Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
n_iceman

HTC Incredible 2 - Problems

I recently purchased a used Incredible 2 from a reputed seller in our forum. Unfortunately as soon as I purchased it, within 3-4 days the battery went dead (as in 'deep-discharged') and I had to throw it away and buy another one.

Soon the charging port stopped working, and I have to use external battery charger for using the phone.

Now the mic is also not working, and I am really troubled.

I dont really blame my seller as the piece was not under warranty, and I am sure he was unaware of all these future problems immediately on selling it.

~~~

My phone repair guy in Hyderabad says that the 'motherboard' is faulty and we have to replace it. But it is not in stock. I have patiently waited for about 20 days, but no relief so far. If someone has a bricked Incredible 2, maybe I can buy it cheaply from him for the 'motherboard' spare-part.

Can any of the RIMWEB gurus kindly provide me a solution, on how to get the piece repaired? I can even courier the piece to any of you if required. Please help gurus.

:previous:

Motherboard for Inc2 is Not cheap..

Edited by parin

I sold this handset to Vishal Ji.. and before sales I personally used this handset for about 10 days without any issues. Since handset have no warranty I could not help him out and Inc2 board is not Cheap & used phones are not available for cheap, hence I could not suggest him a option or help him out much.

Like I said, its not anybody's fault, its just that "bad luck kharab chal raha hai".

I dont mind paying any reasonable amount to get the handset repaired. Better than having it bricked like this.

So if anyone can make me an offer, pls go ahead.

@kapil and n_iceman; tough luck. I will also say the posts are very decent, iceman not revealing the id of the seller and kapil coming with the post that he was the seller. KUDOS to both of you.

By the way "bad luck kharab chal raha hai". says the opposite of what (I think) you want to say. With a used phone you never know what the pervious owner was up to. As the cockney will say, 'You pays your money, and take your choice'.

I got an Epic 4G from one of the guru's here. Lovely phone, ear speaker packed up after a week. He was nice enough to fix it. Then I found the sensitivity had gone very low. He suggested a Dinc2 which I bought from him. Then he fixed and sold the Epic4G for a very decent price.

Edited by sgiitk

Haha... I just meant that I had extreme bad luck..

I also want to add that kapil bhai spared no effort to try to rectify the problem.. He is a thorough gentleman... I would love to buy more handsets from him in the future