Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Jags

Please suggest best CDMA Phone within Rs.6.5K

Hello every1...

I want to gift a Reliance - CDMA phone, dat shud b upto 6.5k.

Need basic 4 things: 1. Good music player 2. can play videos / movies 3. Good Camera 4. Internet

Can u Guyz Pleaseeeee help me out in getting the best one. (I personally have Galaxy Pop but that more dan 9k! :( )

Checked 2 phones on internet : Samsung Chat M369 (has Music player openg problm) & Duos 259(okk..okk) - If any one knows much better den des, plss let me know...

Mannyy thnx in adv :)

Check with parin bhai or sadik bhai, they

will have something in bag for you.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D

Go for LG Cookie Zip 510 or LG 6300

Very good phones these two.

At 6.5K budget, not many better options for handsets in Reliance CDMA.

Instead you can consider buying MTS Mtag Android for Rs 5,499 (With FREE Jabra BT 2045 Bluetooth Headset) >> http://www.letsbuy.c...-black--p-28211

You get FREE talktime + DATA + SMS for 1 Year as mentioned here >> http://mtsredenergy....ff-prepaid.html

And you can also migrate your existing Reliance CDMA number through MNP to MTS and avail the above offer.

^^^

Free talktime+data+ sms is available with only new connection not with ported number

Edited by Honest
<< Quote Removed >>

^^^

Dear Ramesh, the offer of free talktime, data and sms is valid on ported numbers too.

*Customer has to mandatorily recharge with STV 62 per month from 2nd month onwards to get the free bundled usage benefits. Any subsequent recharge with STV 62 again within 30 days will not fetch any additional usage/talk-time benefit to the customer. :(

I would Suggest Motorola Droid-1 or Droid-2, both almost within range of 6500/- and it is very sturdy.

I would Suggest Motorola Droid-1 or Droid-2, both almost within range of 6500/- and it is very sturdy.

I spoke to MTS customer care .Clearly mentioned ported number is not eligible for the free offer.

If i am wrong, can you tell me how to avail the offer

By the way where can i get droid-1 and droid 2 for above prices.are they new or used ones

as you are using or going to use R-CDMA Droid 1/2 will be best option as MEID registration can be done easily for R-CDMA.

Yes you can get a almost new Droid-1 for 6500, and Droid-2 CDMA version for about 7500-8000.

It is imported from U.S so definitely it will be like new but there will be no warranty, but as far i have seen there are almost no complaints from foreign handsets.

And to ramtech, it is very easily available, if you need one , contact me and i will get one for you.

as you are using or going to use R-CDMA Droid 1/2 will be best option as MEID registration can be done easily for R-CDMA.

Presently using RCDMA. If MTS provides free offer will port to MTS. ready to continue with RCDMA with Droid 1 or droid 2

I spoke to MTS customer care .Clearly mentioned ported number is not eligible for the free offer.

If i am wrong, can you tell me how to avail the offer

Dear Ramesh, in order to get the free offer benefit you have to purchase a new handset from MTS at the time of placing the request for port-in. :)

Thnx alot every1....

Venkat bhai, LG Cookie is costing around 8.5K! betr i can go for Galaxy Pop only... bt again i wana invest arnd 7k only..(Sorry :(:P)

n Rajan Bahi / Honesh / Ramesh Bhai, I want to kp using RIM CDMA only..bcos the outgng use is mostly on RIM users - so I use RIM to RIM Free ;)

thanx for the loop n info on MTS (im frm Mumbai - so, MTS is not yet much strong here!)

can i go ahead for Samsung Chat M369 - the only prob i heard abt dis cell is the - music playr takes long time to open! any suggestions on dis...

or anyother brand like HTC?

Many thnx in adv :)

^^^

under 6.5K

you can get following

Palm Pre / Palm pixi plus / HTC Hero (new or used) / Samsung moment / HTC mogul (new) :doh: [very old device] / etc etc

Edited by ::Hitesh::