Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Movies That You Loved (Or Hated) - Part II

4 star rated movie,nice Action Adventure and Mystery.

Centered on a new hero whose stakes have been triggered by the events of the previous three films.

Awesome

^

And what movie are you talking about?? (I presume it is the latest Batman flick, but still such a comment without naming any film is absurd)

Senna (2010) - 4 Star Rating - Documentary on the legendary driver's life who died at the age of 34 on the track. Not to be missed whether you are a F1 fan or not.

• Like 2

Senna (2010) - 4 Star Rating

can you provide link for this movie? I am getting mainly spanish.

^

can't post links here. emailed.

Barfi

Amazing movie. Loved every minute of it. Ranbir is truly wonderful as was Priyanka Chopra. The second heroine, new comer looks good too.

4 1/2 * from my side.

Watched it at Big Cinema in Mumbai. Loved the national anthem

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Edited by rahulsid

I am not into Hindi movies

May be one movie a year

Buy Barfi , wow just pure wow

One of the best ever Hindi movie is I have watched till date.

Totally deserves its entry into the Oscars.

Hats off to this new director in anurag basu , he also directed Kites

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Seeking a Friend for the End of the World (2012) - 3.5 Star Rating - A heart warming human drama/romance featuring the end of the world. Makes you realise what are you running after in life and what actually is more important in your life. This is fine Hollywood cinema.

Watched English Vinglish - Sridevi's comeback film.

simple story but awesome presentation - good watch for those are married.

Also watched Aiyyaa.

too slow, story has no meaning, rom-com yet hero-heroine has no chemistry :o

but experiments on music is too good, Amit Trivedi did another Dev D with Aiyyaa.

And both film excels in cinematography!

Saw English winglish with family. A movie with minimum sound and visual effects. Everything was edible except the French character and his attraction towards a married woman of Indian society. English course does not complement attraction or wrong indulgence. Literature learners need not get attracted to the opposite sex. There is no connection between being modern, having cultural values and learning English.

Sent from my EVO 3D on Reliance using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Everything was edible except the French character

In fact he was the most pertinent. We as a society need to grow up and come out of the closet mindset. Attraction between a man and a woman is natural whether married or not. It is how we strike a balance in our relationships was the more mature subject that the movie tackled.

Edited by dkaile
  • Like 1

The Man from Earth (2007) - 5 star rating - I never thought I would give a film this rating. But intellectually this film answers many of my questions, if it would ever turn out to be true. Made on a shoe strung budget and shot in one room. Incredible.

Skyfall (2012) - 2 Star Rating - Never have I been more disappointed by a Bond film.

Agreed. The man from earth is a very nice movie.

OK

I ll put my 2 cents over the last two.

The man from earth, saw about 2 or may be 3 years back and was impressed how one can keep you glued to a movie and that element of suspense and thrill without a single action sequence.

I was so into to this type that I recommended it to countless people who are hardcore action and thriller fans, and boy they were like damn, it did all.

About skyfall , actually watched it just yesterday

Totally unlike bond, appreciably slow according to present standards and bonds standards.

But this made bond look more human and more prone to get affected by emotions and circumstances, and especially over others judgements.

I think I saw bond cry for the first time in movie history and that was different.

Saw him get affected by his childhood memories, the sky fall.

The thing I liked was that this movie set bond apart from the common likes of Jason bournes and Ethan Hunts, aren't we seeing far too many gadgety, over sophisticated guys now.

The opening sequence was just way too good I mean you could clearly see how much effort was put in that particular scene, which actually made the backbone of the movie.

Bond became more humanly and manly in this.

Out of 5 I would give it a 4.5.

Also I am now impressed with the blond bond finally ;).

Sent from the DAD of all S2s - The Epic Touch.

Edited by joshm
  • Like 1

Sci-fi lovers - I strongly recommend you to watch In Time (2011) and Looper (2012).

I am not going into details but I am damn sure you will like the concepts! Both are 4/5 !!

Now going back to Skyfall aka Bond 23.

It is a film with classic Bond elements - that humor, specially the reference to homosexuality, moneypenny, male M, Are you ready for next assignment and end saying JAMES BOND will RETURN !!

I liked the way it ends, just the film before Dr. No.

To all Bond lovers it's a genuine effort and Sam Mendes did it worth!

Jab Tak Hai Jaan - 2 Star

What a waste of 3 hours on Diwali Day! Stupid, forced & illogical story. So plasticky that Reliance Industries is thinking of appointing YRF as brand ambassadors for their products. Letdown in Music by Rehman. Hell no good saris on heroines too!

Sorry Yashji. You're one of my alltime favourite but this one is a dud.

• Like 1

^ Seems like it was completed by some one else by putting in a lot of fillers in the flashbacks

SON OF SARDAR

i will give- 2 stars only. illogical fight scenes, poor story. little comedy but repitition and copied formula.better to avoid.

Son of Sardar: Came out of multiplex after interval.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Jthj. Watch it only if Google searches never yielded any results for u.

Watched Jab Tak he jaan---->would rate 2.5/5

Poor story but Anushka's performance was well than SRK and Katrina!

Now am eagerly waiting for TALAASH

Edited by shreesh
  • Like 1

Jab Tak hai jaan - worst SRK/Chopra movie.. SRK looks old and not fit for such roles. He ruined a really nice dance sequence just before "Ishq Shava" song.

Watch it, if you have nothing to do and someone else is paying for it. No need to waste 3 hours and few hundred bucks on it.

Agree. Poor movie.

Watched "Son of Sardar". Poor story, poor comedy. I give only 2 stars.

• Like 1

Watched the movie JTHJ... 3 hours of bakwaas acting by srk..

check this out got from one of the websites:

Jab Tak Hai Jaan

-Source: http://mumbaiboss.com/2012/11/15/the-vigil-idiot-jab-tak-hai-jaan/

What originality this film is, man! We have Shah Rukh Khan playing a romantic lead by the name of Samar Anand; Katrina Kaif playing Meera Thapar, an NRI who speaks accented Hindi; and Anushka Sharma playing Akira Rai who is—are you ready for this—a feisty girl from Delhi! Shocker, I know. But hey, actors get typecast all the time. As long as their roles are written well, right? Well, I wonder where all the costume money they saved on not giving pants to any of the women went… Because it sure as hell didn’t go to the script department.

014.jpg027.jpg037.jpg047.jpg057.jpg067.jpg079.jpg0810.jpg096.jpg105.jpg117.jpg127.jpg137.jpg148.jpg159.jpg166.jpg175.jpg186.jpg195.jpg207.jpg215.jpg235.jpg245.jpg257.jpg266.jpg273.jpg284.jpg294.jpg303.jpg311.jpg322.jpg333.jpg342.jpg351.jpg361.jpg371.jpg38NEWEDIT1.jpg391.jpg401.jpg

• Like 7