Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Updated: Reliance CDMA Postpaid - New Unified Data Plans (Price Drop: Rs.94 - 1 GB /month EVDO)

Interesting to read about Arun's case.. In my case, the new plan (I placed the request on 19th) was applicable from 25th August, which is the start of my new billing cycle. Wonder if there exists any policy regarding such vital processes :(

I have got the Bill...I am getting mobilenet247

Sent from my SCH-I559 using Tapatalk

find new data plan for rcom cdma postpaid ...... :Sorprendido: :Sorprendido:

http://www.rcom.co.i...ileNet.html#an3

Edited by kk999
  • Like 4

94 for 1 GB and 448 for 2 GB ? Are they buffoon?

That's weird :ko2:

Anyway requested to change from MobileNet247 to MobileNet94 now :Sorprendido:

Rs 94 for 1 gb evdo!!! Incredible...!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Great plan. :cheer:

Gave a request for another number. I was told that the plan will be changed from next billing cycle.

I also request for MobileNet94 plan CC said 5 days for active.....

Waitingggg......

Edited by kk999

94 for 1 GB and 448 for 2 GB ? Are they buffoon?

Sir ji, Why you have a doubt in this??? They are the real 100% un-adulterated PURE buffoons...

• Like 1

MRP - 94

Validity - 1 Month (30 Days)

Consumer Benefit - 1GB high speed 3G like data free per month (Data speeds depend on handset and network capability)

Rs 0.50 Paise per mb overage usage charges

post-9478-0-52775800-1349934015_thumb.gi

• Like 6

94 is indeed great price but 2 GB price is absurd. Ofcourse 1 GB is enough for month on mobile to me.

Thanks Hetal

I too just now called up CC to activate the plan. Luckily, it was available in the website so she took the request immediately. I was told it would be active from my next billing cycle (18 Oct) onwards so waiting.

Thanks a lot to all who keep track of plans here! And glad to be a member of this wonderful forum.

Regards

Rahul

PS: I was planning to switch over to pre-paid just to get the benefits of data plan 94. Now that is placed on hold! :)

I'm on Rs.199 for 500MB. Is Rs.94 for 1GB real offer? Then it would be a good idea to switch.

I'm on Rs.199 for 500MB. Is Rs.94 for 1GB real offer? Then it would be a good idea to switch.

Why waste your time?? Call up cc and change to MobileNet 94 and enjoy 1gb on evdo..!!

^^^

I too was on the same 199 plan. Just now requested for shift to Rs 94 plan. I suggest you shift too! Definitely worth it! Half the cost and double the data!

Any Plan for 1X only as EVDO is not available in my area.

^ the mentioned plan is for both "1x as well as EV". In fact all CDMA Mobilenet plans are for 1x & EV both..

Gave a request for another number. I was told that the plan will be changed from next billing cycle.

The plan was activated in 2 days instead of next billing cycle as told by the CC.

Is there life elsewhere then on earth and how Reliance will react are two questions for which no one has a clear answer since ages. :Confuso:

• Like 1

Lucky you, they are going to activate it from my next bill cycle only as per the confirmation SMS I received for the service request :(

I too got a similar message saying that the new Data plan would be activated from 18 Oct 12 which is my billing cycle date. So I guess that is the only way they can change plans.

Rajan bhai, if you have some insider assistance, kindly help us out too :) (Just kidding)

hi

call CC on 10 Oct 12 and they said 5 days but active plan on 13 Oct 12

Now with MobileNet 94

Called up CC to change my present MobileNet99 to MobileNet94. I was told to call back on 24th which is one day before the next billing cycle.

Asked why so and why can't my request be taken now. Replied if request is taken now I will be charged 99Rs until the billing cycle ends while 94Rs will be charged from the time request is taken. Told him I'm ready to pay all the charges mentioned. So the CC rep fell silent for a moment went back to the supervisor to confirm. Guess what my request was taken and told me that the plan would change from the next billing cycle !!!

I wish I could record all these type of conversations as it is Reliance policy to record customer calls and post it on the internet. Unfortunately android app on the fascinate does not support full two way call recording.

Anyway its a great plan and happy surfing to all !!!

What should be the minimum base plan to avail the MobileNet94 ?

Currently I am on SPUNLTDONNET440 but now want to migrate to minimum plan.

If I go for Simple 99N, can I still get MobileNet94 ?

• Like 1

From where did you get the idea that there is a minimum base plan requirement?

• Like 1

What should be the minimum base plan to avail the MobileNet94 ?

Currently I am on SPUNLTDONNET440 but now want to migrate to minimum plan.

If I go for Simple 99N, can I still get MobileNet94 ?

The data plan MobileNet94 is open for all reliance CDMA postpaid customers irrespective of their voice plan.. Just go ahead and place a request and if you are lucky, get it changed the very next day!!