Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Updated: Reliance CDMA Postpaid - New Unified Data Plans (Price Drop: Rs.94 - 1 GB /month EVDO)

@Rajanbhai,

I didnt not find anything about the minimum plan. But RCDMA used to have some criteria on some packs where they need some minimum plan so I thought this might also have something.

@Praveen, Thanks for the information.

• Like 1

Reliance did it again!! While placing the request for plan migration to MOBILENET 94 , I was told that the new plan will be effective from next billing cycle. But when I saw the bill, I am surprised to see that new plan was already effective from the very next day of putting the request and charged on prorata basis!! But they charged Rs 70 odd for 870 MB of data usage which is quite amusing!! The net result is that the total bill amount remained almost the same as previous month!!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I got mobilenet94 plan activated.. but got confusing feedback from reliance customer care.. some said it's only applicable for browsing through handset("mobile internet").. while others said it could be used through other devices too ("mobile as modem").. i did point out to them that the plan as defined on reliance's website clearly states that "mobile as modem" usage is included..

I did this too, changed frm my minimum Rs99/- pm for 200 mb plan to this mobilenet94 plan for 1gb data, called CC and he accepted the request and confirm it tobe activated within 2 to 3 days, he told me usually we say 5 days but would be activated before that, Received their sms for the same within a minute with my request no.Thankyou hetal and rimweb.

yesterday did the request and today right now got the confirmation from reliance of the new plan processed and activated.

is the benefit available on roaming also?

yes I am using this plan from 2 months

Yes i am using it since december and no issues faced so far even while travelling.

When i last visited reliance world they told me that the 94 plan is no more valid...

they told me the new plans are rs99 For 500mb and rs199 For 2gb...

(Dont know how true it is... But i dont trust the cc anyways)

For Reliance CDMA prepaid user

in MP cirlce

Special Tariff Vouchers Recharge Type MRP Special Benefit Special Benefit Admin Fees Validity (Days) Data & SMS Pack 94 Local + National SMS @ 10p+and 1 GB high speed 3G like data, FREE/month 180* 83.66 P.N: Service tax including Education cess of 12.36% on MRP applies to all denominations mentioned Tariff other than mentioned above will be as per existing plan of the customer Note: Rs 94 STV - Data benefit will be credited within 24hrs of recharge. Validity - 3months + free 3months on voice usage of 10min per month

1GB Mobile Net in Just Rs. 94 for a month.SMS MN94 to 53739 to activate the pack. Hurry Limited Offer. RCOM

Yesterday I got this msg on my postpaid no in kolkata.Good offer compared to gsm 3g.

now its 1.5GB for 30 days @94

Yes 1.5GB for 30 Days @ 94

I have noticed one more thing If you recharge on/before the last day of expiry they carry-forward remaining balance.

Tried it yesterday.

• Like 1

All old plans of post paid cancel new plan introduce. In 98 Rs. 650 mb/30days .

But when I am call to CC new plan 149 for 2gb /30days and I am activate this plan.

I am unable to check my balanced usage by Mbal to 55333.

After going to ww executive says no such thing for check data balance in postpaid.

One other interesting thing is this plan only for 1x not for evdo.

How to use only 1x data in our imported mobile?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

3 new CDMA postpaid data plans launched by RCom. Old plans are no longer available for subscription.

Rs 98 for 650 MB

Rs 125 for 1 GB

Rs 225 for 2.5 GB

If your handset support EVDO, then you can avail it in the above plans. This is what I confirmed with CC staff.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Continuing with this topic, I had given request for activation of Mobilenet 225 plan(EVD0) by calling up the call centre (*222). Though I did not get any confirmatory SMS, I immediately received a call back from CC informing that it will be activated in my next billing cycle. After 5 mts, I received one more call informing that it will be activated in 2 days!!!

RCom never fail to surprise and confuse customers..!! By all means, this seems a nice plan.

RNC_225_2.5GB_10P data plan is activated and confirmatory SMS received in less than 24 hrs. The new plan would be effective from the very next day. EVDO is working fine.

I activated Evdo 225 plan by calling Cc on my postpaid connection, but was not able to confirm amount of data free. Today during live chat CC confirmed that in mp circle amount of data on 225 plan is 4.5 GB

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

4.5 GB??? That is astonishing!! Better confirm with them again.. Did anyone else get similar deals??

4.5 GB??? That is astonishing!! Better confirm with them again.. Did anyone else get similar deals??

I confirm with CC during live chat

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 4 Beta

• Like 1

Mention plan name.

Sent from my S710D using Tapatalk 2

Check this link :

http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/rworld/HTML/CDMA_Erecharge.html

It says

Network Circles Price
(Rs.) Free Quota Overage Charges Validity (Days) E Recharge How to Subscribe CDMA Delhi Rs. 94
250 GB
1p/10KB 30 Yes Contact your nearest Retailer

:Sorprendido::Sorprendido::Sorprendido:

^ ^ ^

It's a website mistake obviously.
Instead of data in gigabytes, there will be bill in terabytes!!! :Kill:
  • Like 7

So is Rs.94/- for 1GB or 1.5GB is available for Bombay circle? It's 1.5GB now?

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4