Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Honest

Collect Your Freebies !

I have not received anything till date though I registered for most of these.

@ Honest

Thanks for the assurance.

@Honest & @ksh@T

Congrats - you both are Lucky to receive! n'joy !!

@tanveer

we are sailing in the same boat :)

freebies.jpg

Edited by admirer2000

Check here, you would like to have a mobile phone holder for free (you will need to pay the shipping charge of Rs. 59).

The deal time left is 15 hours from now.

This one is for TEA Lovers!

Get a sample of Golden Tea for FREE.

CUP.gif

golden_main_logo.png

Tea & Health

The health benefits of Green Tea

Green tea specifically has been associated with protection against certain types of cancer including lung, stomach cancer and its precancerous condition, gastritis. Moreover, an observational study in Japan found that the regular consumption of green tea (more than 3 cups a day) might be protective against recurrence of breast cancer in the early stages In addition to its potential anti carcinogenic and antioxidant effects, other studies have shown green tea to have anti-inflammatory, anti thrombosis, cholesterol lowering, antiviral and antibacterial properties.

Green tea and skin protection

A number of animal studies have shown that topical treatment or oral consumption of green tea polyphones, inhibit chemical carcinogen or ultraviolet radiation-induced skin tumors in different animal models. Treatment of green tea polyphenols to skin has been shown to have a beneficial effect on the biochemical pathways involved in skin inflammation, cell proliferation and chemical tumor promoters. These results have been confirmed in a human model, where topical application of green tea polyphenols protected against UV light induced DNA damage. Based on results mainly from animal studies, many companies are now supplementing their skin care products with green tea extracts.

Green tea extract and weight loss

Preliminary research published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition suggests that an extract from green tea may help with weight loss by speeding up fat oxidation. In this study, researchers conducted a 6 week study of 10 healthy men in their 20's and found that those men who were given a green tea extract used more calories in a day than those who did not.

Possible Link between Green Tea and Arthritis Prevention

Rheumatoid arthritis is a systemic disease and is one of the most common forms of arthritis. According to an April 13, 1999 news release from the Arthritis Foundation, the disease affects 2.1 million Americans (i.e., 1.5; million women, 600,000 men), and usually strikes in middle age. Researchers conducting a study funded by the Arthritis Foundation report that green tea may be useful in treating or preventing rheumatoid arthritis; however, more research is needed to determine its exact role. According to the release, the polyphenolic compounds present in green tea may limit the onset and subsequent progression of rheumatoid arthritis. Polyphenols are a class of compounds that have strong antioxidant properties (i.e., the ability to halt enzymes that produce carcinogens).In three independent experiments, the mice that researchers gave green tea polyphenols (GTP) in water exhibited significantly reduced incidence of arthritis (i.e., 33% to 50% developed arthritis as compared to 84% to 100% of mice not given GTP in water). According to the release, mice given GTP in water were protected significantly from developing arthritis, and if they did develop the disease, its severity was mild. More testing is needed with humans to determine the role of green tea in the treatment and prevention of rheumatoid arthritis.

Grab your FREE Sample here :

http://www.goldenteacompany.com/form1.html

• Like 1

Thanks !

Website collected Name, Address & phone No. and no EMail ID asked at all but finally on submission says "Your mail has been sent" :unsure:

• Like 1

amazing !!! great ! if none, men will need razors and i ordered one :) thanks !

Thanks !

Website collected Name, Address & phone No. and no EMail ID asked at all but finally on submission says "Your mail has been sent" :unsure:

They mean to say MALE has been sent with free sample to ur address.

It's spelling mistake buddy, dont take it seriously.

:previous:

Is it 'Male' or you meant "Maid" :)

• Like 1

Got my free fridge magnet. Thanks

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

Got mine too...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Got my free fridge magnet. Thanks

Tanveer bhai which FRIDGE MAGNET... pls give me link.. even i need it, if it is FREEBIE

Search the first few pages of this thread. I don't know if the offer still exists

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

tanveer sir, that offer was posted by MG sir in Discounts & Deals for non electonics/gadgets stuff, when this topic was not created..

Get yourself the Safe Sun protection today!

Claim your pixel to get a FREE Safe Sun sample from LOTUS Herbals!

538986_354009851317197_136186849766166_995629_1847422437_n.jpg

Steps to get your FREE Sample :

Visit the Facebook page of Lotus Herbals here :

http://www.facebook.com/LotusHerbals/app_109635705835432

Click Get Started -----> Click Go to application and allow access -----> Click any unclaimed pixel -----> Enter your Name, E-mail, Mobile Number and Address -----> Click Submit.

• Like 2

Last week I got the Olay Natural White sample pouch delivered at my place. I didn't clicked the pics due to busy schedule. Will update the pics within couple of days here. :)

Honest sir, we are waiting are the pics.

@honest.. Bhai. im getting this Error... Tried several times.. by clicking diffrent pixels (singleclick)

8kmUy.jpg

@honest.. Bhai. im getting this Error... Tried several times.. by clicking diffrent pixels (singleclick)

Ayaz Bhai, this is a technical issue in the application. This happened three days ago also, but the next day they rectified it. You should try tomorrow. It will work for sure. :)

Even I got the same problem when I tried 3 days ago. But then I saw their wall post the next day, which mentioned that they have resolved the issue. Then it worked for me and I posted the same here after I got the confirmation for self. Here is the snapshot of their wall post :

post-8210-0-15132900-1333834007_thumb.jp

• Like 1

96372c737ab941858823c90.png

Link for free Hussana bodycare samples is here.

• Like 1

Got my customized fridge magnet as per post in "discounts and deals" (#333).Thank you Mukesh Goel!!

The deal code is not working at present. But you can use a discount Coupon code for 25% EZEEMAG25

​Validity 15 April 2012 Looking at the coupon code I dont think it is account locked. So if any body interested just give it a try

http://www.ezeegift.com

Check here, you would like to have a mobile phone holder for free (you will need to pay the shipping charge of Rs. 59).

I ordered this phone holder on 7th Apr at 2AM and I received it today morning at 10:30AM.

Pretty amazing!

The product is fine, though not as good in quality. I haven't tried it yet.

But for sure, I am impressed with the fast delivery.

I ordered this phone holder on 7th Apr at 2AM and I received it today morning at 10:30AM.

Pretty amazing!

The product is fine, though not as good in quality. I haven't tried it yet.

But for sure, I am impressed with the fast delivery.

Thats Because it wass free...

You had paid for the delivery.. hence it was fast :)

• Like 1