Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dranzer006

How to Release Lost MEID?

hey guys

i had made a meid lost request and transferred the number to ruim now after 6months i want to re use my old palm pixi so i told the cc guys to raise a found request so that *228 can be enabled but they said it can't be done, i tried all i could but it not working is there anyone on forums who can help me release my meid ?

A100000B8CDEB0

thanks

PS

i am trying this for 2months now so you guys are my last hope :D

Edited by dranzer006

Hey there! Just ask them to take up a request saying that u have found the old phone and want to put a new number on it. Give them the number on which the phone was being operated earlier. (They should take up a request just yo release the old rsn) then you can transfer a new number to the phone.

Regards.

Ankur

yeah i tried asking guys at webworld to release rsn even gave them my old no but its still the same, the webworld here s**ks really bad so i can't expect much from them

:previous: only webworld people can help you on this, just persist with them to release your older rsn, even then if they don't help you then you can write to some higher official & hope that they solve your issue

I too have a similar issue so can someone out here help me too. I had a working Reliance number on my Samsung Google Nexus S 4G which I had purchased from Saddik here. After shifting to Mumbai, I wanted to change to a local number and so went to the Webworld to apply for a new number. They gave me a new post paid connection which is presently activated on a RUIM. Since I wanted it to be shifted to my handset, the Webworld guy accordingly raised a lost case and transferred my old number to a RUIM. He also managed to get the handset MEID released but I am still unable to dial *228. Can someone tell me how I should proceed further? The handset is registered on Reliance network and has been working satisfactorily. It is just that I am unable to use it now and the Webworld guy just asks me to dial *228 and says all will be fine. But since that is not happening (nothing is happening when I dial *228), I am requesting for assistance.

Thanks in advance.

PS: Last time Saddik had saved me the effort of going to the WW and done the number transfer himself so I am not sure how it was undertaken.

Regards

Rahul

Contact nodal officer than

• Like 1

Yes, Do contact Nodal Officer then and tell them about the webworld issue. he would sort it out

@Update... Saddik got my new number activated on the handset. However, one more issue is that this seems to be a temporary number since I have taken up a post paid connection with a choice no. So maybe I stay with the temporary no as of now. Data he has promised to activate on Monday. Thanks a lot to his support and to all out here

PS: The activation code for Nexus S 4G is *22898

Handset status as on 07/04/2012 , 07:47:36 PM with RSN A100000B8CDEB0 : will work with a Postpaid GSK, Prepaid GSK and a HCC.

Edited by parin

thanks guys :D got it working *228 is working

EDIT

hey guys there one more thing i need a HCC

thanks

Edited by dranzer006

Dont Go For HCC,, Better Go to a WEBWORLD ONLY And just tell them to register/ MAP your MEID (RSN NUMBER) In their systems with the desired number,, submit all the documents and photo,, of that number's owner

HCC has no harm

Hi everyone,

i Have same problem on my Iphone 4, before 4 month i was canceled my cdma number now cant using new number on iphone, Can any one help me for activate my iphone.

i was visited more than 10 time to web world and wait for 20 days but still is lost in reliance server and cant activate on new number over iphone.

please help me

RSN : A10000337D68B5

^^^

Current status of your RSN is damaged.

No webworld will activate number on it.

Contact nodal office for clearing this. Customer care will not help in this

Sent by Moto G on Reliance CDMA

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

i Have same problem on my Iphone 4, before 4 month i was canceled my cdma number now cant using new number on iphone, Can any one help me for activate my iphone.

i was visited more than 10 time to web world and wait for 20 days but still is lost in reliance server and cant activate on new number over iphone.

please help me

RSN : A10000337D68B5

pm me me mdn and meid combination of your iphone.may be I cn help.recently I realesed my damaged rsn.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Hiteshbhai,,, now will try to contact nodal office ....