Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sujit_k

Check Mobile Usage And Find Best Plan.. Yourbillbuddy

Hi friends

I don't know if it has been posted earlier, but I came across this website and found it really helpful..

YourBillBuddy.com is your one-stop solution for finding the best mobile plan in market for yourself. Value for money is something we all have in our mind. YourBillBuddy.com helps you get the best value for your money.

This service finds the tariff plan most suited to your usage, ensuring that you pay the minimum bill amount. Gone are the days when you had to fight your way through the confusing jargon of plans and toppings of so many service providers.

Yourbillbuddy.com currently support the major providers across India - Airtel, Vodafone, Reliance, TataIndicom, BSNL and Loop.

To use the service, all you need to do is tell them your usage either by uploading an e-bill or by specifying minimal high level usage data using the Recommendation wizard module.

*** I am in NO Way related to your bill buddy :D Nor anyone in my last 7 generations.. This is NOT a promotional post.. Just wanted to share :)

• Like 1

Have heard about this earlier but did not use it.

Tried it now and found it to be very useful site for selecting a plan.

For the same pattern of calls I entered, my result shows less amount for prepaid and more for postpaid.

Datacard tariff can also be estimated.

Another interesting option is finding out area of a given mobile number (Tools)

Good find buddy.