Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
shadow

Suggest A PC Configuration

hello everyone, one of my friends is looking to buy a desktop for regular gaming and multimedia purposes, its good if its future proof atleast for 2 years :Sonrojado: budget is 30k

things required

all the basic components ups,graphic card,webcam,monitor etc etc

thanks in advance

I think you might have to stretch a little bit at current prices. i got my PC in November for about 23k without any monitor/keyboard,mouse/webcam and no graphic card etc. so you know what i mean,

I had opted for AMD processor and Gigabyte Motherboard with USB 3, and HDMI. please provide what kind of game you are looking. currently you say basic, but then your basic games may require better graphic card. so mentioned the games oyu wnat to play and then can people here will able to suggest.

i bought an amd phenom II x6 1090t processor 3.2 ghz with asus motherboard with ati radeon 4250 1gb built in graphics, usb 2, hdmi and optical audio out, 4gb ram for rs.16300 without hard disc and monitor around 6months ago.

Edited by sliver1

@smart

my friend is a novice in gaming so price of persia,nfs,crysis kinda will do,

@silver

can u tell me the motherboard model ?

for 16500 thats a good config i guess

Price of hard disc became more than double with in 3 - 4 months, now cost of 500 GB hard disc is about Rs. 5,000/- , formerly it was Rs. 2,200/-. You can check approximate cost of your PC here http://www.anythinginit.com/build-pc.asp

:surprise: :surprise: :surprise: :surprise: :surprise: 500gb @ 5000 ?????

my friend is a novice in gaming so price of persia,nfs,crysis kinda will do

To play games like prince of persia, crysis etc you should use a mid range or higher end graphics card. I am using a mid range economical graphics card "XFX Radeon HD 6670". One thing you should remember that while playing games, the GPU (graphics card) will emit intense heat, so use a cabinet with ample cooling facility and extra cooling fans or special cooler master cabinets otherwise the motherboard, processors (CPU & GPU) and other components will damage soon. See details about XFX Radeon HD 6670 here http://tech2.in.com/reviews/graphics-cards/xfx-radeon-hd-6670-htpc-ready/223992

500gb @ 5000 ?????

Yes it is true. Please see Mukesh Goel's post in our forum here

@smart

my friend is a novice in gaming so price of persia,nfs,crysis kinda will do,

@silver

can u tell me the motherboard model ?

for 16500 thats a good config i guess

mother board model is ASUS M4A88T-M LE. check here for full specs http://in.asus.com/M...AM3/M4A88TM_LE/

@Shadow & @ Silver1, The board u r talking doesn't have 1GB inbuilt memory rather it has ATI Radeon 4250 with maximum 1GB shared memory, which is completely different from graphics having it's own memory, shared memory means it shares physical memory(Ram) & this M.B graphics can get maximum 1GB share from physical memory, so that Mother board is just like any normal MotherBoard with onboard graphics, even latest Intel Core I series processors support upto 1.5 GB shared memory & that too on-die(process die) graphics which certainly speed up the graphics processing compared to onboard graphics.

@shadow, since u r looking for future proof system for atleast another 2-3 years, I suggest u to luk for Motherboards which onboard USB 3.0 & Sata 6Gbps ports.