Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
neerajayshree

Animated Walpapers For LG 6130

Hi U Experties need :P

Firstly can a animated walpaper be set on LG RD6130 or for that instance any other phone

can any one tell me how can i set animated walpapers onto my LG RD6130

and similarly can we install screansavers onto any RIM PHONES

Hi U Experties need  :P  

Firstly can a animated walpaper be set on  LG RD6130 or for that instance any other phone

28026[/snapback]

I have done it successfully in GTRAN nad RD7230. Both utilize sequential sills and those stills can be used to make an animated thing. I dont know if such a thing is possible with 6130 or not.

If yes, I wil be happy to share my collection with you.

The issue with 6130 is that the Display is blacked out if not in use and hence any animation would not b of much help. I guess that display going black itself is a screensaver, so may be some1 may explore possibilities of installing a screensaver.

Hi Guys!

Can anyone help me with uploading a wallpaper from the net to RD 6130. i.e the actual pixel size to me mailed to the phone as an MMS.

my phone sounds too good.. with the new ringtones i put everyday but the screen looks very dull..... can anybody help :P

thanx

Hi Guys!

Can anyone help me with uploading a wallpaper from the net to RD 6130. i.e the actual pixel size to me mailed to the phone as an MMS.

my phone sounds too good.. with the new ringtones i put everyday but the screen looks very dull..... can anybody help :blink:

thanx

28050[/snapback]

Hi Dhondu

Fro mamy mail Account Yahoo , Hotmail, REdiff you can send MMS to your Cell Phone

unfortunately this serveice dosent work effieciently sometimes it wil deliever and Sometimes it WONT more often it wont

so try out your luck and do the following things

from your mail account send mail to 91**********@mms.ricmail.com

where ********** is your 10 digit rim no

once u reciece a MMS succesfully all you have to do is open it and then from the options select Save Image it will prompt u to name the Pic and save it to your My Media

Now go to your camers menu and select the 8th option My Media

then select Image and from the immage brows to the pic u want to set as wallpaper view that pic first and then use the set as option and WAlpapre to achieve your goal

i think it is illustratieve enough to answer your question

Edited by neerajayshree

To add, The image can be a *.jpg and preferably less than 100kb in size. U can change the image in photoshop like s/w

To add, The image can be a *.jpg and preferably less than 100kb in size. U can change the image in photoshop like s/w

28097[/snapback]

What will be the pixel size of the image.??????????????

Remember that the image seen on the phone is very small compared to what u see on the desktop. Hence even if u keep the resolution to jus 72-100, the Image quality will be quite good to see on the phone.

Other thing that u can do is to reduce the IMAGE SIZE in photoshop [L x B].

Use some permutations and combinations til the size of the image is well below 100kB!

Hi U Experties need  :help:  

Firstly can a animated walpaper be set on  LG RD6130 or for that instance any other phone

28026[/snapback]

No you can't beacause screensavers are basically gif images and the same are not compatible with rd 6130. Ony .jpeg and .bmp goes well

Hi Guys!

my phone sounds too good.. with the new ringtones i put everyday but the screen looks very dull..... can anybody help :multi:

thanx

28050[/snapback]

what is process to upload ringtones to as MMS in this Handset plz let me know

Hi

RD 6130 support JPEG wallpapers only Size is 200X200 pixels. If a border comes on the screen then try 198X 198 pixels.

So far RD6130 is the best phone I have come across. Excellent ringtones. too good a speaker....... I love my RD6130

Attached find the Indian Flag I designed for my phone......

Capt Rohit

post-2475-1128964058.jpg