Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Honest

Collect Your Freebies !

Bingo. . . :P

Just imagine what happened today morning, the aramex guy deliver all the stuff and ran away. Even not waiting for my signature also.

I must say here lootera ne iss bar jarur sabkh sikhahoga. :rolleyes:

Triggered From Samsung Epic 4G Touch [ D-710 ]

Wow.. imagine on how much large scale these Amarax guys have been doing this... It is only few people following up.. otherwise all looted by corier guys.. even mine is looted :( were shown couriered 10 months back, so no chace here ..)

but still you can bring it to the notice of higher officials of Aramex by writing mail to them..

triggered from tappa-talk 2...

• Like 1

Free 100 Day Online Mini MBA Programme >> http://minimba.mybskool.com/

Online Mini MBA - Highlights

• This 100 day program can be accessed from anywhere at any time using your Computer, Tablet or Smartphone.
  • Include Video learning modules rendered by Expert Academicians and Professionals.
  • Fully collaborative platform allows seamless interactivity between peers & faculty.
  • Chats & Discussion forums for doubt clearing.
  • Periodic Live Virtual classes with experts from academia & industry.
  • Self assessment at the end of each module helps the student to understand his level of learning.

Subjects Covered

• Fundamentals of Accounting
  • Principles of Marketing
  • Managing Human Resource
  • Essentials of Business Communication
  • Business Strategy

For Whom?

• Experienced managers who need a solid foundation in current business theory and practices.
  • Technical professionals moving into management positions who need more management "know-how."
  • Managers looking to advance their careers who need to become knowledgeable in a variety of functional areas.
  • Those who need to broaden their understanding of how functional areas within a business interrelate.
  • UG/PG students wanting an exposure into Management & Business Education

• Like 8

FREE Online Courses Offered by World's Best Universities!!

Class-Central.com

Class-Central.com offers a complete list of free online courses offered by Stanford’s, Coursera, MIT and Harvard led edX (MITx + Harvardx + BerkeleyX), and Udacity.

Students who successfully complete the class will receive a certificate signed by the instructor for some of the courses.

For more information visit the link :

http://www.class-central.com/

coursera.org

COURSERA Provides 204 Courses in 20 Different Categories Under World’s 33 Renowned Universities.

Universities Partnered With Coursera :

https://www.coursera.org/universities

204 Courses Available Under these Universities :

https://www.coursera.org/courses

Students who successfully complete the class will receive a certificate signed by the instructor for some of the courses.

Register for FREE, choose any number of courses of your choice and enroll.

For more information visit the link :

https://www.coursera.org/

• Like 4

Free Sample of Papulex Oil Free Acne Cream & Papulex Moussant Soap Free Cleansing Gel

Papulex Asia giving free sample of Free Papulex Oil Free Acne Cream & and Papulex Moussant Soap Free Cleansing Gel on their facebook page, you just need to answer which 3 ingredients that target three root causes of acne.

How to get:-

1)Visit here : http://www.facebook.com/PapulexAsia/app_205081769596795

2)Click here to start > Go to application > Allow Access

3)Tick What are the 3 Papulex™ ingredients that target three root causes of acne

ANSWERS

EU-Patented ABA

Zinc PCA

Nicotinamide

4)Fill in your shipping details

5)Click submit

You will get msg “Thank You for submitting your request for free samples. They will be delivered to the address you gave within four weeks.”

• Like 2

Free Swastik Neem Soap

swastik_neem_soap.jpg

Swastik Neem with skin conditioners has healing properites that disinfect, prevent bacteria and are antiseptic; which make skin soft and smooth.

Offer: SMS <Your Name> <Your Email> <Your Address> <Your Age> To +919425366444

For People Who Don't Want Too Waste Their Mobile Balance Just Mail Us Your Detail at swastiksoaps@in.com

<Your Name><Your Email><Your Address><Your Age>

No charges

All Over India.......

