Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Venkatagiri

List of CDMA + GSM Handsets

Dear All

Good news ... I got infocus M810 and its global ..working fine on CDMA /Evdo

I will update other details of usage later .

There is a new price of 13k on snapdeal and Amazon .

Also order case and glass.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Dear All

Good news ... I got infocus M810 and its global ..working fine on CDMA /Evdo

I will update other details of usage later .

There is a new price of 13k on snapdeal and Amazon .

Also order case and glass.

Pics please , i am planning to buy a new CDMA handset for Reliance

R u sure infocus m810 works on cdma as snapdeal shows that it doesn't work on cdma/evdo.plz clarify

Amazon questions users have commented it works with CDMA and different reviews sites have also commented that on the box its written that it supports EVDO

I also read and googled all this after reading the above .

If @kamalz confirms once again and post some pics even better

Dear all,

Posting some pics on reliance cdma network connected .

I also went for this after looking at unboxing you tube video showing evdo on the box pack :). .

Will try post pics using tapatalk ..hope the pics get posted , else will post using laptop.

Rgds

Kamal

Here are the picturespost-71354-144190726322_thumb.jpgpost-71354-144190730247_thumb.jpg

post-71354-144190761372_thumb.jpgpost-71354-144190770352_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Dear all,

I also went for this after looking at unboxing you tube video showing evdo on the box pack :). .

Will try post pics using tapatalk ..hope the pics get posted , else will post using laptop.

Rgds

Kamal

Excellent pics .

Now after using this can you give a actual user feedback about the heating issues as described by most in feedback , camera quality and battery performance in actual situations like does it finish the day with DATA on and other normal usage

Have you checked the SOT ?

Nice to see tha infocus m810 has cdma option

Can anybody tell whether infocus m2 and m350 has cdma/evdo options as well??

There are a lot of professional reviews on you tube ..not used that much on data ..but the skin and latest version has good power management ..it does get hot ..but with cover does not feel so. Overall I had lg g2 Verizon which got display broken and i was not getting vs980 display here ,and the one full display assembly ordered from China had bad LCD ,the seller agreed for full refund . I waited long to fix the lg g2 and finally got this model .this one is as good as g2.

• Like 2

Can any one confirm working of Reliance EVDO on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G Dual (CDMA+GSM Model). Please note that I am not talking about the Indian model but the imported one. I am about to buy one. your feedback will be helpful for me.

its better to ask your seller..

are you buying it online or locally ?

flex..

Dear all,

Rgds

Kamal

Here are the picturesattachicon.gifIMG_20150910_225928_712.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20150910_225949_734.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20150910_230106_856.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20150910_230119_323.jpg

It will Be Good If You Provide A review for M810

Infocus M810,

Hello fellow CDMA fans,

I was closely stalking this thread in search for a CDMA smartphone, finally after confirmation got the infocus m810, it was delivered today, and I am using reliance CDMA on it.

Quick summary:

Pros:

Its a looker, it may not be to everybody's taste but the device is well build comparable to midrange devices. Balanced weight.

It supports EVDO Rev A. I'm in Mumbai and getting speeds around 1mbps, even though speed test vary, browsing is considerably fast at par with reliance 3g.

Display is good...... For the price.

Audio is surprising, not overly loud but good bassy, doesn't sound flat but doesn't sound too rich either.

Has USB OTG, and supports USB DAC (USB sound card)

Camera daylight photos are acceptable. Indoor photos are granny.

Cons:

Heats up, it does get uncomfortable to hold doing heavy tasks, now Mumbai is quite hot ATM it may have the affect whereas using in an A/c room i didn't feel much heat. I do not play games so can't comment but I suppose it will be uncomfortable to play, there is however a thermal warning if it gets too hot.

Camera could be better.

Single sim and doesn't support airtel 4g but will support the upcoming rjio fdd lte and airtel fdd lte.

Small things that matter.

Has a micro SD slot using 32gb in it.

It doesn't lag as such but due to the metal frame some time the touch might not respond if you hold it in an awkward way.

Is designed with left hand users in mind all controls are on the left looks a lot like xperia z1.

Smudges everywhere.

Got 1gb from reliance free.

That's it for now will update in a couple of days as I used it on the battery life etc, over all its a niche phone for people looking at CDMA on a budget

This is my first post please excuse any mistakes, typing from the same phone.

• Like 3

Sure does, read the post above, also kamalz has posted photos check them out

Infocus M810 supports CDMA?

be aware while ordering infocus m810. many people got defected piece including me also..

Good deal for the price but it is not CDMA + GSM Dual SIM.

It's CDMA or GSM Single SIM.

Also heard that it does not support standard 4G band in india on which Airtel 4G is launched.

Updated:

The handset supports EVDO Rev B

Putting the power saver feature gives a days worth of battery life, also takes care of the heating issue, phone doesn't lag while using the power saver.

Los

post-89857-0-84872600-1444649103_thumb.p

• Like 1

Bought Xiaomi Redmi Note Dual Sim with CDMA support on Sim 1 and GSM on Sim 2, Sim 1 Supports both CDMA and GSM Sims. 3100 mAh Battery and 4G on GSM. Happy with its performance. The Handset was imported from China and is not available in Indian Market as on date.

• Like 1

Bought Xiaomi Redmi Note Dual Sim with CDMA support on Sim 1 and GSM on Sim 2, Sim 1 Supports both CDMA and GSM Sims. 3100 mAh Battery and 4G on GSM. Happy with its performance. The Handset was imported from China and is not available in Indian Market as on date.

Can you please share the link you bought from. Also a breakup of the final landing cost including all charges. I am looking for a good dual sim CDMA + GSM sim in low budget.

• Like 1

"Infocus M 810" supports MTS CDMA SIM. EVDO data is also working.

"Infocus M 810" supports MTS CDMA SIM. EVDO data is also working.

Have u tried personally?

Which state did u tried?

Yes, I am using MTS OMH CDMA SIM in Infocus M810 now. Working Fine with data. Bought this phone from snapdeal. They sent through GoJavas courier. I tried in Kerala state.

post-60936-0-41658200-1446351490_thumb.p

post-60936-0-24149500-1446351506_thumb.p

post-60936-0-44410400-1446351561_thumb.p

post-60936-0-22651400-1446351579_thumb.p

post-60936-0-57496900-1446351587_thumb.p

post-60936-0-25414200-1446351614_thumb.j

• Like 2

Yes, I am using MTS OMH CDMA SIM in Infocus M810 now. Working Fine with data. Bought this phone from snapdeal. They sent through GoJavas courier. I tried in Kerala state.

Thanks!