Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
anshu_s09

How To Check Remaining TalkTime Minutes for Unlimited Plan?

I have taken 599 postpaid plan on GSm with unlimited Onnet std/local calling and 900 minutes of offnet calling every month.

I am not able to check my remaining minutes out of 900, every time i need to call to customer care which is chargable....

Can any one please let me know any other way to check the remaining minutes by ussd or by toll free sms

I have taken 599 postpaid plan on GSm with unlimited Onnet std/local calling and 900 minutes of offnet calling every month.

I am not able to check my remaining minutes out of 900, every time i need to call to customer care which is chargable....

Can any one please let me know any other way to check the remaining minutes by ussd or by toll free sms

You can login to your account at myservices.

in that you can check unbilled usage, the day it start showing some amount means ur free calls are over

^^^ yes thats the only way to know that you've exhausted your quota of free mins. Precise info will not be available thru any other means I think

You can login to your account at myservices.

in that you can check unbilled usage, the day it start showing some amount means ur free calls are over

This assumption useful for those don't have 1) Roaming usage 2) Rworld usage 3)SMS without packs

For ubilled amount you can send a sms -unbill to 51234. And through customercare call 198. Which is toll free.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S II using tapatalk