Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sunil_jok

New Members Introduce Yourself Here!

hey Hitesh!!

Ur site was visited by me thru some other website. Ur signature reminds me of Silo. I had started off with the Humanist Center in Wadala. Recollect anything? Harshesh n Piyush of the Newsletter called VOW?

Glad to see an E-Humanscape developed by you! Thats good!

we are having a full-fledged website for VOW now. U can check it up from my signature!

let me introduce myself

i am sunil

ASL: 22/m/ cochin, kerala

im doing CS (Company Secretaryship), not very well as you can see from the no of posts i have made. :D

im a regular at this forum, means i visit it 3-4 times a day. and im sure i have read almost all the words thats been written in this forum. yea!!!!! i have nothing better to do guys.... tooo lazy to study :D

my hobbies... reading.... driving my bike, or any other automobiles. i drive bikes, cars, autorikshaws, bus, lorries... i have license. not kidding. i have to get a few more... like road rollers, and container trailers, JCB and a few like that...

after sleeping, sitting in front of the computer takes most of my time, dont ask me what i do... i have no idea at all.........

ok, thats all for now.... now you guys post and if you want to know more about me, just drop a line.

feel free to get in touch wid me at sunil_jok@rimweb.com

2127[/snapback]

Hi, Sunil and all other guys over there !!

My name is Carlos Garcia and I am from Caracas, Venezuela.

The reason I singed in your rimweb is because here in Venezuela we used a lot of LG 2030. However, there is almost no information here about the phone. One of my interest is telecommunications and electronics in general and maybe I was one of the few who actually read the phone manual. I thinks is a very powerfull phone, but quite subestimated. So I began to search the web trying to find info about how to used it and get it all from it. Let me tell you something: You are one of the best sites in the web to get info about this phone in particular. I have tryed all LG web sites and, of course, american and european sites, unsuccessfully. I want to thank you guys and recognize the great job you are doing there. I hope you continue with this for long.

But, (there always be a "but") I have this first question to you guys...

My phone actually is a LG MD 2030.... Is there any difference you know from this to the RD 2030 (besides of the letters ;) )????

We have CDMA in Venezuela, in the 800 Mhz band. Two big companies, Movistar and Movilnet, nation wide. My carrier is Movilnet (great phones but no info about them ;) ). LG is not the dominant phone brand here, but Nokia, Motorola and Samgsun. We also have three regional GSM operators (smaller) with lot of other phones, like SonyEricsson, Siemens and Nokia. Venezuela has and estimated of 8 millions cellphone users, like 30 -40 % of the population, and the companies hope to bring them to 12 millions (50%) in the next two years. :D:grin:

So, my congratulations again to you guys. I hope there is no differences between my phone and your RD, so I can get all the tricks from your webpage.

My very best regards from this part of the globe.

kgv

hey kgv,

Nice to have u here on board. Well we believe Reliance(RIM - Our indian operator) has customized LG 2030 in alot of ways like providing a platform called R-World and more and hence named it RD2030.

similar could be the case with ur operator. May be u could try using the applications that we use to tweak 2030 from the Tech/Programming Forum and let us knw whether they work for your device or not!

Guess what? we've got frenz from your country on our board. Maybe u could interact with them!!

Check these posts::

LG LSP 340

Pin-Outs for LG

Enjoy your stay here! ;)

Hi,

This is Vishal. M/31/Pune. I am working for a telecom company in Maharashtra.

Its indeed nice to see RIMweb.com. Thanks and a very big applause :grin: to everyone behind this. I have been a member since today after one of my collegue Dhananjay told me about RIMweb.com.

It really gave me lots of Info about my handset LG6130.

Do keep the good work..

You can contact me on vishal1412@rediffmail.com

Edited by VishalSharma

Here I go gaga about myself :

Mobile : GSM Nokia 3200 ( i really get pissed off by the looks - want a LG5130 :) )

Mobile Service Provider : After BPL,Orange,Airtel,Trump,Orange ... finally BPL

Hobbies : Surfing on the net ( a little de-addicted now after months of addiction), TV, tourism related books, airliners.net, irfca.org and ofcourse my newest passion

Rimweb.com.

Current Activity : T.Y.B.Com. (one of the most famous n reputed colleges in South Mumbai )

Oh yes !!! BTW, I stay in Mumbai's outlying suburbs .... Shifting to Central Mumbai soon ... CHIRAG - catch u there ...

Just wanted to know what this ICQ number is ?? Any reverts plz !!!

Okay, i have just added one new post and cant find it, so can any of the moderators plz delete it. Yes, i still use BPL, but bought a RIM Postpaid on 23rd for the R Connect service. So, now I really am a part of RIM community.

