Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Honest

Silence Your Nagging Wife, Or Better Still, Your Mother-In-Law

:censored3: :censored3: :censored3: :censored3: :censored3: :censored3: :censored3: :censored3: :censored3: :censored3: :censored3: :censored3: :censored3: :censored3: :censored3: :censored3: :censored3: :censored3: :censored3:

Japanese Invent Anti-Chatterbox "Gun"

Now you can silence your nagging wife, or better still, your mother-in-law

Thumb-Japanese-Mute-Gun.jpg

Have you ever thought about shutting up your talkative colleague so that you can concentrate and work in peace? Well, it seems that your prayers have been answered as two Japanese researchers have developed a non-lethal way of doing just that. The new device they have invented is called the SpeechJammer, which claims to stop people from talking.

The working of this device is surprisingly simple. It comprises of a directional microphone, directional speaker, distance sensor, and a miniature computer with software code. It works on the established principle of delayed auditory feedback. This essentially states that a person's speech can be jammed, when his \ her voice is played back to him \ her at a slight delay of 200 ms.

While the device has obvious applications, one serious use is to help people with speech problems. Delayed auditory feedback has been used for a long time as therapy for stutterers, with good results. Of course, it has a different effect on a normal person; it just makes him \ her stop talking. Here is a video of the device in action:

We've found a few applications for this product as enumerated below:

• You can gracefully shut up your nagging wife or mother-in-law.
  • Teachers can silence chattering and noisy students.
  • The Lok Sabha Speaker can use it effectively against disruptive members of parliament.
  • Though we wouldn't advise this, kids can use this to escape verbal abuse from parents when they get poor marks.

If you have any more suggestions for using this device, do let us know in the space below.

Courtesy : Techtree

Thanks to Jayesh Limaye

• Like 1

good one...

getting married this sunday....

good one...

You wouldn't require it so soon.

First enjoy life than buy this

good one...

Riteshbhai.... Kaha aana hai Sunday ko?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Why only wife or mother-in-law? This device will be helpful to silence talketive husbands also.

Welcome Mona Ji.... after long time

bridezillas_357x500.jpeg

Have you ever herd a Breed Known as talkative HuSBAndS do they exists ?????

Edited by Genius

^^^^^^

Bored with Android vs iOS wars... Let the next war begin..... LOL...

@Genius

Dr saab, may be during the period of dinosaur or earlier...

Edited by KanagaDeepan

Why only wife or mother-in-law? This device will be helpful to silence talketive husbands also.

hmm... for a change there is support for women in this forum :P , first time I see in this forum!, Mona ji r u woman(as ur name suggests)? or woman activist?. No offence intended to any one.

Women have 2 most lethal weapons to silence their husbands anytime. Both work 100% depending on the situation.

They ain't need any dumb machines for such simple tasks.

stephanie-sigman-flying-kiss-7d067.jpgangry-woman.jpg

• Like 2

^^^

add one more

creepy-makeup.jpg

Women have 2 most lethal weapons to silence their husbands anytime. Both work 100% depending on the situation.

They ain't need any dumb machines for such simple tasks.

stephanie-sigman-flying-kiss-7d067.jpgangry-woman.jpg

Brilliant... Hilarious... Lol

Soo many deadly weapons to attack innocent husbands....

one more powerful weapon :Decepcionado:

11460396-woman-crying.jpg

• Like 2

^^^ Aalok thats 2nd most powerful weapon first now needs no mention

- Kia bat hai sab se sab photo chipka rahe ho - holi ka rang lagta hai

^^^ this is not holi, its experience....

hmm... for a change there is support for women in this forum :P , first time I see in this forum!, Mona ji r u woman(as ur name suggests)? or woman activist?. No offence intended to any one.

Yes I'm proud to be a woman. A tech savvy woman.

This seems to be a male dominated forum. Last 5-6 posts with pics reflects ugliness of male members here. Your posts seems to be more of profanity to women.

I think there is no active female member in this comminity. Obviously i can understand the reason.

Edited by Mona

Kia bat hai sab se sab photo chipka rahe ho - holi ka rang lagta hai

sir, kal raat ko hi training li hai photu chipkane ki.. :P

Mona ji, welcome to this forum...

