Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
@mitJ@in

Data Plans For Reliance Mobile CDMA Explained

We have been using 3G for last 3 years on CDMA EVDO for cheap dirt price. Many GSM users now stating and many starting at high costs

@Rakesh - Reliance ain't that copmplicated as you think. When you have planned to use a imported handset (at half the cost, I may add) on Reliance, you just need to know to push some right buttons for things to go smoothly and the 'cheapest' cost from all other service providers. First thing you need to do is to convert yourself to postapid (say on a Reliance Simple 199 plan) and then take a proper data plan through our dear @amit@jain (say Netconnect 199 Plan) and then live happily ever after with reliance on a monthly bill of about 4-500 bucks with 3G (evdo) connectivity et al. I presume you can afford that bill plan when you can afford one of the best handsets in the world i.e the Evo 3D.

We have been using 3G for last 3 years on CDMA EVDO for cheap dirt price. Many GSM users now stating and many starting at high costs

SUPER! yay! :P

Thanks for Amit :rolleyes:

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk

No. However u can get 15 GB plan

Sent from my XT800 using Tapatalk 2

Data plans available in Kerala is like this:

For Rs.49, 100 MB for 30 days validity

For Rs.99, 250 MB for 30 days validity

For Rs.199, 500 MB for 30 days validity

to activate the above send SMS to 53739 as follows:

ACT MN49 for 100 MB for 30 days validity

ACT MN99 for 250 MB for 30 days validity

ACT MN199 for 500 MB for 30 days validity

But do not know how to get the balance in plan etc, If anybody know about it kindly explain.

Ajay

Edited by ajaysimhan

^^^^ These plans are same for PAN India, These plans were developed by RCom after being pressurised by hetaldp. So due credits to hetaldp for same :)

Thank you Mr. Amit Jain. Compared to plans available with BSNL etc. RCom are quite costly. There is no rationale behind this exorbitant rates. Any way Thank you once again.

Hi Everybody,

Something Stupid and silly has been started by reliance CDMA. All the time i keep getting calls to dial voice chat which is Rs.3/- per minute. lot of SMSs through out the day invoking to join voice chat which ofcourse i don't want. All of a sudden one fine day i received SMS saying your voice chat subscription has been renewed @ Rs.20/- How can they do that???!!!!! who told them to subscribe me to that stupid service??!! I immediately called 198 and complained and they promised me that i will get my money back and this thing won't happen in future and they've raised the complain. Still no call back from customer care its been two days now and i didn't even get my money back.

I'm afraid they might steal my money in future and they can keep doing same time and again.

Can anybody help me with any senior authority contact information where my grievances can be addressed?

Thanks

Hussain.

Whenever I try to activate Rs.49 plan by sending ACT MN49 to 53739. I get the following reply. What could be the problem? I'm using a Palm Pixi Plus (Verizon unlocked).

Dear Subscriber, Your request could not be processed as xxxxxxxxxx is not a valid RIM number. Reliance

Otaf is pending... Complete *228 first..

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I think *228 is not working on imported sets now because I am not able to do so

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Otaf is pending... Complete *228 first..

That's for activation right? But my phone works fine with 1x internet. Anyway i tried it, it says 'Your phone could not be activated'.

Many phones are not able to do*228. Unless otaf is done, evdo won't be activated nor ur plan. voice n1x works just by rsn / min combination.

Firstly, u would have to put request for reotaf.

Then if your phone cannot do *228, u have to cl0ne ur rsn n then do otaf.

Your seller can help u in that regard if u cannot cl0ne.

Pm me rsn no. I'll check.

There is nothing called RSN written on the box of Palm Pixi Plus. The only thing written on the box is SKU, MEID HEX and MSN. Does any of these represent RSN? If yes, let me know which one so that i can PM you. Would be really grateful if you could help me out. Thanks!!!

There is nothing called RSN written on the box of Palm Pixi Plus. The only thing written on the box is SKU, MEID HEX and MSN. Does any of these represent RSN? !!!

Buddy MEID is your ESN if you got it from reputed seller of this forum.

wizards_of_waverly_place_selenaGomez-I-Am-Not-Perfect.-Bob-DAmico-Disney-Channel-sms-mms-love-mms.jpg

There is nothing called RSN written on the box of Palm Pixi Plus. The only thing written on the box is SKU, MEID HEX and MSN. Does any of these represent RSN? !!!

Buddy MEID is your ESN if you got it from reputed seller of this forum.

Corrected RSN

Ok. I've PMed some details asked by hiteshkkk1, awaiting for his reply.

I've also emailed the seller (ebay seller name is cellwala) regarding this. Awaiting for his reply. Can anyone help me out in what exactly needs to be done. Would Reliance Webworld guys be able to help me in this? I am doubting this as the handset is an unlocked one.

Dear Rimweb Member,

I am stuck into a big problem, I am using Samsung Galaxy Y i509 CDMA handset .

1st I had got a Postpaid plan and activated EVDO as read on this forum, And it got activated also, I was using Internet on mobile fluently. after some days back I read that there is a plan of 94 for 1GB for 6 months, So migrated from postpaid to Prepaid. After that again 1X internet started so requested customer care to activate EVDO. it got activated also. EV Icon also showing in my mobile but data transfer stopped. I can't open the browser or can't exchange message on whatsapp. So complained in the WWE so they raised a SR. After 2 days come customer care guy told me to configure handset in setting-wireless and networks--mobile network and made a New APN. But still not solution. packet data is not coming or going after many new setting. So is there any solutions??

Warm Regards

Naushad

Hi RIMWEB Member,

After 1 months of fighting with Reliance Customer care. At last Internet started on my handset. And it was due to pgportal.gov.in

So I thot that I would share this public grievance portal of government. Which helped me to restore my internet.

I want to go for netconnect plus

But i am not clear what speed you get after yoyu consume basig hi speed data in unlimited plan?

I am being told diffrent things by web word people once I was told 144 KBPS once 230 KBPS what it is exactly?

And what is actual avarage speed that you get

Can kindly someone tell me that

AFAIK, you will get 144 kbps speeds after the FUP is over. Check with CC for more details.

MTS recently launched 3GPlus EvDo Rev B all over India in circles where they are existent that is, and they have 2 speedbreakers after FUP.

RCOM and Tata have only 1 speed breaker as yet, no idea when they will also do the same, maybe they will go further and provide 5 speedbreakers also after FUP.

And 230kbps speeds are for EDGE not EvDo, if I am right. Other gurus here may respond on this.

248 220.72 10GB + Unlimited Free FB + Twitter + Whatsapp 30 Days b_closedetails.jpgb_buynow.jpgMRP (Rs.) 248 Admin Fee (Rs.) 220.72 Service Tax (Rs.) 27.28 Benefit 10GB + Unlimited Free FB + Twitter + Whatsapp Valid for 30 Days Data Usage 10 GB Note NA Rules NA

Anyone using this plan... is it good??

i found it in rcom site while recharging my friends number..

chennai circle cdma

Reliance Communications on Thursday launched an unlimited mobile internet plan for Rs 999 a month at high speed on its upgraded CDMA network across select cities.

Here is the link :

http://businesstoday.intoday.in/story/reliance-communcations-mobile-internet-plan/1/212813.html

Yes, they had launched their 14.7 Mbps RevB data cards (Pro3 as they call it) in Bangalore almost 6-7 months back.. must say that the coverage is much better than Airtel 4G despite them coming a year prior.

The attraction here definitely, is their 40GB@9 99 UL Plan. Now imagine buying a cdma wi-bridge wireless router @1600 (compatible) with this device!

Edited by ACS