Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ashish_1985

Poor Earpiece Volume on my Nokia C3 Handset

Its been exactly 1 year since i purchased this handset Nokia C3.Ever since i have purchased this handset i am not happy with the earpiece volume.I have also given this handset to 3 different ASC in mumbai but the problem still persists.Last year one of that ASC sended my handset to Nokia head office delhi but still am not happy with earpiece volume as it is quite low compared to other handsets.

I have read in one of the forum that this handset earpiece volume is comparatively low.

Is anyone in this forum using this handset please share your views,whether you are also facing this issue?

Also i want to know that if i give this handset to local mobile repair shop can they increase earpiece volume to a satisfactory level or not? i know they charge around Rs150-200 to change that speaker part.(Have given my 7 year old LG5130 handset once few years back & still working very fine)

I like all other features of this handset a lot but the only thing i dislike is the earpiece volume.

waiting for your help.

You've answered your question, my friend. Trust the local mobile repairshop guy. He did his magic for your LG handset, didn't he?

Thanks for your reply,will give my handset for repair.

Thanks for your reply,will give my handset for repair.

So your handset got repaired fine with local mobileshop ?

Yeah i have repaired & the earpiece volume has been increased significantly.