Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sunil_jok

New Members Introduce Yourself Here!

hi all...

this is a kinda laate intro...but i guess its better late than never...

im Dr Seetharaman ....just finished my MD in Community Medicine ...Currently in coimbatore, TN.

u guys can call me seetha...and please spare me if i didnt know elementary stuff in computers/IT....

and kudos for the good souls who had the vision of startin this forum...its well maintained, well run...and most of all, there seems to be a healthy rate of newbies comin in....

good for all of us....

what do i like.... im a Star-gazer...i luv my comics...i luv asimov....and of course, the magic mushrooms ;)

peace

Hi All,

I am Abhishek Khare, who have recently subscribed for the reliance infocom services i am using Joy 399 with moonlight phone.

I am 24 old Software Engg. working in an MNC in Noida(Delhi NCR Region)

I love listening soft Music, touring new places and making new friends

I came to know about this forum while I was searching ringtones which can be dowloaded to RIM incedently I came to know that there is no way we can download ringtones or pics to RIM instead of R World :(

Well I have found such a good forum where i can most of my problems get solved

and hope to get a lot of new friends.

Remain in Contact

Bye All :)

Hello all,

Should have introduced myself earlier. Anyway, better late than never……

My name is Justin. My ASL is 34/M/Bangalore. I came to know about this forum while reading reviews about Reliance on mouthshut.com.

My introduction to the cyberworld was through the BBS culture in the mid 90s. Have any of you been part of BBSs. They were the craze before the internet became more widespread in its use.

I work as a medical transcriptionist from home. When it rains here in Bangalore, our landline goes dead. And when the cable too is gone, I have no way of sending my documents back to the company I work for. That is why I bought a Reliance phone to be able to connect to the net during an emergency. And I have learnt it the hard way too.

All of you are a great bunch of guys helping me out whenever I had a doubt. I appreciate all your help. Let us keep this rolling.

Thanks, and

Have a nice day!

Hi, Shabber Vasan From Kuwait. My Native India - Gujarat.

Hope To Enjoy Out My Stay Over Here.

13159[/snapback]

Welcome.. To the WORLD of RIMWEB.

Hello  friends :clap:

I am fron Punjab, came across this cool forum , nice work. :confuse:

15663[/snapback]

Welcome Cool Surfer (Dr.Robert :( ) !

Hi,

Googled and got here ! You guys have done a fundu job, thanks to the site creator & moderators !!!

Am Chennai based. Working. Using RD 2030. Have to understand how you guys do this customising business ... ... ...

Still learning the ropes (how do I post, add signatures, put smilies, etc, without inadvertently making the site crash - Ok. Ok. I know a bit about Internet ... Anyway, will learn at my own pace).

Great job again guys. Chirag, Greens, et al.

Cheers

Vinod

Big Welcome to you Guys!

And a bigger one to the Mumbaites ;)

;)

Enjoy ur stay here!

Hello friends i am 21 came here from mumbai, nice helpful forums you have here. I will try to be regular

15891[/snapback]

What a coincidence! I too am from Mumbai. How much time did it take you to reach here :clap:

BTW guys i am a Engineering student, a forum hog, and a great fan of the internet :'(

Hiya ... :grin:

Myself Aarti, 25 / f / mumbai ... I'm working. Actually received a mail 4m chirag to update my profile. Fortunately landed up here to introduce myself ... thx to Chirag coz of whom I came across this forum. This forum seems to be very cool n am very happy to be a part of this ... ;)

Wish to hear 4m u guys ...

cya

hello people i got the link from Digit's Forum, someone posted a article linking to this forum, and i dont miss to register at indian Forums with such cool members... :help:

City: Aamchi Mumbai

Position: Curently just a Commerce 2nd yr student. :confuse:

Edited by Mumbain

:help: Hi

i am from salem -tn

mining biz and hobby creating website

I like to make lots of friends and love to travel a lot...

Edited by Arun

hi, my name is srijit, and am from trivandrum. i have known abt this forum for a long time, but its just now that i have registered. folks at home thinking abt taking reliance :help: so came here for info. Whats best combo for a Fixed line and a RIM mobile? (prepaid / postpaid etc.) . NEway my other hobbies are collecting wallpapers, linux, php etc :)

enjoy and take care :)

Help me choose a Reliance connection

Edited by srijit

Hi Guys!!!

Me KP from Bangalore. Generally my wife calls me with this name even my friends too started calling me with the same name :grin: . I have my own software company. Well we generally deal with Novell, HP, Tally and Symantec. I was boared with my LG RD 2030 so in my free time was googling to find out how to upload ringtones. this way i came through this forum now my handset rocks like nything.

I got to know many things through this forum. let me know if i can be of help to anyone. Will help in all possible ways.

Hi all,

I am Sathish from Chennai. Hmmmmm, I have been a member of this forum since long time but I came across this introduction section only today. :lol:

Guess I was too much involved in the latest devolopments that all the guys posted that I never even got a chance to go through the General chat section. :quest:

Hi to all, especially Chirag , Munnamobile, racoon, linuxguy and all you people out there. All the discussions in this forum has always been a great help

Ciao

Hi everyone,

This is undoubtly the best site for reliance customers. I stumbeled upon it few days ago by chance and from then onwards i have learnt a lot. I have a Nokia 2280 with r world & mms facilities. It was a postpaid connection & was later converted to prepaid. Eversince i came to this site, i have been trying very hard to transfer ringtones and wallpaper to my instrument. But the attachment recieved through the mms says it is not supported. Well, i have sent the ringtones to my friends samsung sch 191 instrument and he is happy. Can someone help me out. May be the ringtones are polyphonic and hence r not running on my phone. Can some one give me monophonic ring tone by mms. My no. is 09346377778. Well, it is a very lucky number.

Anyway, i am a 20 year old currently doing B.Com (comp.) from ICFAI Visakhapatnam. This is a wonderful place. Well, most of you are from the south India only.Thats all for now.

Bye

I am balagi from chennai..

searching for this kind of forum discussing all the things..

Interested to add new religious song to my handset LG 2030 fortunately i landed in this great forum

thanks to everyone who are helping...

:o

hi ppl,

I'm Mahidhar from chennai ... basically got inspired by hrithik roshan when i saw his biceps in KNPH and so the name ... !!! im doing my 3rd year mechanical engg and love fiddling around with gadgets like mobs ... have almost read every post and keeps me occupied ... so guys, keep posting. specially wanna thank ngcoder for helping all of us customise our mobiles ... was getting so vexed listening to those tunes on R world ringtones !!! my fone now sounds so much better !!! and the best part ... i dont have to pay RS 7/ like the GSM guys !!! u rock man ... thanx again ...

bye

2171[/snapback]

Vanakkam.Letus talk after some days about reliance in Tamilnadu.

bye.