Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
csmart

[Debate] Is Apple The Best?

Apple will now make their followers believe that ITS ALL PART OF THE PLAN.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Forget about the marketing and every thing, any iOS device can be used by even a child without any effort. Because of its easiness in using, the iPhone is good in my opinion comparing with any other mobile using other OS.

Apple products may be the best but they are exploiting chinese workers to make their products. Many a report has cropped up saying how poorly they are paid . Make no mistake , apple products are good but I just feel that they are expensive for no apparent reason. I mean a brand new htc one x with a quad core processor costs less than the cheapest iphone 4s model. Yes the retina display is said to be best among mobile phones but is that alone enough to charge exorbitant rates th or their mobiles? In conclusion apple is not the best . Many other brands like samsung htc & motorola can give apple a run for its money

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Yes the retina display is said to be best among mobile phones

There apple got you!! you still believe retina display is the best?

HTC Rezound vs iPhone

Given that the Rezound is larger than the iPhone 4S it might be bad in the size department, but it’s a major plus in terms of display. The iPhone 4S has a 3.5-inch 640×960 Retina display, while the Rezound has a 4.3-inch 1280×720 Super LCD HD screen. Where the iPhone boasts that it features the highest pixel density and resolution despite having a small display, the Rezound can now take that claim away since it beats the iPhone 4S with a 12-point difference with its 342 ppi against the iPhone’s 330 ppi, so the Rezound has a higher pixel density.

Winner: The Rezound’s 342 ppi knocks out the iPhone’s 330 ppi and does so with a larger display, making for a quite amazing viewing.

Some website!

• Like 1

Yes the retina display is said to be best among mobile phones

There apple got you!! you still believe retina display is the best?

HTC Rezound vs iPhone

Given that the Rezound is larger than the iPhone 4S it might be bad in the size department, but it’s a major plus in terms of display. The iPhone 4S has a 3.5-inch 640×960 Retina display, while the Rezound has a 4.3-inch 1280×720 Super LCD HD screen. Where the iPhone boasts that it features the highest pixel density and resolution despite having a small display, the Rezound can now take that claim away since it beats the iPhone 4S with a 12-point difference with its 342 ppi against the iPhone’s 330 ppi, so the Rezound has a higher pixel density.

Winner: The Rezound’s 342 ppi knocks out the iPhone’s 330 ppi and does so with a larger display, making for a quite amazing viewing.

Some website!

Is a difference of 12ppi really distunguishable with naked eye? I doubt.

The difference must be atleast 20-30% to be actually experienced by an user. The only advantage for Rezound could be the larger screen size.

Screen Size:

iPhone: 3.5

Rezound: 4.3

1.23 times larger

PPI

iPhone: 330

Rezound: 342

1.04 times denser

Rezound/iPhone = (4.3*442) / (3.5/330) = 1.28

That is almost 28% better.

• Like 2

28% increment, ab kya bacche ki jaan lega?

Apple has never been the best..They are just like movers and packers..the just take a part of news...people have fancy for iphone and ipod's ....wait for 2-3 years..people would be wanting a android...because android is getting cheaper and most of the poeple can afford in india..so Android may be on the top...

But i think there is a lot of craze for iphone's in india...especially india...because most people can't afford it..u cant take a 50k phone in ur pocket ...because we know the there are many thiefs.. :P =D

iPhone= It's smooth ...more apps that make it stronger

Android = just a new born baby in market...

As far as apps are concerned do you really think that 2 million vs 3 millions makes a difference? How many apps do you install in your phone and how many do you actually use?

iPhone are iPhone because it's an iPhone. It's not the best but it's most desired phone ever. I believe every person in this thread desires to have one.

As far as apps are concerned do you really think that 2 million vs 3 millions makes a difference? How many apps do you install in your phone and how many do you actually use?

iPhone are iPhone because it's an iPhone. It's not the best but it's most desired phone ever. I believe every person in this thread desires to have one.

+1

So true. Even the android geeks at XDA would secretely want an Iphone even though none would openly admit !

There is something which sets an Iphone apart.

To put in other words, the mind says Android but the heart says Iphone.

Isn't the above formula wrong?

Rezound/iPhone = (4.3/342) / (3.5/330) = 1.18

Isn't the above formula wrong?

Rezound/iPhone = (4.3/342) / (3.5/330) = 1.18

Well I was using Apple's methodology to show bigger figures! "Bade, acche lagte hai".

Btw your formula is incorrect..

Awesomeness is directly proportional to Screen Size (bigger screen is better)

Awesomeness is direclty proportional to PPI (more PPI is better)

We can say that Awesomeness is directly proportional to Screen Size and PPI

Awesomeness = a x Screen Size x PPI (where 'a' is a constant called Awesomeness factor).

So rezound/Iphone = (Screen Size of rezound X PPI Rezound) / (screen size of iPhone X PPI rezound)

Above formula is for ideal situation only where 'a' (awesomeness factor) is constant for all the phones.

But in actual situation iPhone wins because 'a' (awesomeness factor) of iPhone is way higher than any other phone.

:unsure: waiting for iphone with android.... :whistle:

• Like 1

:unsure: waiting for iphone with android.... :whistle:

Its a Paradox.

iPhone with Android = You will get an old hardware which will be running android... better get the latest hardware with andrid.

Best Hardware with iOS = It wont become Android. it's just another iPhone.

Edited by abhi.r

Apple does it again. The profit jumped by 94% as a result of high iPhone demand world wide. The next big market is China and Asia for the company. It already has 5 stores in China..

Read more...

Apple does it again. The profit jumped by 94% as a result of high iPhone demand world wide. The next big market is China and Asia for the company. It already has 5 stores in China..

Read more...

Mind boggling numbers! Samsung is 2nd with a record net income of $5.1 billion (Apple's is $11.6 bn).

^^^ Samsung has many business while Apple is only in PC and portable devices. even then Samsung profit is half of Apple.

Edited by csmart

^^^ Samsung has many business while Apple is only in PC and portable devices. even then Samsung profit is half of Apple.

True. Thats why I admire Apple the company.