Got Nivea Deodrant Sample :signthankspin: rimweb.in

stevias-free-sample.jpg

How to get free Sample Stevias Premium Natural Sweetener :

• Click here to visit Stevias free sample offer page
  • Now Submit your details and shipping details
  • And done
  • Your free sample delivered to you within few weeks

• Like 2

I havent received any free samples from rewardme.com and no reply to my many mails...

I havent received any free samples from rewardme.com and no reply to my many mails...

nahi milega sab chori kar diya aramex walon ne..

Thanks have ordered Ariel now lets wait and see how many months they take to deliver/not delivery(loot by Aramex)

I think Haramex naam jyada suite karega inko.

• Like 5

k

i am from mumbai and my all samples received have not been tampered at all wait and you shall surely receive the samples my first set of samples reached me after 3 and half months but after that the ordered samples came in within a months time

Agreed that Aramex stole but then at least rewardme.com should reply. Based on their feedback I can fight with Aramex :boxing: . Now I feel its rewardme.com is culprit.

Edited by csmart
  • Like 1

true.. now even the pouches of olay and other samples are being sold in market apart from wella and fusion as reported by me in this post..

Got Vivel Face Wash Sample Pack :)

HCWpw.jpg

• Like 1

After 4 months received rewardsme samples rest of samples the wait on and on and on...............................................

@ ayaz sir

when did u register for nivea and this vivel samples ? ..i have registerd since ages ...and which courier they came?

haramex? (Sorry to use bad words)

Sent from my Fingertips to your Eyeballs

its not that bad.. :P

Kamalbhai is Urdu and Shayari lover. He would be the last person to use bad words ever. :)

For your info haram is an urdu word which means doing something immoral, prohibited or contrary to religious scriptures.

In the context of what aramex guys did, he used the word perfectly to convey his outrage.

• Like 3

Got 3 Nivea Whitening Lotion Sample :) .... booked 3 with different names ;)

kmG1k.jpg

I got today Olay Total Effects from rewardme.. other samples, no idea.. Rewardme saying they have dispatched and AWB what they provided me are not shown in the Aramex system...

recieved nivea whitening lotion and deo yesterday.

Lucky guys. :rolleyes:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

even i received my nivea whitening sample around a week ago...i have to say that aramex courier guys are delivering the products here in chennai...even though they are doing so very late...the first few samples that i ordered took 4 months to get delivered...but they did get delivered...so a little patience is required i think...

Get 1 Month Worldwide Unlimited Skype Calls free

This offer is for existing skype members who will be able to call offline contacts on their mobiles and landlines for free.

• One month of free unlimited calls, worth €10.49.
  • Calls to mobiles in seven countries, including the USA, Canada and Hong Kong.
  • Unlimited calls to landlines in over 40 countries.
  • Call when you want, day and night, seven days a week.
  • No obligation — try it for a month and cancel at any time.

T&C:

1. A fair usage policy applies. Excludes special, premium and non-geographic numbers.

2. Trial must be redeemed by 15/11/2012. Offer available only to existing Skype users who have been registered with Skype more than 29 days. To qualify for the offer, you must provide valid payment details (they will charge $1 for checking account purposes, but please keep in mind that is authorization request only, not actual charges.). After the first month, your subscription will automatically continue and payments will be taken monthly unless you cancel within 27 days of the start date. Only one free Unlimited World subscription can be claimed per customer.

3. Unlimited Calls to mobiles and landlines in these countries: Canada, Guam, Hong Kong S.A.R. China, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Thailand and United States.

4. Unlimited Calls to landlines in these countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Chile, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia (Moscow and St. Petersburg only), Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom and Venezuela.

• Like 2

Recieved SMS today from Aramex "Dear customer, your order xxxxxxx EMART SOLUTIONS INDIA PVT LTD via ARAMEX Shiment No-xxxxxxx is delivered, for any further queries pls contact our customer service No.33003300 Aramex INDIA"

Receiver is my name

FACT :I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY PARCEL

Tracked online it showing delivered.

Called customer care confirmed delivered. I told the lady i didnot recieve courier.Took complain and give complain number.

She has told they will inform the sender and the sender will send once again.

Recieved SMS today from Aramex "Dear customer, your order xxxxxxx EMART SOLUTIONS INDIA PVT LTD via ARAMEX Shiment No-xxxxxxx is delivered, for any further queries pls contact our customer service No.33003300 Aramex INDIA"

Receiver is my name

FACT :I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY PARCEL

Tracked online it showing delivered.

Called customer care confirmed delivered. I told the lady i didnot recieve courier.Took complain and give complain number.

She has told they will inform the sender and the sender will send once again.

Ditto!

That too long ago..

N nothing happened till yet..

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2