Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Ruhul Islam

Downloading Mode in Samsung Galaxy POP CDMA?

Hey Friends, I own a samsung galaxy POP CDMA i559 mobile handset. There is no firmware update available for this handset. But with lots of effort i have managed a custom ROM for my handset. But problem is now that i am not able to put my handset in download mode by pressing middle key ( home key ) + power + volume down.now my problem is how to put my mobile in download mode? plz help guys

another problem is that my location in google map is always showing somewhere else.my hometown is not updating.these two problem is not only mine..... it is the problem of every Galaxy POP CDMA i559 user.

Plz help

But problem is now that i am not able to put my handset in download mode by pressing middle key ( home key ) + power + volume down.now my problem is how to put my mobile in download mode? plz help guys

Plz help

Press and hold Middle Key + Volume Down Key then Power key

• Like 2

Visit service center

another problem is that my location in google map is always showing somewhere else.my hometown is not updating.

what are u using for "my location" in settings ?? i hope u are using wifi as location specifier, try clicking on the "use GPS satellites"

Hi Rahul,

My I-559 also shows wrong location all the time.I need to manually update it through Packet Data Option.

@Ruhul....

Any update rgrdng dwld mode?hv u vstd srvc cntr?

Sent from my SCH-I559 using Tapatalk 2

hey Ruhul ...could you please tell me what is the custom rom that you were planning to use? and did you finally install it? ...am planning to update my phone too...

plz use the key for download mode in i599 cdma (vol down+back+pwr key) wait 5sec.... and then that will b come . I am tryed it