Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
volstagg

Query about Rooting Motorola Photon 4G

Hi guys. I recently purchased a Motorola photon 4G from a reputed seller in this forum. While playing around with the apps, I opened root explorer & there was a message saying "binary su is obsolete". Click to update. Is it safe to update or leave it as it is. Any help from experts would be great.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

^^^^

Plz go ahead... Its safe...

yes it is totally safe

Why don't you ask your seller about this? Though, it's not harmful to choose update.

^^^

Please do not expect seller to respond to such queries, update or not. You should google it yourself, Learn & ask thru public forums. And still unable to find a answer, ask your seller.

Android has no problems with Updates. Operator Programming might be lost if your use SBF or Factory reset your phone using Settings -> Privacy -> Reset. Always keep a note of your MIN (Check from Settings -> About phone).

@Frooty

I thought this was a public forum? Well as you can see I never asked my seller specifically to respond to this query. I also don't expect my seller to respond. Many people having doubts about Android can ask questions in this forum I think. People who are interested in replying can reply. People who don't want to can stay away.

Sent from my Motorola Photon 4G