for GPRS pack , it will allow to use in roaming.i am using 48/- for 500 MB data pack.

Price slashed...

post-28068-0-94015300-1338345426_thumb.p

I think Data packs are for home circle only. If you subscribe for GPRS pack , it will allow to use in roaming.i am using 48/- for 500 MB data pack.

what is differnce between dat pack and gprs pack

Price slashed...

is this also for Prepaid??

I am from Maharashtra and Goa circle i have used tata docomo 3G (Prepaid) on roaming and yes on net 3G data pack is free on prepaid while roaming. Infact Recharge 246 which gives 250 Min free, even the Min can be used in roaming. i was charged sec bill in roaming circle and the balance was deducted from the free min.

Guys any idea about docomo 3G prepaid packs in Maharashtra and Goa?

Guys no one has any idea about TATA docomo 3G plans?

I just read some of the comments at Telecom Talks that some ppl are geting 1GB at 90Rs. so was just curious to klnow

/Yeah Docomo offered 1G/Rs200 for selected customers.... don't know offer is still there in Karnataka or not ?

Correct said saeish

246 plan is working under roaming also.

doubt- does all ur incoming and outgoing calls are deducted from 250 min.

i know data works on docomo 3g network when in roaming.

same plan available in maharashtra.

1Gb at rs 90 is for those u got sms, i think sms goes to that customers who have 3g phone and never done any 3g recharge.

and once they avail 90, pack then wont get same benifit again. And has to do regular 3g rcv

Sent from my HuaweiU8300 using Tapatalk

Td has revised 3g pack.

now rcv246 gives tt of 219 after deducting service tax, and 1GB dat on 3g network with 30days validity

Sent from my HuaweiU8300 using Tapatalk

Saket did you try out the new docomo plan of 246????

while in roaming the balance got deducted from the free min, for outgoing and incoming calls. One thing i have to say docomo has poor network

I agree! Pathetic network considering their ads. At times I wonder if those ads were to fool themselves or us customers!!

There has to be some monitoring agency that regulates these ads. Every mobile company uses the word 'unlimited' to cheat their customers. They proclaim something is free, then put an asterisk at the end of it & impose many conditions. tata docomo could have spent all of its ad budget to improve their pathetic network.

Sent from my Motorola Photon 4G

• Like 1

^^^^^

Even if such regulation comes, they can cheat again saying "We said about TataDOCOMO-CDMA when talking about network quality", as they have started calling TataIndicom as TataDOCOMO saying brand-unification or some other sh!t...