Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

GPP Sim Unlocks USA AT&T iPhone 4S All Versions Including 5.0, 5.0.1 Without Jailbreak

GPP Sim Unlocks USA AT&T iPhone 4S All Versions Including 5.0, 5.0.1 Without Jailbreak

GPP Team Website >> http://www.gppteam.net/iphone4sunlock/

1 Step Solution!

Turn off your iPhone 4S and place your SIM card along with your GPP SIM together into the custom iPhone 4S tray provided.

Turn on your iPhone 4S and your phone will be unlocked and ready to use!

• No jailbreak needed – plug and play!
  • Unlock ALL AT&T iPhone 4S
  • Works with all firmware versions including 5.0 & 5.0.1
  • No need to dial 112 – works without having to tinker around with software
  • Thin custom sim tray for easy fit
  • Does not damage phone or warranty
  • Stable EDGE and 3G communication, 2G/3G dynamic switching
  • Supports MMS (multimedia message)

Full Report Here >> http://www.gsmarena.com/gpp_sim_insert_unlocks_the_at_t_iphone_4s_no_jailbreak_needed-news-3825.php

The GPP SIM tool reportedly unlocks successfully every AT&T-bound iPhone 4S as well as the Japan's KDDI and Softbank iPhone 4S. As with similar solutions such as Gevey and RebelSIM, you just put your SIM along with the insert into the provided SIM tray and insert the lot into the iPhone. That's it.

Here is the video showing how the GPP SIM works

• Like 4

Great information Rajan Babu. +1

:)

Hello friends,

My friend wants to send an iphone 4 GSM from usa AT & T carrier. It has software version of 5.0.1. How to get it completely unlocked? There is other way like using a Turbo SIM ( But my friend suggested me not to do that ).

When i approaced some shops they informed me that only IMEI number is needed to get it unlocked and even the handset is not needed physically to unlock and they are going to charge around Rs 4000 for that.

Iam very much new to this iOS devices and this will be my first iphone opted for personal use. Some experince friends throw some light on what is the best way to get it unlocked and the proper procedue. What is the reasoanable amount i can pay for getting it unlocked.

I am from Andhra Pradesh ( vizag, vijayawada, hyderabad) so if some one knows any particular shop please advice me.

Thank you

Raghav

You only need iME for unlocking and charges are pretty good. Get it done. Our Reputed seller Parin can also help

phone_sex.jpg

Charges for AT&T iPhone Factory unlock @ 3500/- time less than 2 days.