Reg ugliness of male members, those pics are just jokes, to be taken lightly... Even my wife saw this thread few mins back and she just laughed at those pics (esp the zip+eye)... That is the real purpose of posting those pics by gurus Dr.Vinay, Rajan ji etc... NOT to hurt anybody intently...

Further the doubt raised by st_7 is mainly due to the confusion in your profile pic (male image, which is default for profiles who didn't specify the field as male/female)...

All I just want to say is, this is a great forum with great people who are very very kind and ready to help and share knowledge without expecting anything in return (esp those who posted pics)...

Please don't take my comment negatively... I tried my best to explain you the situation without hurting you... If you still feel offended, I feel very very sorry and please forgive me... Further you and your posts reminds me, of my sister (who is now staying in Bangalore) who is also tech-savvy (just bought her LG Optimus-3D) and repeatedly says "I am proud to be a woman"...

PEACE... Please continue your participation in this forum in coming days and then you can conclude that all my words are true...

Further I joked (without pics) that the next war may start now... I feel sorry now since, that comment has almost become true...

Edited by KanagaDeepan
  • Like 1

hmm... for a change there is support for women in this forum , first time I see in this forum!, Mona ji r u woman(as ur name suggests)? or woman activist?. No offence intended to any one.

Yes I'm proud to be a woman. A tech savvy woman.

This seems to be a male dominated forum. Last 5-6 posts with pics reflects ugliness of male members here. Your posts seems to be more of profanity to women.

I think there is no active female member in this comminity. Obviously i can understand the reason.

Hi mam

Apologies if the jokes have hurt you. These are just jokes and shouldn't be taken seriously..

It rare and good to see women on such forums. Please continue

• Like 1

Dear Mona Ji, as Kanaga and Girish said above, please do not take this personally.

We at Rimweb are just like a FAMILY and all members here respects other member's emotions. There's a WOMAN in every family and we do Respect Woman wholeheartedly.

We do go off-topic sometimes in threads but never intend to offend anyone. And there are many other female members too in our forum but they are not regular visitors. Infact female members in our forum are like Rare Gems and you are one of them. :) Just visit the forum regularly and you will find how friendly and helping this community is. :)

If you still feel offended by any of our member's posts then being a Moderator of this forum I apologise on behalf of the community.

I hope you will take active participation in the forum because you are tech-savvy and this community need tech-savvy members. :)

• Like 1

Dear Ms. Mona,

My sincere appologies . . .

stock-vector-man-on-his-knees-praying-with-hands-up-worshiping-god-69857839.jpg

Kanagadipan Ji, Girish Ji and Admirer Ji thanks for the clarifications. I think I overreacted that day because one day ago I attended International Women Day meet at my office and the next day I saw such ugly pictures of women crying and flirting.

Just want to convey that today's women do not need such tactics to prove themselves. They are educated and can take care of themselves.

Honest Ji, hats off to you. You did'nt done anything wrong but still you apologised on behalf of the community as a responsible Moderator. I appreciate your greatness. I'm an active member at many online communities but never seen such a soft and friendly Moderator like you.

I often visit Rimweb but do not login. I read the threads which I like as guest. But from now onwards I do login and participate actively on the forum.

^^^

RimWeb.in is the only forum that is highly moderated & most clean forum I have ever visited. Thanks to Honest (Kamal Ji) & Arun for maintaining such high standards.

Great Parenting :P:thumbup:

^ ^ ^

Satire... What does the Wikipedia say.. :Read::suicide:

Satire is primarily a literary genre or form, although in practice it can also be found in the graphic and performing arts. In satire, vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, and society itself, into improvement.[1] Although satire is usually meant to be funny, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit as a weapon.

A common feature of satire is strong irony or sarcasm—"in satire, irony is militant"[2]—but parody, burlesque, exaggeration, juxtaposition, comparison, analogy, and double entendre are all frequently used in satirical speech and writing. This "militant" irony or sarcasm often professes to approve of (or at least accept as natural) the very things the satirist wishes to attack.