Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
tusharal

Rconnect Software Install Problem With Lg Lsp340e

Hello Friends,

This is Tushar, a new member to the group. I am facing RConnect installation problem.

I have a LG LSP340E FWP phone and have opted for RConnect.

When I try installing the rconnect_lg_lsp_340e_com software for WinXP given on Reliance Web Site, the software leaves a message "sorry could not detect the Phone at port COM1." The Data Baud Rate has been selected as 115,200. Still the error.

Can you please help me out, I tried searching for a solution on this forum for a similar problem but could not find one.

Thanks a lot for the help. I need the solution asap since hence the SOS call to you guys.

Warm Regards

Tushar

Try following things:

1. First unplug ur phone from the cable and start the installing, When it asks to connect the phone then connect the phone.

2. Try to change Port to COM2, if ur phone is connected to COM2.

3. If nothing works, then try to repair or reinstall the windows, if ur suing XP.

Is it USB or Serial ? check if the port is working in the PC. Try connecting with another PC and see if it works there.

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the info. I got this rectified. I was using a standard Serial cable. The Reliance specifc cable has changed the wiring configuration for the COM port, hence its not compatible with the standard cable.

In short A RELIANCE COMPATIBLE CABLE SHOULD BE USED OR THE EXISTING CABLE SHOULD BE ***MADE*** COMPATIBLE TO THE RELIANCE CONFIG.

THnaks

Tushar

:)