Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Movies That You Loved (Or Hated) - Part II

^^

Thanks - is it not worth a one time watch?- i really loved all the spiderman movies so far. How is the new spiderman's acting ??

Watched Spiderman3 in 3D 2.5/5

If you want to see movie watch it in 3D!

^^^ I dont think so. Earlier movies(spider Man) had more actions and stunts and you always wonder what is next. In this, it is more predictable and less of stunt/action. In fact, spider man is not there for the almost first half of the movie. Its too slow and long.

Edited by csmart

The Amazing Spider Man s**ks. he is not spiderman itself, spider bites him. but he releases his net from machine he developed not from his body. the earlier spider man was so Natural, this is all messedup. and that guy is not suitable for this..... I wasted my money watching it in theators...

i give only 2 out of 10 and that too for 3D.

Watched Cocktail as OK

According to me it is a wastage of bucks

If any1 wants to watch wait for months you will be able to see at home!!!!

How is Diana Penty?

Watched Cocktail as OK

According to me it is a wastage of bucks

If any1 wants to watch wait for months you will be able to see at home!!!!

Mmmm... Movie is yet to release on friday the 13th...

And you have already watched it!!!

Where?

• Like 1

@shressh.pvg-special screening organized just for u??or is it available with the roadside cdwallas??

I am Joking.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Chunky Pandey's dialogue in Houseful)

No i watched housefull2 not cocktail but yes i read its story on internet

apologise for above post!!!!!!!just to make rimwebians aware as I am not impressed by its story!!!!!!!

Abraham Lincoln - Vampire Hunter 4.5 / 5

The film’s title tells the whole story and sets the stage for its over the top action. In short, vampires are behind slavery in america and risk taking over by them. Lincoln slays them all. I came to know that the same guy who directed Wanted and Night Watch is behind this movie too. That explains the unadultered action sequence and gore. Impressive acting by all.

P.S. Some may find the movie to be particularly engrossing (me) while others may find it to be appalling (my friend who accompanied me) :) It should be on my torrent list once good print appears.

The Dark Knight Rises (2012): 4/5 Star.

Why you guys should waste any further time in reading such stupid reviews? Go, get the ticket for the earliest show and ENJOY!

Preferaby on an imax screen if you have one in your city!

Planning for Sunday.

:previous: me too, at IMAX

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The Dark Knight Rises (2012): 4/5 Star.

Why you guys should waste any further time in reading such stupid reviews? Go, get the ticket for the earliest show and ENJOY!

Preferaby on an imax screen if you have one in your city!

I like watching English movies. For me The Dark Knight is one of the finest movie ever made - the cast, the acting, the screenplay, script, dialogues, everything was top-class!! If the 'Dark Knight Rises' is even half of its prequel its paise vasool for me !!

Booked tickets for tdkr for Sunday. Hope movie lives up to the hype. Many critics have rated it better than the dark knight which was as close to perfection as any movie can get.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

I agree to the core what awesome movie it is one of the rare times when you really can't predict the end. Worth watching it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Could anyone guide me to some Imax in Delhi/NCR where this is screening. I believe there was a Imax in Pacific Mall, Ghaziabad; don't know if its functional nowadays.

PS- Just connected to Imax site and was surprised to know that there are NO Imax theatre operational at present in Delhi/NCR. The only one screening Batman in exact Imax glory is ONLY at Mumbai. Now that will be a long trip for a movie!!!

Edited by dkaile

Yesterday was a hectic day for me. Called Cinemax (who has a left-over IMAX screen, and now advertises as largest screen in Kolkata) and Big Cinemas - all tickets are sold!

At last went to Inox Swabhumi 1pm show for Rs 180 to watch TDKR.

And I am telling you will be amazed by Bruce Wayne. 4.5/5

After watching the film I understand why some people gave it negative/mixed reviews. Negative coz they don't understand Nolan's thought. Mixed - BB was for Batman, TDK - Joker stole the show, and they expect Bane will stole the show but Nolan makes it Bruce Wayne's film.

So go and watch... and may be you will thinking about a second watch.

Going to watch the dark knight rises today

very excited to watch it!!!

......, at IMAX

I'm filled with envy!

Any Imax theaters at Chennai / Coimbatore?

The Intouchables 2011

IMDB Link

........Being Human.....

......, at IMAX

I'm filled with envy!

Any Imax theaters at Chennai / Coimbatore?

As far as I know there are only 2 IMAX theatres in India. Reliance BIG Cinemas in Wadala, Mumbai and Prasad in Hyderabad. The one in Ahmedabad is not showing new releases. The one near Delhi and Kolkata were closed down. A new IMAX is coming up at Bangalore.

Thanks for enlightening me. I'll then settle for the INOX theater at Chennai for watching TDKR next week.

Transporter 1 -- 2 -- 3

Best Series I ever watched !!

Jason Statham -- Attitude is high up in the Sky !!

Nice Action !!

• Like 1