Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mfaiz2

Strange Sound Issue with Palm Pre Plus

I am facing a very strange issue on new verizon palm pre plus. While making calls to *228 , some kind of annoying sound comes like modular noise and real sound is suppressed at all. The phone is not activated yet and i am not activating it just because i don't want to miss my calls.

Music is playing fine. You tube is working fine and ringtones are playin well as well but when it comes to call on network, this particular noise comes be it in speaker mode or in headphones.

I expect help from our respected gurus and also want to know if anyone else is facing or ever faced this kind of issue.

Try to call any other no n hear the announcement of TO RESUME SERVICE CONTACT RELIANCE CUSTOMER CARE n see if even that has problem.. If yes then there is some issue..

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Try to call any other no n hear the announcement of TO RESUME SERVICE CONTACT RELIANCE CUSTOMER CARE n see if even that has problem.. If yes then there is some issue..

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

No sound on calling other number except beep.

I showed to local repairing guy and he says there is no fault in phones hardware and it must be network problem or programming issue.