Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sathishq

Please Suggest a good ROM for HTC Droid Incredible 2 Which Supports GSM (3G) And CDMA (EVDO) Data

Dear Friends,

Please suggest a Best Non-Chineese ROM for HTC Droid Incredible 2 which should Support GSM(3G) and CDMA(EVDO) data.

Waiting for your most valuable responses .

NO Such ROM exists.

Even the ROM I have made has 3-4% chinese in Images (Pictures) & 1-2 Applications.

I have changed Bootup & down Splash screens.

Edited by kapilthio

Mil jaaye tho hamein bhi de dena... lol..

Day is not far off when we would get a cooked rom (non chinese supporting cdma & gsm both)

That day is NO where near. Anything which ever comes will be based on CT ROM Only.

No other Kernal supports CDMA STK.

Thanks kapil..please share the custom Rom made by you..

Friends.. I am a newbe in Android flashing. One of my friend is using htc Droid Incredible 2 with Chinese Gingerbread rom with Vodafone sim card. But due to network fluctuations his handset sometimes go to deep sleep mode(switch off once or twice a day n have to pull the battery to switch on). I asked about it earlier in rimweb about it n Mr KapilAgrawal aka Mr. Incredible told me to change the rom to original Verizon gingerbread rom for using incredible 2 with gsm 3G sim card n he also posted a link related to it. But as i have no idea or experience of flashing (i am also worried if the handset bricks), I need a detailed n easy process to change the rom from Chinese to official Verizon gingerbread with download link. So pls someone help me asap. It's really urgent.

Sent from my hTc Droid Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2

i am using skyrider zeus Rom on my htc droid incredible 2. Still phone does not shows good signal, i tried CM9 and CM10 as well ...Mobile signal is very week and could not able to access internet too... Please suggest if any good ROMs are there to use GSM sim on my verizon htc droid incredible 2.