FACEBOOK PAGE - https://www.facebook.com/SwastikSoap

• Like 1

10M_Banner_large.jpg

10 million Free minutes for calling @Pennytel

That's right. Make FREE calls to:
Australia^, Canada, China, Hong Kong, India, New Zealand^, Singapore, the UK^ and the USA; anytime between 20th December 2012 and 20th January 2013.
What’s more – you can call using a number of methods, including:
(1) Mobile Phone (with an App)
(2) Home Phone (with an ATA)
(3) Softphone (on your computer)
(4) Callback
(5) IP Phone
^Excluding calls to mobiles.
Register here :
  • Like 1

Registered successfully, installed the android version in my mobile phone but not able to login :(

I think entered User Name is not correct - neither the "first name & Second name" nor "email address" is accepting :(

Where you able to login?

10M_Banner_large.jpg

10 million Free minutes for calling @Pennytel

That's right. Make FREE calls to:
Australia^, Canada, China, Hong Kong, India, New Zealand^, Singapore, the UK^ and the USA; anytime between 20th December 2012 and 20th January 2013.
What’s more – you can call using a number of methods, including:
(1) Mobile Phone (with an App)
(2) Home Phone (with an ATA)
(3) Softphone (on your computer)
(4) Callback
(5) IP Phone
^Excluding calls to mobiles.
Register here :

There is no option to register on the site

^^^

@Shabz

Click at "Join Now" at the page and enter your details....you will get registered. :)

• Like 1

Registered successfully, installed the android version in my mobile phone but not able to login :(

I think entered User Name is not correct - neither the "first name & Second name" nor "email address" is accepting :(

Where you able to login?

Sir, clieck the below link :

https://www.pennytel.com.au/

• Use your E-mail id and Password (which you used to register) to log on the website

• Select PORTAL option

• After login click to “Personal VoiP” option available at left side.

• On main page click on Setting---“VOIP setting”---SIP Setting

• Use Your IP Phone Number is: “888xxxx” as userid and VoIP Password*: xxxxxx to login on android mobile app.

• Like 1

Technical Settings for PennyTel

The following technical settings (SIP) will be needed, regardless of which method you choose to connect with:
SIP proxy: sip.pennytel.com
Outbound proxy: sip.pennytel.com
Supported codecs: G729 (preferred), ILBC, GSM, G711u/a, G722 (high def)
Other settings you may need when configuring your VoIP service can be found inside your portal under:
My Services --> Personal VoIP --> Settings

• Like 1

^^^

Sir

Under mobile voip, 3 options are there for smartphone, iphone & Android.

Not able to locate Voip Setting ->Sip setting :( Is it possible to provide screenshot?

^^^

Sir, you have to select "Personal VOIP" settings and you will get the option of SIP Settings there. Change your Voip password and you are ready to go. :)

• Like 1

@Admirer2000

Sir, here is the screen shot for your reference :

LZ8Hs.jpg

• Like 3

Friends, for those who are facing problems with PennyTel portal, there is one more workout for Calling over VoIP through Nimbuzz. Here is the procedure :

Open Nimbuzz on PC----->Click Options----->Select Call Service----->Insead of Nimbuzz Out, select Sip Provider----->Select Other----->Put your Username as PennyTel Number like 888xxxxxx----->Put Password----->In Domain put : sip.pennytel.com ----->In Proxy put : sip.pennytel.com----->Connect

That's it.....now you are ready to go. Enjoy! :)

• Like 3

i tried installing pennymate on pc didn't work, tried with android app Csip didn't work, tried with nimbuzz didn't work, tried with pennytel android app didn't work

all were tried with the exact account number and password as in sip settings, changed pwd and tried but still didn't work.

pls guide

Thanks friends for the appreciations....

For those who are unable to connect through Pennytel, could be due to the router they are using. In order to connect through Adsl Router you have to configure the Router for different Ports. I don't have enough information as of now for this. Will dig up the net and post it here as soon as I get the information.

• Like 2

friends just login with your number 888xxxxxxx and make atleast 8digits/alpha password.. it works smooth.. n superb! u can fool any one ;)

I've tried pennymate caller from pc never works, i think some settings are missing..

Thanks. Got it.

• Like 1