Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Honest

Collect Your Freebies !

I also got 50gb. Thanks

Sent from my LG-LS855 using Tapatalk 2

thanks sougata.got a second account at box.

Www.zoolz.com is offering 100gb storage for its first 1 million users. Register and enjoy!<br /><br />Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

• Like 1

I dont know whether it goes here or in other thread.

Yahoo is offering 1TB, yes 1TB for free on flickr. You can double it 2TB with $ 500 yearly fee....

Source

• Like 1

^^^^^^

Another simple tip to get 2TB of storage for FREE... Just use two Yahoo IDs and save 500$ per year :winko: ....

• Like 1

Skype One Month Free Trial Offer For Unlimited Calling Subscription >> http://www.skype.com/en/offers/unlimited-world-pinterest-competition/

Here’s what you’ll get:

• One month of free unlimited¹ calls to over 60 countries worth $13.99.

• Call when you want – any day, any time.

• Call from your mobile, tablet or laptop.

To qualify for the offer, you must have or create a Skype account and provide valid payment details. After the first month, your subscription will automatically continue and payments will be taken monthly unless you cancel subscription within 27 days from the start of your trial (free trial runs one month despite cancellation of recurring subscription). You will be charged the recurring amount in the currency you have selected to maintain your account. Only one Unlimited World subscription can be claimed per customer. Offer not available in China, South Korea or Taiwan. Skype reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.

Call landlines and mobiles in: Canada, China, Guam, Hong Kong SAR, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Thailand, and United States.

Call landlines only in: Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Chile, Colombia (excluding rural areas - LEX), Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guadeloupe, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia (Jakarta only), Republic of Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Kingdom, and Venezuela.

• Like 1

Got a big surprise. Received my Gillette Fusion Razor today. Had placed the sample request almost 1.3 years ago. Had even received a mail that it had been delivered.

post-33106-0-10390500-1370415959_thumb.j

• Like 3

Lucky you!

Got a big surprise. Received my Gillette Fusion Razor today. Had placed the sample request almost 1.3 years ago. Had even received a mail that it had been delivered.

Lucky you!

Kya baat hai silver1... Mac mini

N now this

Lucky you

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

• Like 2

Thanks Hitesh sir.

Even i got ariel matic yesterday...it seems now p&g again sending all sample whose request was taken year back.

Edited by ashish_1985

Lol… received the Gilltte Fusion today :P all most after one year :lol:

post-69747-137059961857_thumb.jpg

Triggered from my Transformer 300 using Tapatalk HD

• Like 1

Get Cavity Fighter Listerine Mouthwash FREE

post-8210-0-66878100-1375535613_thumb.jp

Description
• Forms a protective fluoride shield, helps to make teeth more cavity resistant
• Provide healthier and stronger gums
• Fights plaque, bad breath germs for up to 12 hours
• Makes tooth enamel stronger and resistant to erosion by acids
Link to get the Sample :
Click on the above link and go to the Listerine.in website ----> Take a short Survey -----> Get the Tips personalised for you ----> Fill up the form with your relevant details ----> Get the confirmation in your Email ----> Don't forget to Verify your Email address with the link you get in Email. :)
  • Like 5

Thanks Kamal bhai for highlighting confirmation of email. Had not bothered to do it yesterday.

Hi,

Thanks Kamal. Registered.

Reward me Free Samples are back!

post-69747-0-31547300-1375978233_thumb.j

Never received any samples from RewardMe :(

Never received any samples from RewardMe :(

Coz aramex self rewarded themselves :)

• Like 4

Just received this exactly two months after ordering it.

Shipping partner was first flight.

post-74759-138078495047_thumb.jpg

FREE Kindle Book:
You will need amazon.com account for downloading the Kindle books
FREE iTunes app:
Sky guide and others
FREE Crayola Animation Studio Download For PC & More (for those with young kids)
Amazon is offering $15 off Digital Download Software when you use promotional code MACR0913 at checkout!

Got the below mail from Johnson and Johnson Ltd. last week :

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for your interest in Listerine® Cavity Fighter. We have received an overwhelming response to our sampling activity and are grateful to your patronage for the same.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in response. This was on account of an unforeseen technical issue at our end.
We are committed to fulfilling your request. However due to the accumulated backlog it may take a little more time. Please bear with us. We will intimate you once the dispatch is done. We thank you for your patience.
For all queries/feedback/suggestions please contact us at 1 800 22 8111 or email us at care@jnjindia.com
Once again please accept our apologies and thank you for your support
With best wishes and regards,
Johnson and Johnson Limited.