Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sunil_jok

New Members Introduce Yourself Here!

Hi Everyone,

I am Devesh Dutt, am from Indore, MP. Am into a business of outdoor advertising here. Got to this forum in search of a CDMA phone like mostly people do. I must say its a great initiative. I have been following this forum now for about 10 days, although this is my first post as not techniacally very sound to comment with such experts already here. But am sure will gain knowledge as well as few friends here.

Have already spoken to Hitesh, Dhiraj & Sadik over the phone with few queries and all have been really helpful. Hoping to know more of you.

Take Care.

Hi

This is Ananth. I'm @ Trichur, and am a postpaid franchisee for Tata Indicom. Presently on the HTC Incredible.

Hobbies - reading , music, films ...

Find this forum a great help, don't know what I wud have done without this.

Really wish more Tata Indicomer's join this forum, and make it a truly great CDMA thing

regards

Welcome to the forum dear Devesh and Ananth ! :)

Hi guys

i m pulkit 22yrs from Delhi

i m doing mba and engaded in my business of travel agency. I like changing handsets quite frequently(every month i want a new one, keeda tha bhai log). i got to know about this forum through a friend when i was searching for a new cdma handset(as i was bored using those nokia phones, coolpad and all, keeda so gya bechara). This forum is just awesome no. of handsets and that too at mouthwatering price(work out for keeda fir se jaag gaya). i got my mogul and now bb from sadikk bhai.I must say members and gurus here are trustworthy and very helpful to each other. thanks all for such a nice forum.

Thanks & Regards

Pulkit

Welcome to the forum dear Pulkit. :)

Hi,

I am Gyanesh,joined today and like some other members i came to know this forum googling cdma set.

I am working in a news channel at Noida.

I like reading books especially from Hindi literature, travelling and cricket.

Welcome to the forum dear Gyanesh. :)

Hey guyzz....

I am Rishabh from Mumbai....I am 14 years old....n studying in 8th std........

I was a great fan of symbian till date :eek: .....but after learning about android......will be getting my 1st android soon.....

This is a great community.....i have been reading most of the stuff from past 2 years and finally joined today!!

Welcome, Rishabh!

Hey guyzz....

I am Rishabh from Mumbai....I am 14 years old....n studying in 8th std........

This is a great community.....i have been reading most of the stuff from past 2 years and finally joined today!!

Nice to see Young Guns here...Welcome and enjoy your stay :)

hello everyone,

i am sachin, a dental surgeon based in delhi and a gadget freak. been surfing this forum for last few weeks

and enjoying it, while learning new things. thanks to all mobile gurus on this forum.

Welcome. We have another dental surgeon from Delhi. I am not too sure whether he would like if I reveal his identity though.

Welcome to the forum dear Rishabh and Sachin. :)

welcome on board buddies :) Rishabh (I guess you'll be setting the youngest member award) and Sachin :)

thanxx ashok sir n kamal sir..... :signthankspin:

yaa i'll try to be the best youngest member of RIMWEB..... :thumb:

Hello everone,

I am Deepak,25/M/Noida and i am gadget geek tooo...

ABOUT ME

i used to work as sales and business development manager in insurance and banking sector (exp 4yrs).currently unemployed from 10 months lost job due to corporate politics will share the experience later. i want to be a successful entrepreneur and i am confident i will be one day soon

About this forum

Its great forum that i have been through till date on internet i like the way people share there knowledge and discuss things here .great pool of knowledge and perfect blend of people and skill set are here, its good platform to perform if you have the real talent in you .

What i can ADD to this forum At present?

would like to create some interesting whirlpool of financial literacy with my present knowledge. Any one needs help in financial planning, insurance planning, wealth creation ,real-estate planning will try to help you as best as i can.

This is my first active forum and first time posting. All that i need is support from all of you

Special thanks to arun,tushar_163, and Rajan Mehta.

regards

Dpak Tyagi

Welcome on board dear Tyagi Sahab. :)

Hello to all rimweb members

New Member here.My name is Sujan More and I live in Mumbai

I basically registered here to have a good purchase of a smart phone.........

So before buying anything,I thought of introducing myself :)

I've read some of the threads and found members here very honest and helpful :hi2:

And rimweb bazaar here have the best pricing for mobiles online :thumb:

Welcome on board dear Sujan. :)

Request to Admin / Mods..

Can you please modify the topic title a little bit..

Instead of "Newbies", "New Members"

I have observed that somehow newbies word most of the time conveys a negative, rundown conotation in the online world.

While at RIMweb we are warmly welcoming of everyone.

• Like 1

Hi Guys,

First, big "Hi" to the community members, admins and mods. I'm new here. I've discovered this forum couple of months back and just decided to join now to share my experiences. I've been the reliance customer from December 2015. So, have to say I'm new to reliance as well. To the fact I'm professional electronics engineer and always discovering things was fascinating for me. I was living in UK for the last 5 years doing both study and professional work. Recently I moved to india and that too Bangalore which was definitely not as it was 5 years ago, as lot of things got changed. At the beginning I was struggling to find reliable broadband customer with unlimited data with reasonable speeds, price and as well as good customer service. But unfortunately as I said there has lot of things changed but not the people or the things they do got change. So based on my view you can never find a company that promises the speeds that worth your money or do the needful on time. After a week of struggle I finally decided to go to reliance after hearing from some friends and reading on forums like this, but I've to admit that reliance has changed a lot in last decade and that too the flexibility it offers on tariffs and coverage that provides within the city was extraordinary. But many people won't agree with me as I've gone thru the complaints where even in city they were not getting enough speeds with intermittent signals. I agree, but I would never say that the fault lies within reliance or it is capping or having problems with network infrastructure, as the main problem arises from the device which reliance provides or from the cheap Chinese stuff which we use. Such kind of problems can't be fixed by a common customer who isn't technically good at what he's got and people start complaining making huge negative comments on the service provider. Anyway this is how it happens in india and it will never stop until the companies provide their best to accommodate their customers.Hopefully in future I believe indian telecom and broadband companies will definitely provide such kind of hospitality for the residents of india. Hail INDIA !!!.

Thank you,
DeeK