Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
st_7

Salute to Sachin Tendulkar on the Occassion of his 100th International Century Completion

Sachin just made his 100th century against Bangladesh, I wish it would have come against a better opposition neverthless a century is a century(that too an Internation century) & hey all the earlier 99 centuries didn't come against weak teams right?,

On this occassion I salute & congratulate him what he has done for Indian Cricket.

Take a bow Master :praise: :praise: & well done :clap:

class apart... there is no one like him.... :hi2: :hi2: :hi2::praise: :praise: :praise:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

i guess its time for him to retire otherwise wht we saw in australia and england will get repeated for "want of ton" from sachin .....the game shud be played in sportsmanspirit and not just for making records.....otherwise INDIA will be loosing every test and one day and some dhoni will be made scapegoat just coz the senoirs wanted to make records ...

We Indians have habit to complete the targets in march

Hats off to the master for his dedication towards the game.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D

Salute to tendulkar but bangladesh team forget to salute indian team as they won the match

Salute to Bangladesh as they allowed him to make a century and then won the match themselves !! :)

Salute to Bangladesh indeed... that made possible this 100 !!

Otherwise, at the end of every match we will have bunch of jokers on Television fighting over his retirement & 'playing for records' sort of stuff..

But, guess what many of the jokers were there on tv today also, to chant how great this guy is..

yes, but after Aus debacle & sudden rise from ashes (against Bangladesh) raises doubt about 'playing for records' imo.

i guess its time for him to retire otherwise wht we saw in australia and england will get repeated for "want of ton" from sachin .....the game shud be played in sportsmanspirit and not just for making records.....otherwise INDIA will be loosing every test and one day and some dhoni will be made scapegoat just coz the senoirs wanted to make records ...

it's a bit harsh on him i think, starting from before last VB series(2008) in australia upto 2011 world cup, he was very prolific scorer for India, he won both vb series(2008) finals for India by making consecutive centuries. But from 2011 World cup his form has dipped though. Dhoni became successful captain because of the team(sachin, gambhir, kohli all were in good form during that period), not by his own talent, there is a saying that "A captain is only as good as his team", this was perfectly seen in the last two overseas series(Eng&Aus), where no one is in form hence no Dhoni majic(if there is any such thing at all). I'm not a fan of sachin at all, I like dravid, infact I used to have same thinking as u have & argue that sachin only plays for the records. But he deserves some records for his 22-23 years outstanding career in which he continiously has to absorb a billion people's expectations every time he walks into the ground. His bad form can be attributed to the hype that is created by media around him on 100th century. Infact sachin himself said in an mid-innings break talk with ramiz raja during today's match that "I was not thinking about the milestone, the media started all this, wherever I went, the restaurant, room service, everyone was talking about the 100th hundred. Nobody talked about my 99 hundreds. It became mentally tough for me because nobody talked about my 99 hundreds".

Salute to tendulkar but bangladesh team forget to salute indian team as they won the match

Our fast bowlers are to be blamed for this, It would have been nice had we won the match hence making this day more memorable to sachin & all Indians. I feel for sachin loosing a match on his 100 th century match that too against weak opposition like sachin.

No one is de-honoring SRT. But fact is after a year 100th century came, and that's against Bangladesh !!! It is sad and not a matter of pride!

At last it came out. What a relief !!

Sachin is good for another ten years as he is physically fit and young in his mind.

Now Tendulkar should retire as he is on top of his game,people will cherish his image and nobody in todays time is ever going to get 22 years of life in cricket.

BCCI will make him play till Jacques Kallis doesnt retire