Edited by spookie

Hi Friends,

I am Deepednra Solanky from New Delhi India. I am a software developer. Currently I am using MTNL Trump Prepaid. Althought the service is good but my office is in Basement so the signals don't come well. I want to make a change for RIM but still searching for a good handset.

After surfing a lot I have found LG 6130 the best. But my budget is something around 3000. Any suggestion????

Edited by solanky

hi this is anil i am well with reliance like i had 2 years of expirience with reliance u can clear any problems with me even technical

<POST MOVED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

okay guys !

i guess i had posted my intro before - but that was my GSM Profile. Now that i have actually bought a RIM, I feel I can better associate myself as part of the RIM community on Rimweb.com.

Cheers !

- Harshad !

HI to all my RIM users. u guys are really doing great. i luv to be the part of rimweb.com.

i am from Kutch.

36924[/snapback]

Hi .... Welcome aboard!

Thought I will add something about myself (well not a newbie here now ... but then )

well I am Ashok Karkera.... a 21 year old from Mumbai.

Studying in Final Year Software Engineering.

Love to disassemble, rev-enggr. (cracking), soccer, EATING, and well ... what not.

coding comes a close second to that list. Hanging out with friends ... and *ahem spending an evening accross with my sweet little lady ....

Guess thats a short info about me ... wanna know more ? check out About ME

cheers

Ashok

Edited by ashoksoft

Hi,

I am Dee from B'lore - want to thank the creators & contributors of this forum for providing such a wealth of information. Hats off to you all !!! ;)

<QUERIES REMOVED, USE OTHER THREAD FOR ASKING QUESTIONS!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

Hi im Mrinmoy from Kolkata.I am self employed and my business reside on internet.Though not an active user of RConnect but i use it as back up.When my main connection go gaga.My family have 3 RIM handsets but i have none as i prefer email communication.You can know my works,my business etc. from my personal home page : < Link Removed >

Hobby : Surfing and future hobby=Collecting Pens.

Edited by Vishal Gupta

Hi all

I am Mainak

Age -27

City Mumbai, but originally I am from Calcutta

Passed Mtech from Roorkee

I am a geologist by profession

Working in Reliance Industries Limited (E&P)

Hobbies ... Computer, bird watching

Member of BNHS

email - mainak_ch@yahoo.co.in

- Mainak

welcome aboard mate!

:rolleyes: Hello most wonderful people of RIMWeb,

I am a programmer withTinfo Mobile,Trivandrum and my hats off to the people who thought of this forum.Hey arun,I hav heard a lot about you. :D Well i'm 23/M from Kochi,Kerala working and living in trivandrum for the time being.My skill sets include J2ME and BREW and anyone is welcome to contact me in case of any doubt in those regards.

cya aroung folks

GT

P.S:Tinfo Mobile is Hiring Careers@Tinfo Mobile Register and take the online test.Hope to see atleast some of you on board soon.Ciao :)

kewl mate ... lemme see how many of my resumes are they gonna dispose :) before I actually send the resumes ... lemme welcome u to the team!

cheers for joining one of the fastest growing forums discussing ... well ALL U CAN THINK OF about Reliance mobiles! and hey a lot more!

PS : U might have a PM soon! TMmate!

Cheers

Ashok

Welcome Mr.George Thomas to the forum ! nice to have you here ! yeah, heard of Tinfo Mobile a lot, been following the recent reports of Mr.Anupam's speech at 'Mobile Gaming 2005’ too :thumb:

hi. im a new user and would like info on how to get the tune of nach baliye-the star one tv show, for my lg 5130 phone.anyone out there who loves the song like me give me the links and know how ASAP

Hello there and welcome to the forum !

Unfortunately, there is no way as of now to upload ringtones/wallpapers to LG RD 5130 as the MMS method doesn't work anymore and Bitpim doesn't work with 5130 ! ;)

hi ! myself Amit Jain . 25 /M/yamuna nagar .

i was just searching for some reliance stuff when i chanced upon rimweb , n since then its my fav site .

i love rim , computers , games (strategy ) , gadgets n what not !

mountains , sea shore

anybody having any query do call me

Hai

I am Kumaresan, my location is near to Chennai, recently I bought a LG RD2530. I know few programming languages and shortly I may jump into J2ME. When I searched for my mobile spec I landed in rimweb, what a wonderful service Arun and others are doing!. Here I find good stuff for wide range from mobile users to technical peoples. Moreover it is active I am getting reply immediately. It is happy to live with you all. Bye bye. :)

Regards

M. Kumaresan

welcome buddy, we will be looking forward to your contributions.

Have fun on this board

you a doctor?