Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Honest

Collect Your Freebies !

registered again with another email address and different postal address hoping to receive the samples this time. :winko:

Finally Finally after having waited for 4 months Gillete Fusion has landed.Thank you Kamal bhai For those waiting for it I am sure it will reach you folks soon

under contact us in rewardsme .. just lodge a complaint of ITEM NOT RECEIVED .. and see hw it starts coming by mail in 2-3 days... tried it with multiple ppl who registered and all started getting it.. so go try it.. and dun frget to rep/thank me guys

• Like 1

hi,

did rewardme despatch samples to small city? any member pls confirm who lives in small city.

Re

The RewardMe offer is back again. Hurry my friends...

Go, get registered afresh here and choose all the options to get Pantene Shampoo, Ariel Oxyblue, Olay cream, Head & Shoulders, etc and of course the all elusive Gillette Fusion shaving razor.

Registered under diff email id & mob no but in the next page my Old mail ID popped up..

Even the Auth code never came..Greed is bad.. LOL !

• Like 1

under contact us in rewardsme .. just lodge a complaint of ITEM NOT RECEIVED .. and see hw it starts coming by mail in 2-3 days... tried it with multiple ppl who registered and all started getting it.. so go try it.. and dun frget to rep/thank me guys

boss, done with your advice on 6th august but nothing happened till date.

Last month i emailed on this id info@rewardme.in regarding the sample not recieved for the request given in the month of march.few days back i recieved mail from them that it has been allready couriered in the month of may. they provided me tracking number of aramex courier & when i called up aramex courier they gave another number through which that guy told me that i have recieved the courier on 28th may,he said i myself signed & recieved courier but the thing is i have not recieved this courier.it means that P&G do send the sample but this courier guys steal them i think so.

it means that P&G do send the sample but this courier (aramex) guys steal them.

aramex is like that.. escalate the issue to their customer service head as well as National Service Delivery Head with a copy to National Head (Operations)..

it means that P&G do send the sample but this courier (aramex) guys steal them.

aramex is like that.. escalate the issue to their customer service head as well as National Service Delivery Head with a copy to National Head (Operations)..

I have allready complaint to there customer service head,once they mail me the signed reciept copy i will then register complain to national service delivery also. Edited by ashish_1985

Register for Free Nivea Whitening Deo and wait...... :GirandoOjos:

My waiting is over. Received the sample yesterday. The first ever sample i received. Thanks a lot.
  • Like 1

chalo maza aa gaya bhai :D ... aaapko mil hi gaya kuch to IDHAR TO P&G WALO NE TAPA DIA :P

Free Nivea Whitening Cell Repair Lotion

Nivea Whitening Cell Repair Lotion is rich in natural fruit Vitamin C. It repairs skin damage by rejuvenating and and moisturizing from inside.

Offer: Free Nivea Whitening Cell Repair Lotion (if you do not see the page, login to facebook and like Nivea India)

w0IYa.jpg

also u can visit

Edited by ayaz_cool
  • Like 1

Finally Friends... Recived P & G Product Samples :yahoo::dance::cheer:... Which Include 1) Gillete Fusion, 2) Ariel, 3) Wella Hair Colour.....But Wondering What About Other Samples..... ???

dObdj.jpg

mubarak ho ayaz bhai... lagta hai P&G wale ye thread follow kar rahe hain or woh aapke sabr ka imtehaan le rahe the.. :P

am yet to receive Gillette Fusion & Wella Kolestint Samples..

• Like 1

mubarak ho ayaz bhai... lagta hai P&G wale ye thread follow kar rahe hain or woh aapke sabr ka imtehaan le rahe the.. :P

am yet to receive Gillette Fusion & Wella Kolestint Samples..

shukria bhai............ yes mujhe bhi lagta hai wo rimweb ki posts follow karte hai. .. thoda sabr karo aayega aapka bhi sample. :)

you recieved sample by which courier?

ARAMEX COURIER.... but im sure the courier guy stealed some samples... because i got only 3 samplesss. rest i didnt got

ayaz bhai, they steal "WELLA" & "GILLETTE". As these two are costliest amongst all.. there are many complaints over the net regarding the same..

even i've received the gillette fusion,ariel powder,kolestint hair colour and today i received the olay total effects.

ayaz bhai, they steal "WELLA" & "GILLETTE". As these two are costliest amongst all.. there are many complaints over the net regarding the same..

Exactly thats true,i got mail from rewardme providing me tracking number & date of delivery of wella & gillette fusion,i was surprised it was delivered in may month,but i have not recd any courier so then when i contacted aramex courier guy who handles courier in my area he asked me to meet at a railway station and then i got gillette fusion.Now i am waiting for wella for which i sms him & he said he will check and reply me. Edited by ashish_1985