New Members Introduce Yourself Here!

Wellcome Binodkumar ji welcome in this good forum

Hi friends

Im new on this froum. It's good forum

I m from Mumbai

^^^

@Abhi

Welcome to the forum my dear friend.

Share your views with us on the forum through your post regularly.

Regards.

After reading a few threads, I wanted to introduce myself to this community. I look forward to sharing ideas with other forum members.

Best regards,

Richard

Edited by RichardBlank

^^^

Welcome Mr. Richard to the forum. Definetely we are eager to hear from you. Do share your ideas with us.

Regards.

Lately I found this section. I think this should be on top and front of the forum. Anyhow, Great efforts :claps: I was looking for some place like this since long. I wish I could come here way back. Great going and I wish you all Good Luck and Keep doing Good things.

Thanks to Admin, Staff and development team.

Hi All newbies,

Welcome to this forum. You will get all sort of reviews, news and updates regarding RIM Handsets and RIM.

Please do share your ideas and suggestions.

Once again, a warm welcome to everyone!!!

---Mohu

@Vkat

Welcome to the forum my dear Vipul.

Share your experiences about anything on the forum.

Thank you for warm welcome :) I am obliged to be part of this fast growing healthy community.

Hello Shekhar.

Welcome to the world of RIMWeb.

hi guys,

this is Nagaraj from bangalore. i have been browsing rimweb from last 3 years & now i have joined this club. better late than never.

hope to have wonderful discussions with all the team members

Wellcome Nagrajji

hi guys,

this is Nagaraj from bangalore. i have been browsing rimweb from last 3 years & now i have joined this club. better late than never.

hope to have wonderful discussions with all the team members

Hi!!!

Welcome to RIMweb. You will find a lot resources, analysis and interesting stories regarding RIM. Your ride starts here with us. Come n get along with us. We would like your views also to share. :clap:

hey, have been following Rimweb since last almost 6 months now. decided to join it finally.. hope to have a good experience in the forum..

Dear All,

Actually I was looking to buy a CDMA handset and was searching for the information on CDMA Handsets on net.

And, I can say this with confidence that this Site is best site for information on CDMA handsets and other topics related to CDMA.

I have been following the site for some time now and I was amazed to see how helpful people on this forum are.

I really appreciate each and every aspect of this Forum.

Guys, I am Atul Aggarwal, 29/M/Mumbai. I am a Company Secretary and currently working with Reliance ADA Group (Financial Services).

Thanks.......

Regards

^^^

Welcome to the forum dear Atul. :)

Dear All,

Actually I was looking to buy a CDMA handset and was searching for the information on CDMA Handsets on net.

And, I can say this with confidence that this Site is best site for information on CDMA handsets and other topics related to CDMA.

I have been following the site for some time now and I was amazed to see how helpful people on this forum are.

I really appreciate each and every aspect of this Forum.

Guys, I am Atul Aggarwal, 29/M/Mumbai. I am a Company Secretary and currently working with Reliance ADA Group (Financial Services).

Thanks.......

Regards

Hi Atul,

Welcome to RIMWeb.. This is a wonderful world for all RIMWebians... You can get help for any of the stuff regarding RIM, CDMA.. n others...

--Mohu

Edited by mohu

Hello all.

My name is Ankur. I am 16 years of age (turning 17 next month)and I am in twelfth standard.

^^^^ Welcome.. we have been reading your posts.. good going already !

• Like 1

Hello guys ,

Got to know about the forums from Arun , who i bumped into on another forum! Great place you have here guys. Keep up the awesome job!

Will look around now !

Welcome to the FORUM dear Ankur and Chetan. :)

Hi, this is long overdue... :)

I am Sadik, and am from Kolkata. I was looking to buy a smart phone / HTC for reliance and was very frustrated at the total lack of availability of great handsets for reliance CDMA. That was until I found this forum. People are very helpful here and I ended up ordering a HTC TP2 from Hitesh. One week to go before the get that in my hand!!! :clap:

Apart from that, I am actually a Comp. Sc. engg and I work for PWC Consultancy. I am otherwise good with programming and stuff but very new to smartphones and all. Hopefully in a few months I can also share a tip or two for others... :)

Cheers guys!

^^^

Welcome to the forum dear Sadik. :)