Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Honest

Collect Your Freebies !

Hey saurav & amtrag when did you guys apply for the samples?

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Dear friends, Gillette Fusion sample comes in single pack separately and not with other samples of P&G. So you will receive Gillette Fusion separately.

:)

Free Colgate Sensitive Pro Relief toothpaste

Ayaz bhai, this has already been posted here :

Dear friends, Gillette Fusion sample comes in single pack separately and not with other samples of P&G. So you will receive Gillette Fusion separately.

:)

Free Colgate Sensitive Pro Relief toothpaste

Ayaz bhai, this has already been posted here :

Sorry honest bhai.. galti se repost ho gay :(

Dear friends, Gillette Fusion sample comes in single pack separately and not with other samples of P&G. So you will receive Gillette Fusion separately. :)

True. It seems they have resumed shipping it. I just received my Gillette Fusion sample pack. :)

I've also received P&G pack and Fusion in different packs.

Wow....really feels good to know that friends here started receiving Gillette Fusion too. Meri mehnat safal ho gayee bhai log. :)

• Like 5

^^^^

Though I am not interested in freebies, I would like to thank Kamal ji for spending his time and efforts for our friends in Rimweb... Hats off to you sir ji...

• Like 1

^^^

Thanks a lot dear Kanaga. :)

To those received PG samples,

can you tell you is it shipped by normal post or any courier ?? share the name of the courier!

Yes, Kudos to you Kamal ji.

Unlike Kanaga, I'm interested to freebies and I've searched on the net for these ago and also succeeded in getting some of them.

A thread for this is of great help.

• Like 1

Good News (Mr. Kamal) - Today I received Gillette Fusion sample in single pack separately. Well packed & looks like a paid piece :) Hopes for pending P&G pack is increased now.

thumbs%252B2%252Bup%252Bsmiley.gif

To those received PG samples,

can you tell you is it shipped by normal post or any courier ?? share the name of the courier!

Most of the samples from P&G are shipped through ARAMEX Couriers.

Yes, Kudos to you Kamal ji.

Unlike Kanaga, I'm interested to freebies and I've searched on the net for these ago and also succeeded in getting some of them.

A thread for this is of great help.

Thanks for the appreciations dear Sougata.

Good News (Mr. Kamal) - Today I received Gillette Fusion sample in single pack separately. Well packed & looks like a paid piece :) Hopes for pending P&G pack is increased now.

Congrats Mr. Pathy. Ya, surely you will get the rest of your samples. :)

i should forget P&G Samples, then, if couriered through ARAMEX... :(

Recieved the Gillette Fusion Razor too. Good packing and despatched through Aramex Couriers.

Thanks once again Honest bhai!

I too received Gillette Fusion yesterday in a separate packing, through Aramex.

today i have received olay natural white sample which i have had ordered in October 2011 . . . man i didnt beleived it took almost 7 months in india to deliver a product . . .if it could have been a bit more late humans could have matched them! ;-)

I also received Gillette Fusion today in a separate packing, through Aramex.

Vijay

Hi Every1,

I remember that I clicked on Gillette fusion try adv on rewards website but I don't think it asked me for any more details nor am I able to find it out in my products ordered, will I still be getting fusion or Can I still order for it & how...

Thanks

i should forget P&G Samples, then, if couriered through ARAMEX... :(

Aalok Sarkaar, aap AARAAM se baithiye ghar pe....Aramex courier waley apko AARAAM se delivery denge. Lol.....J/k

I remember you wrote in one of the other thread regarding your sour experience with Aramex. Problem here is you can't have your shipment tracking number through which you can track the parcel. :(

Hi Every1,

I remember that I clicked on Gillette fusion try adv on rewards website but I don't think it asked me for any more details nor am I able to find it out in my products ordered, will I still be getting fusion or Can I still order for it & how...

Thanks

Buddy, if you are not able to see Gillette Fusion in the Sample list then you should try the below mentioned :

In order to get Gillette Fusion Razor in your sample list, login to your profile and in the section of ''Conveniences you own'' mark all. Remember to mark all whether you have it or not (Television, Washing Machine, Air Conditioner, PC/Laptop, Fridge, Two Wheeler, Four Wheeler).

After marking all, update /save your profile and logout. Then login again and you will hopefully see the option to get Gillette Fusion Razor Trial Pack. :)

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

Even I got the Gillette Fusion Back today,

No other sample received from P&G

today I registered with http://www.rewardme.in but no Gillette Fusion is showing in the samples!!!!

So, how can I avail that???

^^ I had to set the marital status to married. Only then the fusion showed up on that website.

I also set that to married but no fusion any more. :(

^^^

Friends, P&G dispatch the samples as they get in stock. Gillette Fusion samples might not be in stock with them. Samples get added time to time. You will receive your FREE Samples for sure. Can't say about the wait period. But they send samples even after 6 months request.

I got Olay Natural White sample after 5 months of requesting. :)

2 packs were delivered at my home about 10 days back when we were out of India. One pack contains Fusion Razor and the other pack contained Olay, Oxy Blue and a shampoo. The courier details are - shipped through Aramex but delivered locally by Repute Express.

I had almost forgotten and written off the samples as I had ordered them about a little less than 3 months back.

Thanks Kamalbhai for your efforts.

Edited by KumaarShah