Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Movies That You Loved (Or Hated) - Part II

Housefull 2 - Super Duper Hit, haste haste pet mein dard ho gaya.

Statutory Warning - Kindly leave your brain at home

PS - Really nice to see Ranjeet (Uncle) after a long time as Therapist. Errr... The Rapist...lolz

Edited by dkaile

My hated movies are :-

Bodyguard

Rock star

devdaas

hum saath saath hai

what's ur rashi

Delhi 6

mausum

7 khoon maaf

patiala house

rascals

movies i loved the most:-

3 idiots

charlie chaplins all series

tin tin

andaaz apna apna

dil chahta hai

zindagi na milegi dobara

dabangg

fast and furious

DK Where has the original topic gone?

Movies - That You Loved And Would Love To Share With Others

I am getting this error when clicking on that topic from your signature...

2lwq8p5.png

I had many movies pending to download and watch from those recommendations.. :(

:previous: That topic is currently unavailable. So please use this topic to continue.

NOTE: Do not post any torrent or download links

Vicky Donor 4.5 / 5

The story revolves around the theme of sperm donation, which is more of a taboo subject in our society, but don't jump into the conclusion that it is a crude sex comedy, there is no vulgarity and it is a family entertainer. Well written story, class acting.

Must watch.

^^^ its really good movie. No vulgarity and sensitive issue presented very well. its good entertainer and nice acting by Annu Kapoor.

We Bought a Zoo (2011) - 5 Star Rating - What an Incredible movie; One of the best I have ever seen...

Avengers i would rate 4.5

its incredible,hilarious awesome but got the same old story , story is too predictive,

heroes get ego issues and unite etc etc , overall a awesome action movie with a funny side ,

Planning for Sunday

Avengers i would rate 4.5

its incredible,hilarious awesome but got the same old story , story is too predictive,

heroes get ego issues and unite etc etc , overall a awesome action movie with a funny side ,

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

^^ ull love it for sure,

^^^

Really like Vicky Donor - 3.5 star rating - a nice comedy worth a watch; can take ur children (over 13) along if u want to give them free sex education; dont miss annu kapoor's acting and his english in dilli punjabi (chaddha style) accent... also the dadi was the best especially when she asks for the 32 gb iphone instead of the 16gb one... lolz

Now need to to watch my favourite AVENGERS, but sadly its in Hindi only here in Meerut, and I really cannot tolerate the "mai tera khoon pee jaoonga" dubbing ishtyle... lolz

Edited by dkaile

to dilli aa jao. Yahaan dekhte hain

• Like 1

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011) - 4 star rating - Very gripping and superb acting by the lead actress (Rooney Mara).

Immortals (2011) - 3.5 star - Very well edited, greek gods action film in the mold of 300 though not as good. Best part was a view of Frieda Pinto's A**.... now don't get me banned.

War Horse (2011) - 3 Star Rating - Well made though a tad pretentious. Only animal lovers will like it (like me).

The Grey (2012) - 3.5 Star - A dark grey movie. Liam Neeson is fantastic as always. Animal Lovers won't like this movie... lolz. Who would like a Wolf tearing your throat apart?

Sherlock Holmes - A game of shadows (2011) - 3 Star Rating - Nicely edited but again quite pretentious. Predictable too, I would say which should never happen to a Sherlock Holmes movie but them when you have read all the books, what can the director do?

Adventures of Tintin (2011) - BD Rip - Is a must have for all Tintin lovers like me. 5 star rating. Awaiting the sequel...

Mission Impossible 4 Ghost protocol (2011) - BD Rip - Again a must have for your library - 3 star rating because Tom Cruise's age shows through but still some breathtaking sequences nonetheless.

Now that's one lazy weekend viewing...

Edited by dkaile

^

yes adventures of tin tin zakaas movie really better than all series of harry potter

also the MASK is zakaas...

Avengers - 3 stars.. I thought only Bollywood copies but this one is direct rip off from Transformers 3. Like autobots coming to earth from different planets and capturing it, similarly in avengers, 'army' coming to earth to capture and in process, destroyed the entire city.

The Avengers 5 / 5 Not to be missed at any cost :D

I have been waiting to see this movie ever since Nick Fury turned up in the closing scene of Iron Man (2008) and uttered those words - "I'm here to talk about the Avengers initiative." It really is the ultimate superhero mash up and it is executed perfectly. The heros come from diverse backgrounds and have lots of differences and egos flying around at first. The antagonist/bad guy is Loki.

And Hulk is super awesome in the second half of the movie!

^^^

Now need to to watch my favourite AVENGERS, but sadly its in Hindi only here in Meerut, and I really cannot tolerate the "mai tera khoon pee jaoonga" dubbing ishtyle... lolz

Watch this for taste of things to come... Err... Hear this in heartland hindi..

"The Dark Knight Rises in Wasseypur"

• Like 1

very late to watch the movie but "KAHAANI" is simply super !1 a 4.5/5

Amazing Spider Man 1.5*

I thought they would iron out the short comings of the previous Spiderman and would be entertainer. But its slow paced and need lot of editing. The story also not that great. Special effects are good but then Spider man is not there for the most of the 1st half. I found lead actors better than previous Spiderman triology. Also cross species genetics is good funda.

Irfan is wasted. I dont understand why our good bollywood actors are so obsessed with hollywood and do such a mundane roles. Earlier Anik Kapoor (MI 4) and now Irfan.

Edited by csmart

Completely agree with you

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Bol Bachchan 3.5.. first half very hilarious and Ajay Devgan's English is terrific. If you miss his English translation, then you miss the core. Its good family entertainer and do not apply brain. Just enjoy it.. Jr. B has acted well and also Krishna.

Gangs of wassepur awesome movie

Waiting for its part 2

Must watch

4.5/5

Bol Bachan 2.5/5

In brief, predictable storyline and highly illogical. Amitabh does a cameo appearance in the title song :) The movie has its lighter moments but most of the time it was torment for me.

Amazing Spiderman 2/5

Not impressed. Save your bucks, you can catch it on TV later on.

Project X (2012) - 3 Star Rating - Made me feel I was half my age and returned me to my High School Days. Now that's what you call a Party. Had the look and feel of the Porky movies of the 80's. Good fun and a lesson for how things can go all wrong BUT maybe for the better...

Guys, is amazing spiderman really bad ? I am planning to watch it this week