Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
KapilAgrawal

CDMA OMH - Motorola Droid Razr

Guys,

Again I am here with something new for you... Most of you must be knowing that Droid Razr works on CDMA OMH without doing anything. Simple slip in your UIM, and use it. But NO data works.

I have a trick using which we can try to get Data working on Razr using CDMA OMH.

For this I need a volunteer having --

Motorola Droid Razr

Activated Reliance CDMA OMH

If you have the Phone pre-rooted it would be a additional benefit for me.

PM me if anyone is ready to volunteer. This will be done free of cost.

• Like 6

hi Kapil,

i have Moto razr & i am using Reliance sim but no data

& i have also TATA sim card which also working fine but no data.

I need the handset in hand to try it. I already tried with some one, But no success. May be some mistake remains. So will need to trouble shoot it with logcat.

^^^^^

All the best Kapil ji... Afaik Moto Razr and Razr MAXX uses same ROM and only difference in hardware is BIGGGGG battery... I guess, if the trick gets success, it will be applicable for MAXX also...

Eagerly waiting for the good news...

Was playing around with my Razr and suddenly after making a lot of changes here and there, finally got DATA WORKING on my Droid Razr. :yahoo:

I knew it would work. Rather yesterday only I explained it to someone from Delhi.

"ppp-ril.options"

forgot to mention . "With RUIM"

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

• Like 1

^^^^

Kindly explain how the data work/

• Like 1

Will try to post a step by step guide once I try it out on a fresh handset again.

Waiting for the guide :)

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

i have a razr and i tried the OMH option however calls and all go through i also get the 3g logo but the data does not work. Earlier it was programmed to rel without sim with data and stuff. I also factory reset to see if there was an error in some setting.

I took 3 new sims tata, MTS and rel, tried them in the corby first data was active on tata and MTs by default but not on the reliance sim. When i put TATA or MTS in the phone i get the 3g logo but data does not seem to work. However when i put the rel sim since there is no data on it the 3g logo does not appear so i am guessing i am missing some small setting somewhere to put in some details to get the data running

Tushar bhai will put up the guide shortly. And Its time to try

CDMA OMH UIM on Motorola Droid Bionic.

Hi . Is anybody got data on droid razr, if, kindly help me too. Its showing 3g and 1x but no data. I did rooting also. Kapil Bhai also has same problem problem.

Since Droid 3 & Razr are working with OMH Ruim. So would it be possible to get RUIM working with Samsung Droid Charge, HTC Thunderbolt etc.

Experts plz comment

OMH UIM (All Reliance, TATA) works on Droid Bionic with Stock ROM. But have not tried to get Data working on it. Since my mother does not use data, So no real efforts. But I know data will work & it has to work.

:)

Edited by KapilAgrawal

Since Droid 3 & Razr are working with OMH Ruim. So would it be possible to get RUIM working with Samsung Droid Charge, HTC Thunderbolt etc.

Experts plz comment

I have not seen above said handsets & Till now we have been lucky with all Motorola Phones, But can not comment for Samsung or HTC...

:previous:

What about Motorola Droid Bionic ?

every moto has joined the party almost droid2 global, droid3 and now razr.

poor photon got left behind. :nerves:

to be honest we still hoping to get the razr working with data on OMH. Hope somebody gets a breakthrough fast

Razr is already having Data working using OMH. Confirmed by Tushar bhai. Its USP for many sellers. And I do not know anything "Razr" about since I do not have handset.

I have Droid Bionic & it has OMH working, And Data will also work for sure, but I have not tried.

every moto has joined the party almost droid2 global, droid3 and now razr.

poor photon got left behind.

Photon also has joined party long ago.

My photon runs on tata ruim.

I did it through qpst after msl code.

Ashok bhai many ppl have managed using ruim on photon but with data not working so far.

Have you been able to get 1x or evdo?

Sorry cos I don't understand. I thought droid razr was not a world phone hence no slot then how u guys placing omh in it.

Sorry cos I don't understand. I thought droid razr was not a world phone hence no slot then how u guys placing omh in it.

It has a micro sim slot near the memory card :SI:

It has a micro sim slot near the memory card :SI:

i thought that it was purely for LTE

didnt know it could be cracked to run ruim for voice & data