Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Dinesh Bajaj

Unable To Send SMS Through BlackBerry 9330 Sprint Mobile on Reliance Mobile Network

Hi;

Help...

Unable to send sms tru bb 9330 Sprint mobile with os 6

on reliance cdma network; but I receive d sms n use phone incoming n outgoing well .

I had tried a lot bt nothing helped, some were I read to update d pellet but unable to do that via phone setting an error message show unable to update pellet contact service provider .

Can some one help to sort out the issue .......

Thanks

You Might be getting problem if u trying to send sms of full 160 characters try to send a short message if its not then try to change your Blackberry Registration ID, if that does not solve issue try to upgrade your PRL and at last if this also does not help out i will suggest you to downgrade to OS5...

Regards

Vikas Mahajan

I dont know the reason or solution but made it work in my friends phone so that atleast he can send . members can give u solution.

considering country codes n other nornal settings to be right , In meantime

try sending thru +91xxxxxxxxxx (note: delete the number n earlier msg sent to the user .n then save again ).

u may gace another issue in that if u call the same user from recent calls say from the just missed call list ; they call may not go . here u may have to save number with starting zero .. 0xxxxxxxxxx .

so it is a tricky . som enos have to to be saved in both ways may be .

Hi;

Help...

Unable to send sms tru bb 9330 Sprint mobile with os 6

on reliance cdma network; but I receive d sms n use phone incoming n outgoing well .

I had tried a lot bt nothing helped, some were I read to update d pellet but unable to do that via phone setting an error message show unable to update pellet contact service provider .

Can some one help to sort out the issue .......

Thanks

well i tell u what..

it happened wid me too.

and there can be n number of reasons for that.

i ll tell u what worked for me. ;)

i was using rim prepaid.

what i did not notice was that the balance i had was some kind of promotional talktime which was stopping me from sending messages.

what worked for me?

I DID A RECHARGE OF 10Rs.(or any other denomination for that matter which gives u CORE talktime)

IT GAVE ME A "CORE" BALANCE OF 6Rs.

and voilaaaaaaaaaaa :Sorprendido:

i was able to send messages:)

try if it works for u....

I think you issue should be resolved by changing the BB Registration ID as told by Vikas ji.

Just dial ## "SPC" from you phone and see what is your Blackberry Registration ID, change it to 14655 if it is something else.

Save and reboot device. At least this solved my problem on BB9670 with Device OS6

I think you issue should be resolved by changing the BB Registration ID as told by Vikas ji. Just dial ## "SPC" from you phone and see what is your Blackberry Registration ID, change it to 14655 if it is something else. Save and reboot device. At least this solved my problem on BB9670 with Device OS6

sirji, I have a blackberry 9670 and I did as per your instructions but now the problem is that my phone has no mobile network... My registration id earlier was 4139... I was using the phone on TATA CDMA.. Plz help