Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
@mitJ@in

Data Plans For Reliance Mobile CDMA Explained

Good Info, but these reliance plans are very very costly, even 1x plans are as costly as EVDO. there is no meaning to keep 1x plans so costly, they should cost like GPRS plans in GSM.

are there any 1x plans which can give 3 - 6 GB for 99 rupees withou NUC and can be used both on mobile n PC without NUC????

Today I Got EVDO activated in my Samsung Galaxy Pop i559 CDMA. The CC Executive who called tiold me that the plan which is automatically active now is Rs 0.50 per MB. Can you please confirm if its possible? Or something else whould be active automatically.

Amit Bhai, Thanks for the above info. I think the default plan we get is 10p/10k. In case i want to move to Rs200 / 200MB. What o i do? how is it possible. Is it possible through the forum or CC.

is this EVDO PLAN Rs200 / 200MB attracts NUC?

Call customer care to have the plan changed. Quoting the exact plan code will help. No NUC charges if you use MDN:MDN (see the first post).

Am trying to change the RNC plan to 200MB for the past 3 months but every time Customer Services rejects the application.

After this experience http://www.rimweb.in...post__p__251097

applied once more

Attached a printout of http://www.rcom.co.i...rnet_phone.html with the application but the request was again rejected because so the called executives relaxing at Dhirubhai Ambani park asked for plan code from the local Reliance outlet !!!

It seems customer services is eager to reject my application each time due to some reason or other. Emphasis is placed on the handset make and model. I've already explained that Samsung Fascinate is primed for use as a phone modem. However they don't agree with me. They are trained to think that only the old Brew handsets were capable of acting as a phone modem.

Applied on 20th and already got a SMS on 22nd from reliance whether I was satisfied with Customer Services although no confirmation was given whether the plan was activated or not. So each time the feedback ends in "No"

Now I've forwarded my request to the Nodal officer awaiting for her response.

what do you mean by rs 200 -250 mb free, add rs 2/mb

will i be charged rs 2/mb after the 250 mb has been used up?

Correct

• Like 1

Please Take Good care Before Activating internet

And somebody please Help me in this issue

-----Original Message-----

Date: Saturday, January 28, 2012 06:45 PM

To: customercare@relianceada.com (customercare@relianceada.com)

Subject: UNEVEN CHARGES IN BILL

Hello My Name Is Akshay Jain

CEll :- 9327278777

Sir I have got a Bill From You Worth 2331!!!!!

Today

I consider It as An uneven bill

Theres an charge Worth 1200 rs In my bill for the Internet even after Activating My Internet Plan for rs 99 for 300 MB

Your Customer Executives Many Times said That

"You will Not be charged For Anything For Using The internet,,

After That You People are Charging me For Minutes usage?

I placed A Request its number Is 171171260

.. The request Was For Waiver Of 12oo rs Internet Charge

It is Now Rejected

Since Long Am with reliance,, Never Got This Much Of bill

And Now Too After Activating The Pack Of internet You people Charged Me a BIG amount even

After Charging 99rs

This Is enough For Me..

If This issue Is Not Resolved Then Please Shut Down My Number and Connection

I Cant Stay Anymore With Reliance

Thank you

REPLY FROM RELIANCE

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Reliance Customer Care.

This is with reference to your e-mail regarding billing issue.

We regret for the inconvenience caused in this regard.

Please note that service request id:171171260 you have been charged correctly for the bill period of 27-12-2011 to 26-01-2012. Also note that you have been charged correctly for the peak and off-peak hours. Hence waiver cannot be processed..

Your co-operation and patience in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Logesh.V

Customer Care

Reliance Communications Ltd.

For further details, you can visit our web-site http://myservices.relianceada.com for all RCOM services.

Please register yourself on the portal. For difficulties in registration, please write to myservices@relianceada.com

:previous:

"Rs.99 for 300 MB" is a "Mobile Net" plan which has NUC charges. So you were charged for it. See the plans in the first post for plans that do not have NUC charges and use MDN as the username/password to avoid getting huge bills!

Hi Guys I am very much fed up with reliance, I purchased a htc EVO 3d and thought that reliance should have some good data plans but it don't as I am a prepaid customer and I really don't want to go for postpaid for some reasons, when I but this phone the seller most probably it was parin, but I am not sure as I recall his name from my ebay communication told me that it is good and I have set your phone to best configuration and data really works good with reliance and this phone, but that's not the case, I have almost paid about thousands of RS for very little data, sometimes my wife goes off and my whole recharge is eaten by reliance data, I tried every possible thing with reliance customer care but they all are morons, some of them suggested me to recharge with wired amounts and that failed and bounced back to my bank account, now I am more thinking to either port to tata or mts but they too look like cousin brother to RCOM.... the last hope of 5 rs recharge which amit ji has shared in another post has also stopped working suddenly....

would be great if someone can help me decide.....

Kind Regards

:previous: Switch to postpaid is the only solution for you now. After changing contact your handset seller, some sellers do offer good plans for postpaid.

:previous: Switch to postpaid is the only solution for you now. After changing contact your handset seller, some sellers do offer good plans for postpaid.

hmmm, the biggest thing is why everything is so hard with reliance, I do have another connection with Vodafone and I don't really get any issues with them... but yes if I talk about reliance it really s**ks... "some sellers do offer good plans for postpaid" I don't get the last line how can a handset seller offer me a good plan?

Simplest guide to Reliance Data plans I have ever encountered. Thanks Amit.

One query though: Windows Mobile plan are RMW PPP or RNC PPP Plans?

Simplest guide to Reliance Data plans I have ever encountered. Thanks Amit.

One query though: Windows Mobile plan are RMW PPP or RNC PPP Plans?

Windows mobile plan is RNC PPP Plan.

Thanks ICU.

Hi Amit J,

My Palm Pixi + is showing the following details,is it ok for RNC PPP and if not how to change the settings:

The following settings are being shown:

9319801519@vzw3g.com USERNAME

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx AAA PASSWORD

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx HA PASSWORD

300 SPI HA

2 SPI AAA

YES REV TUNNELING

9319801519 is my reliance number

Regards

Abhinav

go through rworld - mobile

internet - charges , there show plan update , effective 31st january 2012, mobile internet plans wont be available for new subscription. new and improved mobilenet plans for cdma1x/hsd handsets would be available shortly.

Edited by basheerbr

Does not the new thread 'Reliance CDMA Postpaid - New Unified Data Plans' override this. If so then the banner link needs to be changed.

No, Wait for a few days.

We will update this thread with new plans.

@Rakesh - Reliance ain't that copmplicated as you think. When you have planned to use a imported handset (at half the cost, I may add) on Reliance, you just need to know to push some right buttons for things to go smoothly and the 'cheapest' cost from all other service providers. First thing you need to do is to convert yourself to postapid (say on a Reliance Simple 199 plan) and then take a proper data plan through our dear @amit@jain (say Netconnect 199 Plan) and then live happily ever after with reliance on a monthly bill of about 4-500 bucks with 3G (evdo) connectivity et al. I presume you can afford that bill plan when you can afford one of the best handsets in the world i.e the Evo 3D.

Edited by dkaile