Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Honest

Collect Your Freebies !

I got Olay Total Effects from rewardme yesterday.. other samples, no idea

I didn't get anything from rewardme.in and I issued a ticket to CC.

today got me saying those had been delivered. :((( But I never got anything from them!!

i had requested rewardme to send me the status of all the requested samples and as expected, got the response that all are delivered, alongwith the consignment #.. now escalated the issue with aramex higher officials to look into the theft issue.. :P

ramesh ji : rewardme will never dispatch samples again. write a mail to nita.kambli@aramex.com (national CS head) with a copy to percy.avari@aramex.com (national head - india ops).

Edited by aalok
  • Like 3

I didn't get anything from rewardme.in and I issued a ticket to CC.

today got me saying those had been delivered. :((( But I never got anything from them!!

Courier guys are keeping the RewardMe samples most of the times in non-metro towns.. it is a known fact now. In fact When I said my local courier that I would complain to your head office he was still not moved! They are even faking signatures etc.. pathetic.. happens only in third world countries like India

I have heard that soon we will have a movement named IAA (India Against Aramex)! :Sorprendido::thumbup:

With Anna Alok as founding chairman & Daddu Honest as general secretary! :winko:

How dare Aramex play with every indian's constitutional birthright to get freebies in timely & safe manner! :bash::nono:

• Like 4

:grinning: kaka.. itni confidential khabar leak ho gayi.. zaroor ye geniusleaks ke founder daaktar ka kamaal hai.. :P

on a serious note : just because of these worst experiences with aramex, i did not opt for their shopandship service. rather am using ppobox and ishopinternational occasionally. otherwise best is GEB, though costly. If aramex does this with samples, what would they do with shopandship shipments where cost is involved.. :mad44:

Edited by aalok

i had requested rewardme to send me the status of all the requested samples and as expected, got the response that all are delivered, alongwith the consignment #.. now escalated the issue with aramex higher officials to look into the theft issue.. :P

ramesh ji : rewardme will never dispatch samples again. write a mail to nita.kambli@aramex.com (national CS head) with a copy to percy.avari@aramex.com (national head - india ops).

today i got 2 wella black samples after registering complain on 02239419900. Edited by ashish_1985

Recieved SMS today from Aramex "Dear customer, your order xxxxxxx EMART SOLUTIONS INDIA PVT LTD via ARAMEX Shiment No-xxxxxxx is delivered, for any further queries pls contact our customer service No.33003300 Aramex INDIA"

Receiver is my name

FACT :I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY PARCEL

Tracked online it showing delivered.

Called customer care confirmed delivered. I told the lady i didnot recieve courier.Took complain and give complain number.

She has told they will inform the sender and the sender will send once again.

Ditto!

That too long ago..

N nothing happened till yet..

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Same thing guys Recieved SMS from Aramex Now. :boxing:

^ just because of all these chori / lootmaar from aramex guys, i feel govasool.com have started feeding customers' mobile nos. to aramex's SMS tracker. If you want to escalate, i can share even more mail IDs.

My update : i got two of my packages from aramex. Regional Channel Sales Manager (North) is continuously in touch with me. Also, a customer care officer from Mumbai is taking care of investigations and my issue is directly monitored by the office of Mr. Percy Avari.

Best part is the parcels i got in last two days, were already delivered to me in August & September (as per local aramex office in their DFR) and i had proved that the signatures were forged.. Also, proved to them that the packages i got were for someone else (Name & Address Slip were handwritten)..

• Like 1

Dear Aalok ji already placed complains by your given above Aremax email ids.:rolleyes:

IN my case, Aramex has no details of AWB. rewardme.in provided teh AWBs and Aramex saying that these AWBs are not entered in the system.

IN my case, Aramex has no details of AWB. rewardme.in provided teh AWBs and Aramex saying that these AWBs are not entered in the system.

when did u ordered sample,see u can get only last 3 months details of your shipment number on there website,if the shpmnt number is more than 3 months old then it vl show error msg invalid entry.

edited..

triggered from tappa-talk 2...

Edited by aalok

@ashish but their offline records should have the details. I mailed them and they are unable to retrieve it.

All my samples were 'supposed' to be delivered way back in 2011.. I never received any :( and didn't followed up :( All loss now.. too late..

@ashish but their offline records should have the details. I mailed them and they are unable to retrieve it.

Hmm okkk i don't understand why rewardme still sending samples by aramex,they must be knowing this guys are stealing it.

after fire in the mail to nita.kambli@aramex.com, percy.avari@aramex.com Today the regional manager of Aramex called me regarding this issue.

he told me that thank you for your mail. bcoz we don't know what is going on in the lower level. I check it thoroughly and let you know.

he asked me a name who is received the parcel. I said I don't know anybody in this name but the surname is mine. it means they are using fake signatures for it.

Let's see what happens and thank you aalok ji.

• Like 2

^ are you in amit for IAA (India Against Aramex) :P

• Like 1

No not yet aalok ji. plz give me the link. :)

:P

^

Yday I recd a reply from Rewardme with details of the Courier sent months before :doh:

Have to start digging the courier company after my trip.

070110_digging_my_sights.gif

Dear aalok ji The above Link is not working.:(

:angry: tappa-talk error...

amit bhai.. check post # 330 of this topic for more details on IAA.. :)

• Like 1

Aalok ji got it. It means I am already in the IAA before received the SMS from Aramex. :P

Triggered From Samsung Epic 4G Touch[ D-710 ]

Bingo. . .:P

Just imagine what happened today morning, the aramex guy deliver all the stuff and ran away. Even not waiting for my signature also.

I must say here lootera ne iss bar jarur sabkh sikhahoga.:rolleyes:

Triggered From Samsung Epic 4G Touch [ D-710 ]

• Like 2