Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jabir

PRL Not Updating in HTC Touch Pro 2

My brother was using a sprint tp2 for the past 1 year with esn of sim (clo***ed). When i checked the meid of the phone with getstat it shows Registered with reliance and GSK Possible. So I want to restore the original mied of the phone. The handset was using Mighty Rom i tried ##786# reset but no use the meid not restored. So i changed to stock rom win6.5 ( that was downloaded from htc official website) and tried ##786# reset now the MEid restored. So to activate it in reliance i need to update the PRL but i cant write the prl. Now I cant update anything thru EPST including PRL it says "Sending LPM Command Failed. Need to reset" and the phone resets without saving the updates. But thru CDMA workshop and qpst i can update the all setting except load PRL. I tried loading PRL thru qpst but while writing i got an error i am attaching the error with the post. Please help friends.

post-18035-0-49894400-1329404251_thumb.j

2 things

have you put your set in diag mode and connected it - check that out

i have a doubt that MEID can be restored by flashing rom - NV items are separate than rom

Yes it is in Diag Mode and detecting by CWS and QPST i can change Nam setting but cannot upload PRL. Now My mEID shows original and it has been restored. Now one more thing when I try to do a ##786# reset now the phone says the same error and it is not possible to the reset. ANy solution

Dear Friends

I am using the following version of os and rom radio

Win 6.5 original sprint stock rom

Rom version : 2.04.651.4

radio: 2.32.00 WF

is my handset have been relocked or i need supercid again?

Please help me

to restore meid, use the chinese radio and qxdm.

prl can be updated from phone itself too ##778#

• Like 1

btw, the error that you are reporting in that screen shot, that has nothing to do with your PRL write failure. Your PRL has been successfully updated after that, that error is shown always no matter what you try to write on phone's NV from qpst

• Like 1

:previous:

But the phone is still not showing the range it shows still no network. How can i know the PRL is updated by QPST?

THANKS A LOT SUMIT!! +1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 :signthankspin:

HE spend lot of time with me to make my handset working. thanks

with out you it cannot possible

also thanks to Hetal, dhiraj who also tried to help me in this.

THis is a esn and meid mismatch in the handset. If anyone get this type of error please ensure that your meid and esn is matching. ALL i know is that from this. the pESN that created by MEID must match.