Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
StaticElectricity

AT Commands & SMS Software

hey anupam.. ive tried that too but my interpretation is that it's sysytem level crc checking and deployment.

but anyway keep trying...

I have tried a lot to find a software, as sms is free in my handset it would be nice...

Check This thread

LG-2030 AT Commands

One guy mailed me that there is a software inside the r-connect kit to send sms..

But when i asked people having the kit... they told

me they dint see anything like that

well, thats an out of the way question... at least under this thread, Because the commands if used improperly *can* ruin the phone permanantly. But as u say u want something temporary... right...

yeah its possible alrite but not with commands u'll have to employ something called as an EMP. (Electromagnetic Pulse).It Can Surely DESTROY the Phone.. but an EMP of a very accurately measured duration and intensity will cause the phone to hangup.

I discovered this when i had the Phone in my hand and switched on the Television.

no, infact after that accident i made a coil over a ferrite core around 4 mm dia. and having 120 turns. i had attached a capacitor of 800uF... charged up the device using a 9v battery and discharged while the coil toughed the battery of my phone.

it hung real nice... had to remove the battery and put it back again to re-start the phone...good that nothing fried up... :)

(This Experiment Was On A Nokia 3310 Phone {GSM})

• Like 1

:'( :blink::( Are u sure there are no AT commands for seding or recieving SMS through PC and another clarification is it possible to use the AT command of Nokia or GSM for that matter for this i.e.LG RD2030.

Thanking u in anticipation. :rolleyes::help::quest:

:'(   :blink:   :( Are u sure there are no AT commands for seding or recieving SMS through PC and another clarification is it possible to use the AT command of Nokia or GSM for that matter for this i.e.LG RD2030.

Thanking u in anticipation. :D   :help:   :quest:

Not Yet.

;)

Try on..

I hve successfully executed AT Commands like making a call and stuff but was unable to recieve calls or sendin and recieving SMS using AT Commands . So please help me out coz its real urgent :help: .Is there anyone working on the same and how far have u reached.

no use telling that SMS things are incprporated into Qualcomm BREW , isnt it?

if it's really really urgent, and u dont mind shelling out a few bux for the info,

check out http://www.experts-exchange.com/ they have a solution to it, but u gotta be their member bfore they will let u view it.

Knowing Python is NOT necessary. You can use almost any programming language for windows that you are familiar with.

I had developed a test app in a scripting language and "C". The only problem is knowing the exact BREW commands to be sent.

Hi,

Can someone please tell me how the AT commands sent to the cellular processor from the hyperterminal are sent utilsing the serial com port that is what is the format of the data packets n stuff i.e from electronics point of view.I would be also thakful if u could give me links where i can find such info

Thanking you in Advance in anticipation

How to send SMS thru PC from reliance mobile phones...

I have

1] LG 2130 RIM

2] LG LST250 FWT

Can I send SMS from PC using ne software using my reliance phone connection....

PLEASE help me out :(

RFJUNKX

Edited by rfjunks@yahoo.com

1) do u want to send sms to reliance phones or GSM

For reliance u have this address

http://bill.relianceinfo.com/webapp/portal/servlet/SMSLogin

Just log in with ur web password and u can send sms to other RIM users.

For other networks Mnatra can be tried. Here is the address

http://www.mantraway.com/infocomm/html/pro...teway/index.asp

Expert exchange does not have any solutions. So please do not waste money. I paid 1 month subscription and could not find any solutions. Most CDMA phones do not support AT commands for SMS. I have AT command reference manuals but could not post here as no space is provided on forum. PM me with your mail ID I can mail you.

However I suggest, do not waste time, I wasted quite a lot of time on it. Its simply not possible by AT commands atleast on handsets. It is possible using PCMCIA cards as mocards supports SMS AT commands. Even Gtran offered by RIM also supports SMS using AT commands

It is possible using PCMCIA cards as mocards supports SMS AT commands. Even Gtran offered by RIM also supports SMS using AT commands

24103[/snapback]

r u talking abt GTRAN 4020 or the GTRAN internet card?

i m lookin for auto sms command for lg rd 2030 hand set. pls any body who knows it tell me. i have got wavecom cdma autosms commands r those same as lg rd 2030. i m developing a project on gps based vehicle tracking where i m using reliance handset to send sms. my other gps part and controller part is over . pls :rolleyes: me out.

gtran internal PCMCIA card has SMS AT Command support

Hi

If any one can provide me information+support for

sending sms using PC on ANY RIM handset, pls

contact URGENTLY on 93269-33979

Willing to pay handsomely for the same

-N

it may sound crazy.. but is it possible by some AT commands ( i am not a geek) that we write the file system like BITPIM does such that the message wouldbe a pending message [ RD2030 users would know that if the signal is currently down the sms's are scheduled automatically after 3 mins] ..

only an idea.. maybe techie guys should check this out.. it wouldbe gr8t if this works out..

I have tried that.. . Unfortunately it does not do the trick. the phone does not send the message (even though it appears as pendning).

an easier check can be made like this.

Reboot your phone when you have a message scheduled to be resent after 3 mins.

It'll still show a 'clock' icon, but will never be sent...