Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Honest

Collect Your Freebies !

Got the below mail from Johnson and Johnson Ltd. last week :

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for your interest in Listerine® Cavity Fighter. We have received an overwhelming response to our sampling activity and are grateful to your patronage for the same.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in response. This was on account of an unforeseen technical issue at our end.
We are committed to fulfilling your request. However due to the accumulated backlog it may take a little more time. Please bear with us. We will intimate you once the dispatch is done. We thank you for your patience.
For all queries/feedback/suggestions please contact us at 1 800 22 8111 or email us at care@jnjindia.com
Once again please accept our apologies and thank you for your support
With best wishes and regards,
Johnson and Johnson Limited.

Every 15days same mail comes....

Yesterday I received free sample of Listerine mouthwash :-)

Thanks

I too received Listerine few days ago. :)

I too received Listerine few days ago. :)

^^^

Same here

Received it last week

tapped from DNA

Free 1 GB Google Mobile Services Data Usage - Airtel Free Zone On Your Mobile

Don't forget to read product FAQ on above link before trying.

Presenting Free Zone powered by Google, an innovative service that allows you to access Google mobile services on the go at absolutely no data costs! Now with your internet-enabled mobile on the airtel network you can:

• Search on Google and browse the internet for FREE

• Send and read emails on Gmail for FREE

• Stay connected with your friends on Google+ for FREE

how can I get started?

• Just visit airtel.in/freezone from your phone’s internet browser.

• Then start searching or sign in with your Google account to access Gmail or Google+

• Like 1

Free 1 Year Full Version of Norton™ Mobile Security for Androids, iPhones and iPads ! Free 1 Year Full Version of Norton™ Mobile Security for Androids, iPhones and iPads !Norton-Mobile-Security.png

Protection for the world’s most passionate fans, wherever you travel. Powerful, effective protection for what matters most in your mobile world.

Click Here to visit offer page > enter your email ID to get code > complete order by submitting your code.

• Includes protection1 for multiple Androids™, iPhones®, and iPads® in your household.
  • Choose which apps can access your private information or content.
  • Use your mobile browser without worry about fraudulent websites.
  • Locate your lost or stolen Android™, iPhone®, or iPad®.
  • Restores your contacts across your Android™, iPhone® and iPad®.

* Limit 1 trial per household. Void where prohibited. Promo code valid through Aug. 31, 2014.

Ref Link : http://fs4i.com/2014/free-1-year-full-version-norton-mobile-security/

• Like 1

Free 1 Year Full Version of Norton™ Mobile Security for Androids, iPhones and iPads !

Free 1 Year Full Version of Norton™ Mobile Security for Androids, iPhones and iPads !Norton-Mobile-Security.png

Protection for the world’s most passionate fans, wherever you travel. Powerful, effective protection for what matters most in your mobile world.

Click Here to visit offer page > enter your email ID to get code > complete order by submitting your code.

• Includes protection1 for multiple Androids™, iPhones®, and iPads® in your household.
  • Choose which apps can access your private information or content.
  • Use your mobile browser without worry about fraudulent websites.
  • Locate your lost or stolen Android™, iPhone®, or iPad®.
  • Restores your contacts across your Android™, iPhone® and iPad®.

* Limit 1 trial per household. Void where prohibited. Promo code valid through Aug. 31, 2014.

Ref Link : http://fs4i.com/2014/free-1-year-full-version-norton-mobile-security/

While applying the 'Billing Information' (First year = 0$),

Country -> India option is not there :doh:

Anybody having a GSM connection of DoCoMo? Dial *141*000# to get 60,000 seconds on-net calls. You will get confirmation message immediately, and the benefit later on.

• Like 2

Anybody having a GSM connection of DoCoMo? Dial *141*000# to get 60,000 seconds on-net calls. You will get confirmation message immediately, and the benefit later on.

It is not for postpaid. I tried and got error.

mainBanner.png

Refer your diabetic friend or family member and they will receive FREE Protinex Active box specially designed for diabetics on your behalf.

http://protinexdiabetes.com/index.php

• Like 4