Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Beats Audio Now Available For Any Gingerbread ROMs

Beats Audio Now Available For Any Gingerbread ROMs

Source Source

PA_EnvyBeats2_1366x768-150x150.jpgbeats_by_dr__dre_by_deeo_elaclaire-d2yn78k-150x150.jpgbeatsByTURNRed-150x150.png

Now it seems almost all smartphone users can enjoy the popular sound modification. Yes, that’s right. As you may have assumed, Beats Audio on HTC phones has nothing to do with hardware; it’s just an advanced audio equalizer.

Beats Audio has been an important part of HTC’s latest marketing strategy, and although some people are skeptical about any sound improvements, look at the the before/after images on a Samsung Galaxy SL at the source.

You can hear the best improvement with high quality headphones! And with original Beats Audio one (But of course also with lower cost ones)

However, we still have to wait for the ultimate phone that features Motorola build quality, HTC aesthetics, and Samsung screens and internals.

This is a Beats Audio Port and should work for all Gingerbread Roms. The sounds will be more natural, playing with more clarity.

Get It From Here >> http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1523760

Motorola Photon Owners, Also Look Here >> http://www.xda-devel...onto-photon-4g/

• Like 5

^ ^ ^

HTC at work may be... XDA seem to have removed the topic now.

Agree with Rajan bhai.. Since I opened the link in Morning & it was working just fine. But since I am using Motorola, sound quality is pretty good already.

agree with kapli sir....link was working this morning and i even got the .rar file

agree with kapli sir....link was working this morning and i even got the .rar file

Can you please upload it here?

if any 1 was able to download the file for htc gingerbread before it was pulled off... please do upload or share the link...

thanks in advance..

if any 1 was able to download the file for htc gingerbread before it was pulled off... please do upload or share the link...

thanks in advance..

PM ur email.

^ ^ ^

HTC at work may be... XDA seem to have removed the topic now.

As expected, the original topic op for the deleted topic mentioned this...

I got contacted by a friend of mine that is working for HTC. He send me an email and said that HTC is not delighted that I (and mostly Rocko) made this for all devices and said I should delete it!

Of course this is not an official statement, but I talked to a Mod and he deleted the related thread and files...

That's a new topic opened by the guy who did not got credit in earlier topic.

But everyone, be careful in applying the patch in this topic as lot of people are facing boot loops and problems.

Don't do it unless you are sure of what you're doing and can handle the consequences.

Guys dont try it on Motorola Droid X, it never works, I had to SBF

@sliver1

PM sent..

@sliver1

PM sent..

sent you mail
  • Like 1

I am using it on my Spice Mi-410 and I feel the difference. Its really great