Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
arnuld

Nokia X2-01 Review

Hi guys,

I have used NOKIA X2-01 for 3 months (or 5 months ? I don't remember). Here is what I have observed. Its no-frills phone, boasts no 3G, no MP cameras but a basic phone priced at 3550/- when I bought it:

Pros:

• Excellent keypad: not comparable with E5 of course but at this price very good keypad. Texters will love it.
  • Interface: S40 interface is quite good. I liked it everytime I saw or used it. In fact, I will say one of the best.
  • Size: Size of phone is quite good in hands. Neither small as BB, nor bigger to be uncomfortable. Its base is little bit thicker than usual and shape is contoured a bit which may look strange at first but that special-shape makes it easier to hold it and form a stronger grip when you are taking it out of your pocket.
  • Sound Quality: Sound quality in call is very good, voice is pretty clear whenever you talk/listen on both sides, not even a single time it will be of lower quality. Volume of ringing is average/medium. Just less than those songs played on indo-chinese crap with irritating-high volume.

Cons:

• Speed: Phone is slow, whenever you open Inbox and it has lots of SMSs then it pops up with a messahe written "Opening Messages" and while closing another pop saying "Closing Messages". When you connect/disconnect the calls there is always 1-2 seconds lag in response.
  • Battery: Does not last longer, have to charge it everyday if you talk for 2 hours everyday.
  • VGA Camera: It has VGA camera, so camera lovers just forget this phone. You know how useless VGA is.
  • Call Drops: I have checked different reviews on internet. Searched hundreds of gooles pages but no one seems to have call drops issue with this phone though I faced lots sometimes. Don't know whether location of my rented house is like that.
  • Loudspeaker: Don't ever turn on the loudspeaker.

I think at 3550/- its the best QWERTY phone you can get. I don't usually buy NOKIA but this was one of the best phones I ever had.

• Like 5

^^^

Thanks for the review Arnuld. +1 :)