Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Updated: Reliance CDMA Postpaid - New Unified Data Plans (Price Drop: Rs.94 - 1 GB /month EVDO)

Hetal bhai i inquired about the new mobilenet plans but the GR8 CCE told me that only default plan is available.

I visited the ww at Andheri East .. even GR8 guys there too have no idea about these plans...

Confirmed that as of now only default plan is available... (2p/10kb)

Looks like we shall have wait for another 3 months to get the plans ( at least the info) synced across the channels..

Reliance ki jai ho !!

I don't think it's case of co-incidence or unaware Customer Care.

Just to verify the confusion, i called up customer care. The person at other end seemed knowledgeable and was knowing what he is talking.

He clearly said that these plans were available but discontinued just 4-5 days back and now only Pay As You Go Plan is available as well as the plans mentioned here >> http://www.rcom.co.i...rnet_phone.html

Now this 4-5 days period matches nicely with Reliance CDMA Tablet launch.

My theory is that they might have withdrawn these mobilenet plans to hawk these tablet specific data plans >> http://www.rcom.co.i...iffs_Plans.html

Otherwise the CDMA tablet being OMH (Reliance locked), they would have no means to control customers using the cheaper mobilenet plans on tablet.

Sounds plausible?

Edited by rajanmehta

hi Hetalji

How to subscribe these plan. CC people say all plans have been discontinued and no other plan other than default is applicable.

:previous: Did they say that for postpaid?

:prevous:

Yes, even I checked same with CC, I got same reply.

:previous: Try requesting at your nearest web world

I have activatd mobilenet199 plan on 25.03.12 thro cc and now I am using the same.Its very well available

sivashankkar

I was able to successfully subscribe to MobileNet99 plan. The only problem is that the plan will be effective from the next billing cycle ie. May.

So right now I'm stuck with the default plan 2p / 10kb

Thanks to the people who made this happen.

hey everyone, the plans are available again, you can subscribe them freely on your wish! :Sorprendido::hypocrite:

As mentioned in earlier post Reliance Customer Service accepted request for MobileNet99 plan. After the new bill generation I see the default plan RNC_PAYG on the bill.

After posting a complaint with *222 I get a SMS stating RNC2.5gb_99 plan not applicable.

All this time I used data services thinking the plan has been changed as assured by customer services. So now I have to pay extra due to their negligence.

I've lost faith in Reliance CDMA. I was a customer since it was launched. While GSM users in Nagpur are surfing away at 15Mbps, Reliance CDMA are struggling at 1Mbps.

I'm thinking about migrating to Vodafone now using MNP. Too bad a robust technology CDMA all gone to waste by poor planning.

I was able to successfully subscribe to MobileNet99 plan. The only problem is that the plan will be effective from the next billing cycle ie. May.

Yes, this is true.

CDMA was primarily preferred for data, but if you look their strategy and planning, it is exactly opposite. They have attractive plans for voice like unlimited 440 but not for Data.

In CDMA if you want I GB data it will cost around 500 and you will get maximum theoretical speed of 3.1 MBps while on the other hand you will get I GB data per month in gsm in around half price 250 per month and that too at blazing 21 MBps speed.

I think CDMA's day are numbered. It will vanish from India. However, I am only using CDMA, but now decided one number to gsm mainly for data.

Interesting turn of events.

Received a new SMS from Reliance. Waiver of data units will reflect in my next Bill according to MobileNet99 plan.

Earlier SMS clearly said case closed and plan not applicable. I guess a lot of confusion still exists on data plans.

As mentioned in earlier post Reliance Customer Service accepted request for MobileNet99 plan. After the new bill generation I see the default plan RNC_PAYG on the bill.

After posting a complaint with *222 I get a SMS stating RNC2.5gb_99 plan not applicable.

All this time I used data services thinking the plan has been changed as assured by customer services. So now I have to pay extra due to their negligence.

I've lost faith in Reliance CDMA. I was a customer since it was launched. While GSM users in Nagpur are surfing away at 15Mbps, Reliance CDMA are struggling at 1Mbps.

I'm thinking about migrating to Vodafone now using MNP. Too bad a robust technology CDMA all gone to waste by poor planning.

hi

today I activated this plan mobilenet199 .....so its working.....just want to know how to check data usage....has anybody done that

Sent from my SCH-I559 using Tapatalk

Onavo count, watchdog 3g are for data monitoring.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Make sure that you get a confirmation SMS that your plan has been activated.

My request for mobilenet99 has been taken 3 times already and each time my bill does not reflect it. I have to call up customer services each billing cycle for activation.

April bill I was given a waiver but for May I had to pay according to MobileNetPayG. Now the same thing has happened. June Bill again shows RNC_PAYG

hi

today I activated this plan mobilenet199 .....so its working.....just want to know how to check data usage....has anybody done that

For proper activation I suggest you to place an activation request through myservices portal or send an email to customercare@relianceada.com

Then you will have a SR number and it will be easier for you to claim for a waiver :)

^^ Easier said than done... Requests are taken then case is closed without any consideration...

I've even tried to submit written application through Reliance Outlet. Guess what they told me they have orders not to given any acknowledgments !!!

So even I file a consumer court complaint there is no way to prove the request...

There is total miscommunication between customer services and the customer. I request for a waiver and the a request for change of plan is taken so to make it look like a different issue...

Either this a deliberate attempt to mint money or callousness on part of customer services...

^^ Easier said than done... Requests are taken then case is closed without any consideration...

I've even tried to submit written application through Reliance Outlet. Guess what they told me they have orders not to given any acknowledgments !!!

--> Never suggested you to visit a web world

So even I file a consumer court complaint there is no way to prove the request...

--> when you write to customercare@relianceada.com you get an auto response which is a proof that you had written to them.

There is total miscommunication between customer services and the customer. I request for a waiver and the a request for change of plan is taken so to make it look like a different issue...

--> Try communicating through email. It helps as you get a better resolution and more proof. Also try raising a complaint through their facebook page. It helps.

^^ Visiting web world shows the total apathy towards customers and raises the question of accountabililty

already had raised an issue earlier about billing through email. they stopped responding.

one facebook member got banned from Panasonic because his 42" Plasma was not repaired for over a month and he kept complaining...

I placed request at cc and it got activated.same was confirmed in my account.

^^ are you implying account on http://myservices.relianceada.com

Under what options is it confirmed ??

I've been given a waiver once more on the current bill according to MobileNet99 plan...

Even after 3 days I've not received a confirmation SMS for activation.

no I spoke to the customer care...the lady in the otherside knew what I am asking and within three days it was actuvated

^^ Did the activated data plan appear on your bill and your usage charged accordingly ??

Did u get a confirmation SMS ??