Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sougatadc

Flyte - Digital Music Store Gets Launched By Flipcart In India

Spotify or Google Music might haven't seen the light of day in India, but subtlyFlipkart is ushering in digital revolution in music here in the form of 'Flyte'.

It will be having:

• Largest collection - over 1 million songs
  • Sync across multiple devices
  • DRM - Free MP3s
  • CD Quality music (320kbps)
  • Songs starting at Rs. 6/-

Right now there are songs in 55 languages.

Edited by sougatadc
  • Like 2

Thanks for information Saugata bhai. :)

Wide range reasonably priced. Good find sougatadc

Songs from new unreleased movies are priced little high @ Rs.15. The habit of actually paying money and purchasing songs are yet to catch up in India. Hope Flyte changes that.

How is it better than songs.pk ? When we get the same 320kbps tracks for free.. Why to go for a paid version ? That too flipkart allows downloading the purchased song only 4 times from your online digital library.

^

Copyright, man.

I don't know who is buying songs from Flyte.

There are thousands of websites offering direct link, mediafire link or torrents to download 320kBps tracks

How is it better than songs.pk ? When we get the same 320kbps tracks for free.. Why to go for a paid version ? That too flipkart allows downloading the purchased song only 4 times from your online digital library.

Oh ! So that's why it shows '4 left' against all my songs. I was thinking what it means.

I just bought few hundred rupees worth of favorite individual tracks to see if the quality is better than what i have.

And also because i think its very good that someone has finally started selling individual tracks for a reasonable price and this should catch on like itunes in other countries.

Otherwise you have to buy full album and media cos ensure that only 2-3 songs are really good (other good songs they hold back for different albums with the not so good songs as fillers)

Though TPB has high quality songs in flac format which i have found to be of quite good quality (unless the uploader is an idiot) but still its actually very good that there's some legal source.

They should do this for Movies and TV programs also. And maybe tracks should be Rs 5/- with some competition.

^^^

Quality in FLAC format is always awsome but file size is an issue. :)

I am really glad to see an Indian portal for songs.

I can not forget the day when amazon.com CC refused to sell me a song because I had Indian Debit Card only.

(that weird song was available only on amazon.com)

I hope I will be able to find my kind of music on Indian portals too.

Good find, sougata...

Thanks

+1